剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
All right. Okay.
哦 不
Oh, no! Oh!
我得留下来清理一下
I guess I should stay and clean this up.
这里怎么样了
How's it going in here?
我把茶洒了(泄密了)
I spilled the tea.
在搞啥啊 斯宾塞
Oh, Spencer.
哈珀 很抱歉绑♥架♥那事是我自导自演的
Harper, I am so sorry that I faked my kidnapping,
不过最起码你现在知道了
but at least now you know.
你做了什么
You what?
你是这个意思啊
Oh. You meant...
如果你让我唱出来
If you'd let me sing it,
至少这首歌♥还有可能大火呢
at least you would've gotten a hit out of it.
我等维斯修范·迪塞尔
It's only been three hours
才等了三小时就有点不舒服了
of waiting on Wes to fix Vin Diesel.
你是怎么能够等梅芙四年啊
How did you handle waiting four years for Maeve?
我这四年无时无刻不在努力寻找这个叛徒
By doing everything I could to find that betrayer.
说得好 好主意啊
You know what, yeah, that's a good idea.
让自己忙碌起来 还有别的主意么
Keep busy. Give me some more ideas.
我把报纸上的广♥告♥都剪掉了
Okay. I took out ads in the newspaper,
我让救救梅芙的话题在网上流行了起来
I made the hashtag "Save Maeve" go viral,
我还录制了一首慈善歌♥曲 排名一度到达
I even recorded a charity single that went to number 27
iTunes失踪兄弟姐妹歌♥曲排行榜第27名
on the iTunes chart for songs about missing cousins.
听起来不是我想干的事
I don't want to do any of that.
好的
Okay.
直接说重点吧
Give it to me straight.
它扛过去了么
Did he make it?
我已经尽全力了 但很抱歉
I did everything I could, but I'm sorry.
范·迪塞尔已经彻底没救了
Vin Diesel's gone.
哦不
Oh, no.
天啊 -卡莉 加油
Oh, my God. - Carly, stay with me.
你的车没救了 不等于你也没救了啊
Just because he's gone doesn't mean you are, too.
我只是没法接受
I just can't believe it.
他才五十岁啊
I mean, he was only 50.
我们还没来得及
We never even got to take
开始一场跨越全国的旅行呢
that cross-country road trip together
这件事我们之前说过好几次了
that we always talked about.
也许下面的话超过了我的职责
Uh, hey, I might be overstepping here,
它的意义是不是不只是一辆车
but could this be about more than just a car?
没事 你可以说的 属于客户的特权
It's okay, you can tell me. Mechanic-client privilege.
我的最好的朋友莎姆和我一起
My best friend Sam and I saved up
在大学的时候存了笔钱买♥♥了这辆车
and bought Vin Diesel together when I was in college.
这名字还是她起的
She's actually the one who named him.
开着这辆车 我们去了各种地方
We went everywhere in that car.
斯♥诺♥夸尔米瀑布之旅
Road trips to Snoqualmie Falls,
爱达荷州边境处的奇特诡异商城之旅
the exotic jerky emporium over the border in Idaho,
去森林深处搜索大脚怪
out to the forest to search for bigfoot.
找到了么 -说来话长
Did you ever find him? - Uh, it's a long story.
还真找到了
But yes.
几年前 莎姆搬走了
A couple years ago, Sam moved away,
我很想她
and I just really miss her.
但只要我身处范·迪塞尔里面
But whenever I'm inside Vin Diesel, I...
好吧 后面我还是换回我的车这个说法吧
Okay, I'm just gonna say "my car" from now on.
开着这辆车 让我感觉和莎姆又能重建联♥系♥
Driving my car, it just helps me feel connected to Sam.
我知道这些话很幼稚
I know it sounds silly.
不会啊
No, it's not.
真正愚蠢幼稚的是明明可以建立联♥系♥
What's silly is having a connection
却视而不见
and not appreciating it.
愚蠢的是竟然这几年一直对我撒谎
What's silly is lying to someone for years
然后竟然把真♥相♥先告诉了新交的男友
and then telling the truth to your brand-new boyfriend
而不是她最好的朋友兼表妹
before your best friend/cousin!
愚蠢的是
What's silly...
竟然有人会自导自演绑票的事情
...is faking your own kidnapping.
哪个傻子这么做 哦 是梅芙那个傻子啊
Like, who does that? Maeve, that's who.
梅芙
Maeve.
看来最近发生了不少事情啊
So, there's, like, a whole other thing going on here.
别多管闲事
Mind your business.
不管怎么说 还是要谢谢你尝试修好我的车
Anyway, thanks for trying to save my car.
我看一下
Uh, here. Let me see.
我要给你多少钱来着 -不用了
How much do I owe you? - No. Nothing.
把这笔钱花在你的新车上吧
Put it toward your new car.
我也说不好
I don't know.
最近我还真的不怎么开车
I wasn't really driving a whole lot lately anyway.
因为
That...
那声儿实在听烦了
...gets a little tired.
我觉得 你可能不需要买♥♥辆车
Uh, well, maybe you don't need a car.
比如 如果你在周六晚上想去约会
For example, if you had a date on Saturday night,
你的约会对象一定会很愿意开车去接你的
I bet he would be totally happy to come pick you up.
假想式约会么
A hypothetical date?
那 那位小伙会约我去哪个假想式的地点呢
Well, where is he hypothetically taking me?
你想假设去哪都可以
Anywhere you hypothetically want to go.
我相信埃德蒙顿·德林沃斯曾经说过
I believe it was Sir Edmond Dellingsworth who said,
什么是循环 -吁
"What is a circle?" - Boo!
赶紧掀开来啊
Lose the sheet already.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
我只想庄严地宣布事情而已
I just wanted to say something with some gravitas.
这就是我最新的杰作
Behold my latest piece!
这还是范·迪塞尔么
Is this Vin Diesel?
对
Yep!
我拿了卡莉的旧车 重新喷了个漆
I took Carly's old car, repainted him,
把它改装成了演播室的全新座驾
and turned it into a new Seat of Sitting for the studio.
试试快速说出这个名字五遍
Try saying that five times fast.
演播室的全新座驾
New Seat of Sitting for the studio.
演播室的全新座驾
New Seat of Sitting for the studio.
演播室的全新座驾
New Seat of Sitting for the studio.
演播室的全新座驾
New Seat of Sitting for the studio.
伙计 根本不难啊
Yeah, not that hard, dude.
我的天啊 斯宾塞 这个太棒了
Oh, my God. Spencer, this is amazing.
我和这辆车有着很多美好的回忆
My car and I had so many good memories,
现在可以继续延续了
and now we get to make more.
我们的秘密口香糖还在啊
Our secret gum wad's still there.
莎姆曾用这个来固定我们的安全带呢
Sam used this once to keep our seat belts together.
还有一次我用这个
And another time I used it
来黏住修脚后脱落的脚指甲盖
to keep my toes apart after a pedicure.
话说那个 卡莉能和她的车再续前缘
You know, um, Carly getting a second chance
让我感到些许嫉妒
with her car is making me a little jealous.
哦 还不是因为当我们破产的时候
Oh, 'cause all our cars got repossessed
车子都被变卖♥♥了
when we lost our money.
多亏你啊 这个时刻也被毁了
Well, thanks for ruining this special moment.
我现在不开心了
I'm sad now.
不 我说的是她得以在这辆车上留下更多的回忆
No, because she gets to make more memories.
我希望我们之间也是
And I want that for us.
哈珀 真的很抱歉我没有告诉你
Harper, I am so sorry I didn't tell you.
我就是不知道怎么开口
I just didn't know how.
“救救梅芙”是我的铃♥声♥ 不知道这个会不会让你开心点
If it means anything, "Save Maeve" was my ringtone.
那可是一首精心制♥作♥的哀悼曲
It was a tastefully mournful bop.
为了梅芙 一定要勇敢
Be brave for Maeve
她只是失踪了 并不是消失了
She's lost, not gone forever
我定会寻遍千山万水
I'll search across the waves
希望她没有沉于海底
Hope she's not in a grave
救救梅芙吧
Save Maeve.
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表