剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
那杯酒看起来很不错啊 我要调一杯
That drink looks good though. I'm gonna make one.
里面有什么
What's in it?
开胃酒 苦艾酒和阿玛罗
Aperol, vermouth, and amaro.
我们有那些东西吗 -我们有温白葡萄酒和伏特加
Do we have those? -We have warm white wine and vodka.
差不多
Close enough.
线上女孩旅行
Virtual girls' trip!
干杯 -干杯
Cheers. -Cheers!
好的 超越我的悲伤吧
Okay, out-depress me.
如果你觉得你可以
If you think you can.
梅芙为了斯宾塞抛弃了我
Maeve ditched me for Spencer.
梅芙为了和斯宾塞的性♥爱♥抛弃了我
Maeve ditched me for sexual purposes with Spencer.
我希望有哪里是我理解不正确
I wish there were any way I could be misinterpreting this.
我应该直接回家吗
Should I just come home?
别啊 这是你的女生旅行
No, it's your girls' trip!
冲啊 弗雷斯应该学会
Go up there! Freddie needs to learn
什么叫做睾丸不如好朋友
that it's besties before testes!
嗯 你知道吗
Yeah. You know what?
你也一起行动
You do that, too.
告诉梅芙拥抱不如表亲
Tell Maeve it's cousins before "huggins."
不是很好但意思对了
Not as good, but yeah!
到此为止了
Okay, that's it.
我受够了你们俩不带我玩
I'm sick of you two having all the fun without me.
我可以把手放下了吗
Can I uncover my eyes?
我们变亲了
It's getting pretty intimate.
我们在玩大富翁
We're playing MASH.
我希望我可以买♥♥下这栋楼
I hope I get mansion.
我喜欢玩这个
I love that game.
求你了 让我玩行吗
Please, will you do me, too?
给你俩玩
I'll do both of you.
很快回来 -好的
Be right back. -Great.
你回来干啥
What are you doing here?
我想要我俩独处的时间
I was trying to get some alone time.
你想要一些独处的时间
Oh, you want some alone time?
跟你旅行就只能独处了
Try going on a trip with you.
你说的没错 对不起
You're right, I'm sorry.
我抛弃了你 这
I ditched you. It's just...
自从我离婚 第二次离婚
ever since I got divorced, the second time,
还有第一次 但主要是第二次
also the first time, but mostly the second time,
我觉得我好像再没法遇到真命天女了
I just felt like I'm never gonna meet someone who's right for me.
你觉得布鲁克是
You feel that way about Brooke?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know, maybe.
和她在一起亲热很有意思
It's fun making out with her.
行吧
Fair enough.
我也希望我能遇到对的人
I just wish I got to make out with someone, too.
叮咚
Ding dong.
也许我可以帮你们
I might be able to help you with that.
我想了一下 但我终于
You know, it took me a minute, but I think I finally get
想明白了你们两个想告诉我什么
what you two have been trying to tell me.
蜜月套房♥
The honeymoon suite,
按♥摩♥ 哈珀好巧不巧
the massage, Harper conveniently
直到最后才突然说自己不能来
not being able to come at the last minute.
更不用提
Not to mention
我和卡莉之间的
the obvious sexual tension
诡异的气氛
between me and Carly.
你说啥
The which what?
你们想要火♥辣♥的布鲁克
You want Hot Mess Brooke
一起来一场火♥辣♥的3P
for a hot messy threesome.
我没这么想 -我们听她说完
Oh, I don't think... -Let's hear the woman out.
我们就直说吧
Okay, I say we just jump right in.
你们都知道 因为那些规矩和界限
You know, because rules and boundaries,
让一切都变得很糟心
they make everything so blah.
布鲁克 我们
Brooke, we...
我们并没有打算和你3P
we're not trying to have a threesome with you.
天呐
Oh, God.
我怎么老遇上这种情况
Why does this keep happening to me?
首先是在葬礼上 然后又是在车管所
First at that funeral and then at the DMV.
我要去大厅喝一杯
I'm just gonna grab another drink
然后回家
from the hallway and go home.
你俩有谁知道我把车停哪儿了吗
Do either of you know where I parked my car?
不知道
No?
那我就四处转转
Okay, I'll just walk around
听哪里的车能发出开锁的声音
and listen for the "boop, boop."
再见
Bye.
我们的女生旅行一塌糊涂 是吧 -是啊
Our girls' trip was a bust, huh? -Yeah.
我被抛弃 一个人喝酒
I got ditched, drank alone,
坏了你的好事 和你争辩
ruined your hook-up, started an argument
然后布鲁克提前回家了
and then Brooke went home early.
没错 和我之前参加的女生旅行大同小异
Yep. Sounds like every girls' trip I've ever been on.
耶 我成功了
Oh. Yay, I did it.
哈哈
Ha, ha!
我很好奇她为什么觉得我们想要3P
Ah, I wonder why she thought we'd be into a threesome?
是啊 莫名奇妙的
Yeah, it was so out of the blue.
对吧
Right?
我要再开间房♥吗 -当然
Should I get a separate room? -Yeah, definitely.
就不应该把温白葡萄酒和伏特加混在一起
And that's why you don't mix white wine with vodka.
我大学里什么都没学会吗
Did I learn nothing in college?
早啊
Ahoy.
点心
Dim sum?
这些麸质是怎么回事
What about the gluten?
星期天一般都是用来偷吃的
Sundays were always cheat days.
我真的很想你
I really missed you.
我更想你
I missed you more.
你要知道 你和斯宾塞处得来
And, look, you know, I'm happy that you and Spencer
我很高兴 -嗯嗯嗯嗯
are getting along so... -Mm-mm, mm-mm.
你是我离开的这段日子里最想念的人
You're the person I missed the most while I was gone,
你也是我最期待
and you're the person I'm most excited
在我回来之后共度时光的人
to spend time with now that I'm back.
你是我的头号♥女孩
Aw, you're my number one girl.
我的另一位头号♥女孩来了
Oh, and there's my other number one girl.
不要嘲笑我的短袖
Don't make fun of my shirt.
我另一件上面全是巧克力
I got chocolate on all my other ones.
看我们聚在一起了
Oh, look at us all together.
我终于和
I'm finally here with my "best friend
“除非我表姐再出现不然就是我最好的朋友”
unless my cousin ever resurfaces"
还有我重新出现的表姐在一起了
and my cousin who resurfaced!
你们两个会爱上彼此的
You two are gonna love each other.
但只是朋友的关系 对吧
But just as friends, right?
所以布鲁克跟你们提3P了
Oh, did Brooke try a threesome?
我听说她技巧相当可以
I heard she's good.
你应该试试
You should've done it.
我们来吃女孩们的早午餐了
We're here for the girls' brunch!
你这个男的来干吗
What is with you men?
我们能独处一会儿吗
Can we have anything to ourselves?
弗雷迪说他要来
Freddie said he was coming.
噢 他有资格
Oh, he earned his spot.
女生旅行的王者
King of the girls' trip!
哈珀 我能借一下你的手♥机♥吗
Hey, Harper, can I borrow your phone?
可以 你要干吗
Sure. Why?
我不吃点心
I'm not a dim sum person.
我要点披萨
I'm ordering a pizza.
这太有意思了
This is fun.
我们应该把这弄成一个固定项目
You know, we should make this a regular thing.
会变得简单得多
Which is going to be a lot easier
因为 我要在西雅图靠岸了
because... I'm dropping anchor in Seattle.
真的吗 -太棒了
Really? - That's great.
你可以和我们住一起
You can stay with us.
我给你做把钥匙
I'll make you a key.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实她要和我住一起
Uh, actually, she's gonna stay with me.
你再说一遍
Now what now?
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表