剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
救命这种事永不过时
Saving lives is always on trend.
等等 我有个好主意 跟我来
Wait, that gives me an idea. Come with me.
拿好 然后我
All right, hold on to this, and then I'll...
好了 现在把我的腿也包上
Okay, now get my legs.
好吧 慢点 如果你执意要这么夸张
Okay, wait. If we're going to go full crazy,
至少让我把它做得好看点吧
at least let me make it cute.
交给剪刀手哈珀
Leave it to Harper Scissorhands.
好了 走两步让我看看
All right, now give me a little catwalk.
我很喜欢
I like it.
而且随手就能捏爆泡泡也太舒服了
Also, popping myself is very soothing.
谁设计了这个造型 不仅美观
Who made this look? Not only is it gorgeous,
同时还是对时尚在当今残酷社会上
it is a searing commentary on the role of fashion
所代表的角色的猛烈批评
in a cruel and dangerous world.
另外还富有互动性
Plus, it's interactive, ha-hah.
对各感官都是一种乐趣 你说对吧
It's a joy for the senses. Don't you agree?
看不清
Can't...read.
太远了
Too far away.
见到你总是很高兴 梅尔芬
Always fun to see you again, Merffin.
马克·雅可布斯有个海绵宝宝的纹身
"Mark Jacobs has a SpongeBob SquarePants tattoo."
该死 这是个时尚怪闻
Damn it, that's a quirky fact.
嘿 小心点
Hey, be careful.
楼梯扶手可不是装饰
That handrail's not just a suggestion.
我希望有个负责任的人在场
I wish someone else responsible was at this party.
当你需要弗雷迪的时候 他跑哪儿去了
Where's Freddie when you need him?
谁准备好不醉不归啦
Who's ready to get drunk?
弗雷迪 是我 杜克
Freddie. It's me, Duke.
怎样啊 杜包
Hey, what's up, D-bag?
这位是鼻涕布 这是MC运动短裤 还有洛伊德
This is SnotRag, MC-GymShorts, and Lloyd.
那么如果你们不介意
Now, if you'd be so chill
我们要开始喝了
as to direct us to your fattest keg?
天哪 弗雷迪
Oh, God, Freddie.
你都开始随身带蜥蜴了
You're an iguana guy now?
梦想成真啊
Living the dream.
你有没有觉得你这青春
Don't you think you might've taken the time machine
回味过了头
back a little too far?
你要重返20岁 不是青春期
You're supposed to be reliving your 20s, not puberty.
切 小女孩真无趣
Pfft. Girls are lame.
没有说你 鼻涕布
Not you, SnotRag.
卡莉 -干吗
Carly. - What?
只要稍微撞一下 这些椒盐卷饼就会
One little bump and these pretzel poppers
变成爆♥炸♥的咸弹
become salty shrapnel.
我就觉得你还跟那个诅咒过不去
You know, I thought you might still be having a tough time with your curse,
所以我有备用计划
which is why I have a plan B.
好恶心啊
That is disgusting.
向你敬礼
Respect.
神秘的扎格纳
Mystic Zagnat,
算命大♥师♥ 驱魔专家
reader of fortunes and healer of misfortunes,
我向你介绍全西雅图最迷茫的灵魂
I present to you Seattle's lostest soul.
请坐 穿着泡泡纸的孩子
Please sit, my bubble-wrapped child.
试一下啦 卡莉 说不定会有魔法
Just give it a chance, Carly. Just let the magic happen.
说明一下 我不是变魔术的
Uh, just to clarify, I don't do magic.
我这都是真材实料
I do real stuff.
那么 选一张卡
Now, pick a card.
再坏能坏到哪里去呢
What's the worst that could happen?
死亡卡
The death card.
最坏的结果就是死亡卡 就让我抽中了
The death card is the worst, and it has happened.
亚历泽维尔 你好
"Alexavier, hello.
看背面 我是你的忠实粉丝
"Flip card. I am a big fan.
微笑
"Smile.
看背面
"Flip card.
亚历泽维尔 你好
Alexavier, hello."
这杯酒下去也太爽了
Oh, this champer goes down so good.
但是这反胃也太不爽了
Oh, it comes up so bad.
老子犯错了
I'm making mistakes!
嘿兄弟 你衣服有点脏了
Oh, hey, man, you got something on your shirt.
帮帮我
Help me.
抱歉 除非你要生了
Sorry, no one leaves
或者全身沾满呕 噢
unless you're having a baby or covered in--yeah.
你可以离开
You can go.
你不可以
Oh, not you.
我羊水破了 嗷
My water just broke. Ow.
恭喜 生命的奇迹啊
Oh, congratulations. The miracle of life.
卡莉 你没事的 -那可不 没事到可以死了
Carly, it's going to be okay. - Yeah, an okay time to die.
其实死亡卡具有迷惑性
Actually, the death card is deceptive.
它不代表着死亡 而代表着重生
It doesn't mean you die; it signals a rebirth.
你是不是被什么束缚着
Has something been holding you back
但你很想挣脱
that you wish to break free from?
是的
Yes.
你觉得有可能打破诅咒吗
Are you saying it's possible to break the curse?
他刚刚就是这么
That's exactly what he--
扎格纳 我在跟扎格纳说话
Zagnat, I was talking to Zagnat.
可以 但是首先需要一样实物来代表这个诅咒
Yes, but I'll need an object that represents the curse.
我可以帮你搞一只拓麻歌♥子
I could rustle up a Tamagotchi.
我想到了别的东西
I have something else in mind.
这裙子有口袋的
It has pockets.
放到托盘上 跟着我念
Place it on the tray. Now, repeat after me.
杀死它的秘密
Mysterium Casu Interficere.
杀死它的秘密 -杀死它的秘密
Mysterium Casu Inter... - Mysterium Casu...
香草拿铁
Vanilla latte.
天哪
Oh, my God.
太真了
Too real!
幸运之神已经破除了你的诅咒
The gods of Fortuna have broken your curse.
就这 我只要烧封信就行了
That's it? I just had to burn a stupid letter?
你非要把我的参与当作空气的话
I mean, if you want to totally diminish my role
那差不多就是这样的
in all this, okay.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
这整个派对都危机重重
This entire party has been a series of death traps,
楼梯扶手 牙签 莫名其妙的火
the handrail, the toothpicks, a spontaneous fire,
但是什么坏事都没有发生
and nothing has gone wrong.
我可能真的已经好了
I think I might actually be cured.
或者说 我自♥由♥了
In fact, I'm free.
我要去用一下微波炉
I'm going to use the microwave.
阿尔伯特 你太厉害了
Albert, that was amazing.
我眼见灵魂 闻吐司香
I see spirits and smell toast.
你可以出戏了 她走了
You can drop the act; she's gone.
这是我人生中花得最值的20刀
Oh, best 20 bucks of my life.
我们都知道诅咒根本不存在
We both know there's no curse.
这不太妙
That's not great.
你为什么说动脉瘤是派对表演者
What do you mean aneurysms are the number one cause
的头号♥死因
of death for party performers?
是的 在角落里
Wow. Yes, in the corner.
还有 我们家冰块不多了 如果你能顺路带
Also, we're low on ice if you want to grab some on the way...
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
太好笑了 扎格纳 笑死我了
That is hilarious, Zagnat; you kill me.
嘿 卡莉
Oh, hey, Carly.
嘿 我就是想跟你说一声
Hey. I just wanted to say
你是最好的哥哥
you're the best big brother ever.
扎格纳 你太厉害了
Zagnat, you really are amazing.
他灵魂出窍了
He's in a trance.
来拆礼物啦
Time to open presents.
得把你捆起来了
Time to wrap you up.
苍天啊 千万要有用
Oh, Beezus, let this work.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我把自己从外在到灵魂都清洗了一遍
I just had to scrub myself all the way down to my soul.
我会赔你个新的搓澡巾 梅尔芬 你真是救命恩人
I'll get you a new loofah. Merffin, you are a lifesaver.
亚历泽维尔 请允许我解释一下
Alexavier, allow me to explain.
该死 手♥机♥掉了
Oh, crap, dropped my phone.
掉到冰箱下面了
Oh, it's under the fridge.
等等
One second. Augh!
原来我的驾照在这里
Oh, there's my driver's license.
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表