剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
Whoa! Wait, hold up.
你们是朋友
You guys are friends?
从什么时候开始的
Since when?
一直如此啊
Since always.
我只是不想伤害你的感情
I just didn't want to hurt your feelings.
我为什么会被伤害呢
Why would I be hurt?
你记得几个月以前 我跟你说
Remember a few months ago
我去意大利看我爸吗
when I told you I was visiting my dad in Italy?
记得啊 -其实我是去桑给巴尔岛了
Yeah. - Zanzibar.
她有没有让你和乌龟一起游泳
Did she let you swim with the turtles?
它们直接从我手里接东西吃
Ate right out of my hand.
好吧 我好受伤
Yeah, okay... this hurts.
等等 如果你在和某个叫厄尼的人约会
Wait, if you're dating some guy named Ernie,
那为什么你的吊坠盒里装的还是弗雷迪的照片
then why was Freddie's picture in your locket?
这是送给米莉森特的礼物 方便进行解释
It's a present for Millicent to help break the news.
我把弗雷迪和我的相片放在了里面
I put pictures of Freddie and me in it,
这样我们两个就可以永远在她心中了
so she'd always have both of us close to her heart.
天哪 米莉森特 我得走了
Oh, my God, Millicent! I-I got to go.
不好意思 对不起
Excuse me. Sorry!
不好意思
Excuse me.
诸君请听 欢迎各位
Hear ye, hear ye and welcome.
我们的第一幕场景在风景秀美的维罗纳
Our first scene is in fair Verona.
如果您的孩子对花生过敏
If your child has a peanut allergy,
请远离这一区域
please avoid this area
否则诸位将饱受过敏性休克之困扰
or there will be much ado about anaphylactic shock.
现在请欣赏《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
And now Romeo and Juliet.
哦 罗密欧
O Romeo!
罗密欧 汝何为罗密欧
Romeo! Wherefore art thou, Romeo?
毋认汝父 拒汝名姓
Deny thy father and refuse thy name.
何为姓名
What's in a name?
易玫瑰之名
That which we call a rose by any other name
其香依旧
would smell as sweet...
计划中止
Don't do it!
结尾计划中止
At the end!
罗密欧 弃汝名姓
Romeo, doff thy name,
吾愿穷尽身心
and for that name which is no part of thee,
以报君弃名之恩
take all myself.
哦 不 这可不妙
Oh, no. This can't be good.
嘘
Shh!
我的孙女在台上呢
My granddaughter is acting.
请听 请听
Hear ye, hear ye!
吾自未来而来
I cometh from the future.
此亦
That is
为吾着此奇装异服之缘由
why forth I hath this strange outfit.
啊哈 吾实不测
Uh-huh. Thou art not
君之适此也
the man I was expecting.
佳人朱丽叶 吾有一信
I bring news, my fairest Juliet.
汝犹记汝
You know that plan-eth
于剧终之时所欲行之事乎
thou haveth when thy scene is doneth?
莫为之
Don't do it... eth.
旅者 汝甚恶 速语汝之口信于吾
Just tell me what news thou hast for me, annoying traveler!
你妈和弗雷迪不打算破镜重圆了
Your mom and Freddie aren't getting back together.
什 什么
Wha...? What?
呃 五秒定律
Uh, five-second rule.
好吧 我们要进入短暂的剧中休息了
Oh, okay, we're going to take a short intermission.
把大幕拉上 快拉上
Close the curtains, close the curtains.
真不敢相信 没人在扫我们的二维码投票
I can't believe nobody voted in our QR poll.
对啊
Yeah.
因为你做的那个二维码是
'Cause the QR code you made is just a link
一个煎饼餐厅菜单的链接
to the IHOP menu!
我想要得奖
I want that prize!
我本来不该说什么的 但米莉森特告诉我
I'm not supposed to say anything, but Millicent told me
奖品是我的精神支柱杰里科的陪伴鹰隼
it's a companion falcon for my main man Jericho.
什么 她告诉我奖品
What?! She told me it was
是嘎嘎小姐在《罗曼死》MV中穿过的
the Alexander McQueen armadillo boots Lady Gaga wore
由亚历山大·麦奎恩设计的犰狳皮靴
in her groundbreaking music video "Bad Romance."
我就提一嘴啊 但是你觉不觉得米莉森特只是
Just spitballing here, but you don't think Millicent
编了一个奖项出来 她知道我们俩爱攀比
just made up the prize, knowing how competitive we get,
她这样做就可以让我们放下一切
so that we'd drop everything and do stuff
为他们的戏剧社干活儿
for her children's drama club, do you?
不 不会的
No. Nah.
实际上 听起来非常合理
Actually, that totally checks out.
斯宾塞先生
Mr. Spencer,
哈珀小姐 校长想见你们
Ms. Harper, the principal would like to see you.
哦不 我们麻烦大了 -你才麻烦大了
Oh, no, we're in trouble. -You're in trouble.
我敢打赌我就要把那双靴子弄到手了 -不不不
I bet you I'm gonna get those boots! -No, no, no.
我很喜欢 谢谢
I love it. Thank you.
你确定我们没有破镜重圆 你没有伤心吗
You sure you're not upset that we're not getting back together?
有点吧 我的意思是
A little. I mean...
有谁不想让自己的家庭重新完整呢
who wouldn't want their family back together?
你看 是这么回事 我们或许没有住在一起
See, that's the thing, we may not live together,
但我们仍然是一个家庭 永远都是
but we're still a family and we're always gonna be.
我还真的愿意过两次圣诞和生日
I do like having two Christmases and birthdays.
等等
Wait.
如果你们两个都和其他人结婚
If both of you marry other people,
然后又离婚 是不是就意味着
then get divorced again, would that mean
我可以过四次圣诞还有生日了
that I get four Christmases and birthdays?
有没有什么真人秀节目是可以加快这一过程的
Is there a reality show that can speed this up?
看来米莉森特的小计划还是有成效的
Looks like all of Millicent's scheming
当然 我基本没参与这些计划
that I had very little to do with was worth it.
卡莉 你在这儿啊
Carly, there you are.
我之前留宿玩得太开心了
I had so much fun at our sleepover
开心得让我觉得我都睡不着觉了
that I don't think I can sleep tonight,
除非我们再来一次
not without another long hang.
就我们几个姑娘们
Just us chicas.
我会带上我的急救包
I'll be by later with my first aid kit
还有手工牙线
and some homemade dental floss.
回见了
See you then.
我们是赢家 赢家 赢家
We're winners Winners Winners.
这蓝绸带是怎么回事
What's with the blue ribbons?
哦 是参与奖绸带
Oh, it's a participation ribbon.
大家都有
Everybody gets one.
也包括我
Including me.
就这 这就是奖品
That's it? That's the prize?
这是所公立学校 根本没有买♥♥奖品的预算
It's a public school. There's no budget for prizes.
有表演我就已经很惊讶了
I'm shocked there was even a play.
那些绸带可不是唯一的奖品 弗雷迪
These ribbons weren't the only prize, Fredd-o.
我也不知道怎么回事
I'm not sure how it happened,
但哈珀和我都已经被任命为
but Harper and I have been appointed
家教联的副♥主♥席♥了
co-chairs of the PTA.
对
Yeah!
家长教师联合会
The Parent Teacher Association?
对 -对
Yeah! - Yep!
为了家长与教师设立的那个
For parents and teachers.
对啊
Right?
但你们既非家长亦非教师
Of which you are neither.
没错
You got it!
太棒了
Amazing!
学校也没得选了 除了他们就没人毛遂自荐了
The school was desperate. No one else volunteered.
卡莉小姐 校长接下来想见你
Ms. Carly? The principal would like to see you next.
哦 当然 奥莉芙
Oh, of course, Olive.
我是不是也能拿到一个蓝绸带
Did I get a cool blue ribbon, too?
不 你把整部剧都毁了
No. You ruined the play.
你的麻烦大了 年轻人
You're in big trouble, young lady.
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表