剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
Sprained ankle, poison ivy, penis parasites.
我只是试着用柠檬榨柠檬汁[苦中作乐]
I'm just trying to make lemonade out of lemons.
你带柠檬来了
Oh, you brought lemons?
没啊
No.
想抢我们的食物吗 祝你们好运 熊族
Ah, good luck getting our food, bears!
等下
Wait.
如果熊吃不到食物 它们会把我们吃了吗
If the bears can't get the food, will they eat us?
好好享受我们的食物 熊族
Enjoy our food, bears.
推介会竟然取消了 我好难过
I'm so bummed the pitch-fest is canceled.
你觉得这是不是种预兆
Do you think this is a sign?
提醒我或许是时候把创业家的帽子摘掉挂起来了
Maybe it's time I hang up my entrepreneurial hat.
如果你说的是印着来爱德商标的那顶软呢帽 挂上吧
If you mean your Rite Aid fedora, then yes.
(注:来爱德 美国第二大连锁药店)
你不能放弃 让我帮你
You can't give up. Let me help.
不行 我们达成过共识 你投资了我的第一次失败创业之后
No. We both agreed that we were lucky our friendship survived
友谊还能存续 只能说我们很幸运
you investing in my first failed start-up.
你不可以再给我一分钱
You are not allowed to give me any more money.
我不会给你
And I won't.
但是我肯定可以找到另一个有钱的傻蛋
But I bet I can find a different rich idiot
给他下套让他掏出口袋里所有的钱
to trick into losing all of their money.
这里肯定有人傻到无法识别骗局
There must be someone here who was too dumb to make it out.
没错
Yeah.
我们啊
Us.
你不用找人了
You're not going to find anyone.
我不适合在技术圈混
I'm just not cut out for the tech world.
是时候找其他适合我的工作了
Maybe it's time I find something else.
喂
Hey...
我们应不应该告诉他 他刚穿过一片毒葛
Should we tell him he just walked through poison oak?
他很快就会自己发现的
He'll find out soon enough.
抱歉我让你把双荷兰人带到这里
Sorry I got you to bring Double Dutch.
她也太难应付了
She's a lot.
她是我老板 只有我能这么说
Hey, she's my boss-- only I'm allowed to say that.
以及维斯简直是户外生存专家
And Wes is quite the survivalist
乐于助人又完全不烦人
and very helpful and not at all annoying.
别吃红色的浆果 有毒
Hey, don't eat the red berries-- they're poisonous.
喂
Hey!
但是你说得对
But that was dead-on.
维斯只是喜欢做计划
Wes is just such a planner, and...
我爱他这一点 但有时候他难以做到顺其自然
I love that, but sometimes he has trouble being spontaneous.
我也想生存啊
I want to survive, too.
可这又不代表我不能同时编个花冠
Doesn't mean I can't also have a flower crown.
我和喜欢的人在一起出游
I'm on a trip with my favorite people
我还答应他们会玩得开心
who I promised a great time.
我至少要尝试一下让它实现
I need to at least try to make that happen.
我不知道这个指南针怎么用
I don't know how to work this compass.
试试关掉
Oh, uh, try turning it off
然后再打开
and then back on.
我感觉很不好 但是
I feel bad, but...
我一直在想 要是我和前男友一起来这儿
I keep thinking about if I were here with my ex-boyfriend,
名字就不提了
who shall not be named.
博
Beau?
好吧还是提了
Guess we're naming him.
那他现在生殖器上大概已经有四条寄生虫了
He'd already have, like, four penis parasites.
那家伙挺有意思的
That guy's fun.
那家伙就在那里
And he's also right there.
卡莉
Carly!
喔 有意思
Oh, fun.
这地方太棒了
Ooh, this place is amazing!
厕所里那个是坐浴盆吗
Is that a bidet in the bathroom?
我去看一眼
I'm gonna go check.
你见到我好像很惊讶
You, uh, seem surprised to see me.
你不知道我是给你颁发
Didn't you know I was presenting you
终身成就奖的人吗
with your lifetime achievement award?
不
No.
我不知道
No, I did not.
我猜他们觉得我们是很好的一对组合
I guess they thought we make a good pair.
可能是因为我们一直都是很好的一对
You know, probably since we've always made such a good pair.
还有就是 恭喜你
Uh, congratulations, by the way.
网络交流会网络偶像很厉害
Webicon Web Icon is a huge deal.
如果当初是我们一起做频道的话
I guess if we'd started a channel together,
我大概只会拖你后腿
I would've just been holding you back.
或者骑上我的燕尾[坐享其成]吧
Or riding my coattails.
听起来会很好玩
Sounds like a fun ride.
你是怎么搞到这个地方的
How'd you get this place, anyway?
可能因为我是这里最出名的人吧
Uh, probably by being the most famous person here.
我不知道 可能是别的原因
I don't know, maybe a different reason.
你们拿到防水布了吗 看起来很不错
Hey, did you get one of the tarps? Those seem cool.
拿到了
Oh, yeah.
非常棒
They're awesome.
我们充分利用了时间
We're really just making the most of our time.
我们曾经历的欢笑
The laughs we've had,
你根本想象不到
you wouldn't believe.
我也是 我本来打算打道回府的
Same. You know, I was gonna bounce,
但我又想到 为什么不用柠檬榨柠檬汁呢
but then I figured: why not make lemonade out of lemons?
没错
Exactly.
确认了 是坐浴盆
It's a bidet, all right.
非常绝的坐浴盆
Hell of a bidet.
这一整个地方都是你和你女朋友的吗
So you just have all this space for you and your girlfriend?
我们呃 其实分手了
We, uh, broke up, actually.
我们竟然不知道
Oh. And we didn't know?
你不是一般都会在直播的时候甩人吗
Don't you usually prefer to dump people on a livestream?
我会补偿你的 你们都住在这里如何
Let me make it up to you. Why don't you all stay here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我刚和另一个人好上
I just started seeing someone.
他是汽车修理工
He's an auto mechanic.
非常有男子气概
Like, a real manly man.
他可能正在给我们建一个更好的树屋
He's probably off building us a better tree house right now.
所以算了吧
So no.
你听我说 卡莉·谢 我现在是白马王子
You listen to me, Carly Shay. I am a knight in shining armor,
荷兰是我的落难公主
and Dutch is my damsel in distress,
我说得多专业
professionally speaking!
所以我们答应了
So yes.
拜托你
Please.
好吧
Fine.
我会在这个精美的树屋里
I'll stay in this gorgeous tree house
和这条我见过最柔软的毛巾待在一起
with the softest towels I've ever felt.
但你欠我个人情
But you owe me.
米莉森特 太完美了 博是弗雷迪
Millicent, this is perfect. Beau is the investor
理想中的投资人
of Freddie's dreams.
态度积极向上 钱包鼓鼓囊囊
Positive attitude. Money to burn.
对生意一窍不通 可能完全没有钱的概念
No understanding of business or perhaps even money at all.
但是我爸的自信现在陷入低谷
But my dad's confidence is at an all-time low.
他不会试着推销自己的
He's not gonna try and make a sale now.
这就是为什么我们得让博来找他
Which is why we need Beau to come to him.
他会把这个当成一种预兆
He'll see it as a sign.
太好了 我很久没进行过秘密行动了
Yes! I haven't done a good scheme in ages.
希望手法还没生疏
I hope I'm not rusty.
博真的很好 愿意让我们住他的树屋
How cool is it of Beau to let us use his tree house?
是啊 人很好
Yeah. Very cool.
只是我有一点担心
Except I am a little worried
建树屋的时候没想着要装八个人吧
it's not built to hold eight people.
装得下
Sure it is.
如果他们不想你们来玩的话
They wouldn't have included a blackjack table
就不会往里面放二十一点的牌桌了
if they didn't want you to entertain.
住处食物和水的问题都解决了
Since we're good on shelter and food and water now,
我们现在要做什么
what should we do?
编花冠 编花冠
Flower crowns. Flower crowns.
好啊 之后我还听说可以徒步去看美丽的日落
Yes! And then I heard about an amazing sunset hike.
在我们糊里糊涂就扭伤脚踝之前
Oh, uh, before we go spraining our ankles all willy-nilly...
我得先确保树屋里的食物
I need to make sure there's actually enough food
和饮用水真的够所有人用
and clean water in this tree house for everyone.
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表