剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
琪琪老师 我做了一个彩虹
Miss Kiki, I made a rainbow.
代表合作和团结
It represents community and unity.
真能发散啊
Ugh, how derivative.
做得好 奥莉芙
Great job, Olive.
我觉得这值得阳光手指奖励
I think that deserves some sunbeam fingers.
米莉森特 你的展板上有什么
So, Millicent, what's on your board?
顶层公♥寓♥ 金砖搭成的金字塔
A penthouse condo, a pyramid made of gold bricks
还有人寿保险
and a life insurance policy.
以防万一我未来伴侣发生什么 意外
You know, in case something "happens" to my future spouse.
我还画了颗爱心
I also drew a heart.
我觉得那个金字塔非常棒
Hey, I think the pyramid's awesome.
你们知道我心水什么吗
You know what I heart?
一年一度的巧克力球售卖♥♥活动
Our annual fudge ball sale.
那是什么 -我们最大的资金来源
What's that? - It's our biggest fund-raiser.
资金 我喜欢
Ooh, I do like funds.
钱得交给公♥司♥
Ooh, well, the money goes to corporate.
但是你们能拿到更好的东西
But you get something even better.
奖章绶带
A badge.
琪琪 听我说 这可不行
Look, Kiki, that's not gonna cut it.
我♥干♥活了 我就得拿钱
If I do the work, I should get paid.
看看这是谁家女孩
That's my girl.
我是说 年轻人
I mean, young person.
或许哪天你们可以创办自己的俱乐部
Well, maybe one day you can start your own club
设定自己喜欢的规则
and make whatever rules you want.
琪琪 这是你说过最聪明的话
That's the smartest thing you've ever said, Kiki.
我要自己卖♥♥巧克力球
I'll sell my own fudge balls.
等着收律师函吧
Then you will be hearing from our lawyers.
那我们就卖♥♥点别的东西
Then we will be selling something else.
leap也有一群美洲豹的意思 也就是我们的装饰灵感来源
A leap is a group of leopards, hence the decor.
如你们所见 这是个理想的工作场所
As you can see, it's an ideal workspace
在这里你可以在会议间隙放松一小时
where you can dip in for an hour between meetings.
还有会员共享衣柜 可以借里面的衣服
Not to mention the member closet you can borrow clothes from.
真是豹适合我的穿搭手册
It's purr-fect for a lookbook.
这杯绿色果汁里放了什么
What is in this green juice?
你考虑到了一切
You thought of everything.
播客工作室 会议室
Podcast studio, conference rooms,
冥想迷宫
meditation labyrinth.
刺绣课 为了拍摄发给约会对象的照片还可以租借小狗
Embroidery class, puppy rental for dating profile pics,
还能借内衣
bra concierge.
那些是什么
What are those?
那是女权主椅
Oh, that is a Femi-nest.
商标已注册 正在申请专利
Trademarked, patent pending.
总有人告诉女性不可以表达自己的愿望
So often women are told we can't express our aspirations.
在那把椅子里 你可以大声宣告出来
In the nest, you scream them out.
那大胆越轨的快乐简直无法想象
It's incredibly transgressive.
而且隔音很厉害 不会显得很粗野
But they're also soundproof, so it's not rude.
去吧 试试看
Go ahead, give it a spin.
我很想去 但我有一次做核磁共振的时候
Oh, I'd love to, but one time I was getting an MRI,
医生把我忘在那里了 所以还是算了吧
and the technician forgot about me, so I'm good.
哈珀也不喜欢窄小的地方 她不会想要
Harper hates small spaces, too, so she's not gonna want to...
喔 这感觉和在布鲁克斯通旅店一样
Ooh! This is just like Brookstone.
待会儿见
See you!
我去把会员申请表拿来
I'll go grab some membership forms.
卡莉
Carly?
田路
Toji?
好几个月没在瑜伽课上见过你了
I haven't seen you in months at yoga.
我在这里上课
Yeah, I've been taking class here.
你要加入这里吗
Are you thinking about joining?
有可能 好像挺有意思的
Uh, maybe. It seems kind of fun.
确实如此 我为丽拼而生
Oh, it is. I live for LeapIN.
不要这样做 -不要做什么
Don't do it. - Don't do what?
不要加入丽拼
Don't leap in.
我感觉内心平静 可以明辨是非了
I feel a sense of calm and moral clarity
我从未有过这种感觉
I've never experienced before.
我一定要加入丽拼
I'm leaping all the way in.
田路 告诉哈珀你刚才说了什么
Toji, tell Harper what you just said.
在你登记之前 -我来了
Before you sign up, you... Here we go.
在会议间隙休息一小时吧
Dip in for an hour between meetings.
田路 你是不是上瑜伽课要迟到了
Toji, aren't you late for yoga?
谢谢你的反馈
Thank you for the feedback.
哈珀 你怎么想
Harper, what do you think?
我在想 你们这儿能刷运通卡吗
I'm thinking, do you take Amex?
只能刷运通卡
Exclusively.
这是会员表 笔送你了
Here is a membership form and you can keep the pen.
谢谢 -卡莉 你呢
Thank you. - Carly, how about you?
不用了 挺好的 但是我就不用笔了
No, that's cool. I'm good for pens.
如果你不加入我们 你就再也见不到哈珀了
If you don't join, you'll never see Harper again.
因为她会一直在丽拼忙着工作
'Cause she'll be so busy here at LeapIN.
但是我不需要工作场所
Yeah, but I don't need a workspace.
我用我拍摄的工作室就好了
I can just use the studio where I shoot.
爱卡莉 三百万订阅者
iCarly? Three million subscribers,
18到49岁的重要观众群里女性占了六成
60% women in the coveted 18-to-49 demographic?
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
我清楚自己的度量标准
I know my metrics.
我很想上你的节目
I'd love to be on your show.
我星期四两点有空 你也可以来这里
I could do Thursday at 2:00, or you could come here,
对我来说更好一点
which would be better for me.
是啊
Yeah.
我肯定会出于自愿再次来到这里
I'll definitely be voluntarily coming back here.
做得好 奥莉芙 再做一百个一样的
Great job, Olive. A hundred more like that
你就能去上个三分钟的厕所休息一下了
and you'll earn yourself a three-minute bathroom break.
我不需要 我穿了尿布
Don't need one. I'm wearing a diaper.
爱死你的工作热情了
Love the work ethic.
哇 这场景很不错啊
Wow. Looks great in here.
所有人都在干活 我拿着写字板
Everybody's on task, I got a clipboard.
而我申请了有限责任公♥司♥
And I filed for an LLC.
什么 米莉森特的跟班们
What? Millicent's Minions?
我喜欢 看招吧 琪琪老师
Love. Take that, Miss Kiki.
我们要比那些阳光乖乖仔们
Oh, we are gonna out-cute, outsmart and outsell
更可爱 更聪明 赚更多钱
those sunny little goodie-goodies.
无意冒犯 奥莉芙
No offense, Olive.
没关系 我已经把那套制♥服♥烧了
None taken. Already burned my uniform.
提醒我了
Hey, that reminds me.
我之前去优化了咱们网站的手♥机♥版
I went ahead and optimized our website for mobile,
咱们的增长战略是什么
but what's our growth strategy?
聊聊市场营销吧
You know? Let's talk marketing.
我们有标志吗
Do we have a logo?
看来米莉森特的跟班们找到了秘密武器
Looks like Millicent's Minions has found its secret ingredient.
复仇
Revenge?
没错 还有你
Yes. And you.
恭喜 你是我新任命的CDO 首席父亲官
Congrats, you're my new CDO: chief dad officer.
你刚才叫我父亲了吗
Did you just called me "Dad"?
别激动 还有其他三个字呢
Calm down, there were two other words in there.
我对女权主椅说我想创建一个自己的时尚网站
I told the Femi-nest I wanted to build my styling website
然后我就刷到了创建网站课程的广♥告♥
and then I got an ad for a class on how to build a website.
现在对我说 我没有明确说出来过
Now, tell me I didn't womanifest that.
你没有明确说出来过
You didn't womanifest that.
这个丽拼有点不对劲
There's just something off about LeapIN.
因为田路哭了吗 她冰棒吃完了的时候也会哭
Oh, 'cause Toji cried? She cried when a Popsicle was over.
你说得对 有可能我太小题大做了
Yeah. Maybe you're right and I'm just overreacting.
我当然是对的
Of course I'm right.
往好处想想
And look on the bright side.
我现在可以在丽拼制♥作♥穿搭手册
Now I can work on my lookbook at LeapIN,
咱们公♥寓♥终于能干净整洁了
and our apartment will finally be clean.
吗
Or not.
对不起 但是我们需要用更多吧台空间
Sorry, we needed more counter space.
这些豹纹的是不是没有麸质
And these are gluten-free with leopard spots?
你以为我是谁 昨天才开始做这个的愣头青吗
What do you think, I started this business yesterday?
你确实昨天才开始
You did start yesterday.
送给我女神的纸杯蛋糕 她麸质过敏
Cupcakes for my lady. She's celiac.
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表