剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
天哪 内维尔 你真这么做了
Oh, my God. Nevel, did you do that?
如果我说是 这样有错吗
Would it be so wrong if I did?
等等 你是演员
Wait, you're an actor?
所以你并不是真正喜欢弗雷迪
Does that mean you don't actually like Freddie?
当然不是
Oh, God. No.
这只是我人设中的一部分
That was just a choice I made for my character.
那么这里就不需要我♥操♥心了
Well, my work here is done.
我要去吧台来一杯秀兰·邓波儿
I'll be at the bar getting a Shirley Temple,
注:以秀兰·邓波儿命名的一款无酒精鸡尾酒
这位公主需要多加点樱桃
extra cherries for this little princess.
宾客是你雇来的吗 但是你妈妈也在
You paid all the guests? But your mother was here.
卡莉 你知道那又不是我妈
Oh, Carly, you know that's not my mother.
你见过我妈的
You've met my mother.
嗨 卡莉 我是苏西·坎宁哈特 演员工会成员
Hi, Carly. Suzie Cunninghart, SAG-AFTRA.
我是你的超级粉丝 如果你日后能够
Huge fan. I'd love to be considered
邀请我上节目那就太好了
for any future roles on your channel.
我不会邀请你上节目 我也不会嫁给你
No. I'm not casting you, and I'm not marrying you.
我今天不会与任何人做任何事
I'm not doing anything with anyone here.
好吧 婚礼取消
Okay. Okay. The wedding is off.
等等 婚礼没有取消 我希望不取消
Wait, wait, wait. The wedding is on, at least I hope it is
因为我还有一个秘密没有告诉你
because there is still one secret I haven't told you yet.
她是机器人 -这个秘密就是
She's a robot. - My secret is that somehow
在这场疯狂的闹剧中 我爱上你了
during this whole crazy scheme, I fell in love with you.
还是我说的比较可信
My thing was more believable.
真的吗 你爱上了我 内维尔·帕珀曼
Really? You fell in love with me, Nevel Papperman?
那声雷是真的
That was real.
至于卡莉看到的电池
And as for the battery Carly saw,
这是一个惊喜
it was supposed to be a surprise.
我确实很爱内维尔
我不敢相信
Aw. I can't believe it.
竟然有人爱我 这件事从来没在我身上发生过
Someone loves me. This has never happened to me before.
普鲁内拉 我也爱你
Prunella, I love you too.
卡莉 你没事吧
Carly, are you going to be okay?
我寂寞寂寞就好
Yeah. I'll manage.
我还参演过护足霜广♥告♥
I was also in a foot cream commercial.
让你充满鳞屑的脚
Make your scaly feet
变得光滑
Start feeling sweet
不是吧 天哪
No way! Oh, man.
你也在我们这一桌吗 -我其实
Oh, are you at our table too? - I'm actually at--
那么你为什么不回去呢
Then why don't you go there?
我们就聊聊而已
We were just talking.
你为什么要阻止我恋爱
Why don't you want me to fall in love?
你伤心的话 我也会伤心
It makes me sad to see you sad,
我只是想保护你
so I'm just trying to protect you.
米莉森特 失意是人生必修课
Millicent, broken hearts are part of life,
而且你才是小孩子 应该我保护你
and you're the kid. Okay? It's my job to protect you.
好吧 但是你看到飞蛾的时候不还是
Okay, except when you see a moth you're going to be all,
米莉森特 快抓住它 避免它在我睡着的时候
"Millicent, get it before it flies into my mouth
飞进我嘴里
while I'm sleeping."
这种情况你再保护我
Except for then.
那你同意我去跳支舞吗
So do you think it's okay if I dance?
她就是个拿钱干事的演员 放下她吧
She was a paid actor. Let it go.
不是和她
Not her.
你得保证不做出那种舞疯的表情
Just promise me you will not do your dancing face.
什么表情 这个吗
What face? This face?
听说作为伴郎
I've heard that as a groomsman,
前来安慰一位孤独的伴娘是我的职责
it's my job to comfort a lonely bridesmaid.
跳舞吗
You want to dance?
你觉得我很孤独 为什么
You think I'm lonely? Why?
就因为我在别人的婚礼上
Just because I'm in a wedding dress by myself
一个人穿着婚纱吗
at someone else's wedding?
你到底为什么一直纠结机器人的事情
Why did you get so fixated on that robot theory anyway?
因为我猜并不是由于你对内维尔·帕珀曼
Because I'm guessing it's not jealousy stemming
深切而不得的爱意所引发的妒忌
from a deep unfulfilled love for Nevel Papperman.
比起爱他 我更愿意去死
Yeah, no, literally would rather die.
我也不知道
I don't know.
可能是因为婚礼会让你感觉到
I guess weddings just make you feel like
在找到真爱之前 你都不能真正幸福
you can't know real happiness until you find a partner.
想想连内维尔都找到了真爱
The idea that even Nevel found
而我还没有 让我有点抓狂
that when I haven't kind of struck a nerve,
即便我知道他的真爱也不过是个幌子
even though I know it's not true.
好吧 那么首先
Okay. Well, first of all,
婚后生活一塌糊涂是完全有可能的
it is totally possible to be married and miserable.
你的经验之谈 -两次经验呢
Like you were. - Twice.
当然单身且幸福也是完全可能的
And it's just as possible to by happy and single.
你很幸福 对吗
And you're happy, right?
怎么说 我确实很幸福
You know what? I really am.
不过就现在这个瞬间来说我有点尴尬
I mean, at this exact moment I'm a little embarrassed,
还有点饿 因为我把我的清♥真♥餐给吉米了
kind of hungry because I gave Kimmi my Halal meal,
但是总的来说 我很幸福
but overall, yeah, I'm happy.
你们决定停止无聊的比赛并和好了吗
Aw, did you guys settle your silly contest and make up?
不是 是因为有主的人更能够吸引他人
No. People always just want you more when you're taken.
我能坦白一件事吗
Can I confess something?
我们的赌约让我有点反胃
Our bet is making me feel gross.
赞成 我不应该满足于超过你的搭讪水平的
I agree. I should have never stooped to your level.
休战吗
Truce?
多么美好的仪式 -非常有意义
Oh, beautiful ceremony. - So meaningful.
谢谢 这是我的号♥码
Thank you. Call me, bubbelah.
我赢了 好好享受肥料节吧 菜鸟
I win. Enjoy the compost festival, sucker.
听说他们要办蠕虫座谈会
I heard they have a worm symposium,
甲烷工坊 还有抽彩 爽不爽
a methane workshop and a raffle for a bucket, okay?
我知道你听得见
I know you can still hear me.
还有个长达四小时的肥料讲座和嗅觉测试
They also have a 4-hour lecture on manure and a smell test,
鼻孔做好准备啊 老铁
so get them nostrils ready, baby.
生活不易
Now, life isn't easy
机器人叹气
When you're a droid
但你即将像人类一样起舞
But you're about to shuffle like a humanoid
机器人的舞步
Robot shuffle, robots
别说我们是半生物
Don't call us half-breed
言语没有杀伤力 机器人不会流血
Your words can't cut us 'cause bots don't bleed
为了机器人的权益 让我们举起手
Hands up for the droid's rights struggle
然后坐着机器人列车 我们奔向市区
Then take it downtown with the robot shuffle
你能发出多低的音
How low can you go
你的机器人能有多开心
How high is your bot
直奔市区
Take-take it downtown
搭乘这机器人列车
With the robot shuffle
我确信 你会看见
I know you see
世界将为我而变得
Somehow the world will change for me
绚烂无比
And be so wonderful
每个人都快快醒来
So wake up the members of my nation
现在轮到你来秀出自己
It's your time to be
大胆选择 不要逃避
There's no chance unless you take one
你将会发现
And the time to see
凡事都有闪光点
the brighter side of every situation
有些事不可避免
Some things are meant to be
尽量发挥到最好 剩下的交给我搞定
So give me your best and leave the rest to me
爱卡莉2021 第一季第五集
iCarly 2021 S01E05 iRobot Wedding
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表