剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
或者我应该叫你 妹有应得
Or should I say... nemesister?
斯宾塞 这个地方怎么回事 太过分了
Spencer, what is this place? It's really mean.
对我和拿铁都很过分
To me, and to lattes.
任务完成 -我认真的 大家都生气了
Mission accomplished. - Seriously. People are pissed.
我刚才和一个叫薇洛的女孩聊了聊
I just talked to this girl, Willow,
她说这个地方处处都很冒犯人
and she said this entire place is really offensive.
我很肤浅
天啊 她都不知道
God, she doesn't even understand
你在嘲笑她和她的自♥拍♥
that you're mocking her and her profile pics.
任务完成 第二部
Mission accomplished, the sequel!
你知道吗 网络有能把人们聚集起来的力量
You know, the internet has the power to bring people together.
但我猜在你眼中 网络的一切都是天大的笑话
But to you, I guess everything online is just some big joke.
我可能从来没做过精美的雕塑
Maybe I've never made a fancy sculpture
画一朵花
or painted a flower
或者在台子上放一片薯片 但我发的东西也有价值
or put a Pringle on a pedestal, but my content still has value.
你知道吗
And you know what?
点赞确实让我空虚的灵魂好受很多
Likes do make my empty soul feel better!
但那只是因为科学证明
But that's just because it's been scientifically proven
它有助于分泌多巴胺
to release dopamine!
米莉森特 我错过什么了吗
Hey, Millicent. Did I miss anything?
我的大赚一笔的机会
Just my sales spike.
这个展览提醒人们要
This exhibit is just a reminder for people to be more careful
在网上谨言慎行
about what they post online. Hmm.
反正就是 我很难过 包里有什么
Anyway, I'm sad. What's in the bag?
我想说 既然你要开创一个新的事业
Well, I thought since you're starting a new business,
那我就给你买♥♥个 新的键盘
I'd buy you...a new keyboard.
哇 谢谢你 弗雷迪
Wow! Thanks, Freddie.
那这个地方是怎么回事
So this place is what,
就只是把网络上的东西串起来
just skewering things on the internet?
哦 他们恶搞JavaScript的区域在哪里
Ooh, where's the part where they make fun of JavaScript?
@不是米莉森特123
@NotMilllicent123.
控制父母真简单
"Manipulating parents is so easy.
看看我的新键盘
Check out my new keys."
认真的吗
Seriously?
她叫不是米莉森特123 所以很明显不是我
It says NotMillicent123, so obviously it's not me.
米莉森特
Millicent.
好吧 是我
Ugh, fine. It's me.
米莉森特 123
Millicent. 123.
所以你不是真的有情感创伤
So, you're not actually traumatized?
不是 我只是利用了你
No, I just took advantage of your insecurities
初为人父的不安 来得到一些好东西
about being a new parent to get some cool stuff.
谢谢你的键盘
Thanks for the keyboard.
等一下
Yeah, bah, bah. Uh-uh.
有道歉的话要说吗 -拜托
Was there an apology in there? - Come on!
我都承认愧疚了还不够吗
An admission of guilt isn't enough?
今年都2021年了
Not in 2021.
你以为你是谁 引人注目的男性名人
Who do you think you are, a high-profile male celebrity?
你假装受伤好让我给你买♥♥东西
You pretended to be hurt so that I would buy you stuff.
现在键盘归我了
It's my keyboard now.
你说得对
You're right.
谢谢你给我上了堂道德课
Thank you for teaching me a moral lesson.
这是我收到你送我最好的一份礼物
It's better than any gift you could have ever gotten me.
不客气 米莉森特
You're welcome, Millicent.
你知道吗 这个给你
You know what? Here.
键盘给你
Take the keyboard.
你真的很容易对付
You're so easy.
有几千人看了直播
Thousands of people saw that Live,
他们都要到这里来 好像真的要抗♥议♥
and they're coming here, like, to actually protest!
真高兴世界终于站在我这边了
Well, I'm glad the world is finally gonna take my side.
不是 他们是来抗♥议♥你的
Oh, no, they're coming to protest you.
卡莉你真是个激进派
Carly, you are so radical!
你引起了一次暴♥动♥
You started a whole-ass riot.
还不知道会对衣服销量有什么影响
It's yet to be seen what this will do for sales,
但是我会随时告诉你们
but I'll keep y'all posted.
糟了
Oh, crap.
游戏玩家放下了手柄
Gamers are putting down their controllers,
美食爱好者在磨刀
foodies are sharpening their knives,
颅内高♥潮♥社群铁粉要过来对你大喊 轻声的那种
and ASMR stans are coming here to yell at you, quietly.
去你的 垃圾
Screw you, loser.
看过卡莉·谢的直播之后
After witnessing Carly Shay's livestream,
我鼓动拿铁艺术家联盟的所有成员来
I encourage all other members of the Coalition of Latte Artists
抨击斯宾塞·谢
to cancel Spencer Shay!
他的艺术就像过期牛奶
His art is like expired milk.
各位听我说
Everybody listen up.
我叫薇洛
My name is Willow,
作为能影响顶流的头部网红
and as an influencer who influences the influential,
我被这个博物馆里的虚伪展览吓到了
I am appalled by this sham of a museum.
革命号♥角吹响了
It's a revolution!
斯宾塞好烂 斯宾塞好烂
Spencer sucks. Spencer sucks.
抓住他
Yeah, get him!
谢谢你们的到来
Hey, hey, thank you all for coming.
我呸
Boo! Boo!
听着 我只是想让所有人知道
Hey, look, I just want everyone to know
我本无意冒犯你们任何人
I didn't mean to offend you all.
我只是想冒犯我妹妹卡莉·谢
I only meant to offend my sister, Carly Shay.
她在那里 她才烂
There she is! She sucks!
你给这些人道歉吧
Just apologize to these people.
我们要求你道歉
We demand an apology.
没人能听清楚谁说了什么
I can barely hear whoever said that.
斯宾塞 为无意为之的事情道歉
Look, Spencer, it's okay to apologize for something
没什么大不了的
that you didn't necessarily mean to--
斯宾塞 对不起
Spencer, I'm sorry.
我不应该忽视你的感受
I shouldn't have ignored your feelings.
我真心道歉
I real apologize.
好吧 卡莉 对不起
Fine, Carly, I'm sorry
我修改了自己整个艺术展
that I retooled my entire art exhibit
来批判网络并且打倒你
to critique the internet and take you down.
来吧
Come here.
但你得承认 那个可以对着虚空
Oh, but you've got to admit, that small black room
尖叫的小黑屋真心不错
where you can scream into the void is pretty sweet.
我们还不爽着呢
Yeah, we're still mad.
真的假的
What, seriously?
宝贝 我售罄了
I sold out, baby!
哈珀 来帮帮忙 -来了
Harper, a little help here? - Oh, on it.
看那里
Look, over there!
有人对你小时候爱看的电视节目
Someone's sharing their negative opinion
发表了负面评论
about a TV show you liked as a child!
去搞定他们
Let's get 'em.
搞定他们 抓住那个人
Get them! Let's get that guy!
不客气
You're welcome.
还记得我们曾因狂妄
Remember that we all post
在网络写下自大篇章
From our own place of privilege
现在仔细想一想
Just take into account
人人意见各不相让
We all have disparate opinions
如若感到困扰
So if you're feeling worried
周身问题环绕
You might be problematic
记得打给你的朋友米莉森特
Just call up your friend Millicent
或者看本书吧
Or go read a book
教育你不是我的工作
It's not my job to educate you
付钱就是另外一说
Unless you pay me money
太棒了
Yes!
我天 我要得格莱美奖了
Oh, my God, I'm gonna win a Grammy!
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表