剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
里面的食物吃都吃不完
There's tons of food.
我不清楚水有多少
I don't know how much water there is--
因为冰箱刚滤完
the fridge just does filtered.
冰箱还能制冰块呢
It even does pellet ice.
卡莉喜欢小冰块
Carly loves pellet ice.
博 你能帮我们拿点喝的吗
Beau, uh, actually, can you grab us some drinks?
你喜欢的可乐加酸橙 以及
Regular Coke with lime and--
让我猜猜 温水 因为人体吸收更快
let me guess-- tepid water since the body absorbs it faster.
我知道你在嘲笑我
Oh. Yeah, I know you're mocking me,
但你说的没错 所以谢谢
but that's actually true, so thanks.
这我可没准备到
So, this I was not prepared for.
是啊 太奇怪了
Yeah, it's weird.
但是我和博之间
But there's absolutely nothing going on
现在绝对没有任何关系
between Beau and me now.
我都怀疑我们现在没有一点相同之处
I doubt we have anything in common anymore.
有人提到花冠了吗
Did somebody say "flower crown"?
所以说 有了凯文
Which is why, with Kevin,
你就不用再照顾小狗了
you're not taking care of the puppy...
而是小狗
The puppy is taking care...
照顾你
Of you!
但是别告诉弗雷迪我们和你说过这些好吗
Yeah, but don't tell Freddie we told you, okay?
有很多人想投资他的项目
He's got so many investors.
他要是知道我们又告诉一个人这些 他会杀了我们的
He'd kill us if he knew we told one more person about it.
这个创意很好
It's such a good idea.
你觉得我要不要去找他给我介绍一下
You think maybe I could get him to pitch it to me?
也许吧
Maybe.
莱姆病都有什么症状
Hey, um, what are the symptoms of Lyme disease?
(注:莱姆病,由扁虱叮咬而出现麻疹、发烧等症状的一种传染性疾病)
这地方的氛围很莱姆
This place has a real Lyme-y vibe.
你知道什么东西没有莱姆氛围吗 你的软件凯文
You know what doesn't have a Lyme-y vibe? Your app Kevin.
糟糕 我不是故意在博面前提它的
Whoops. I didn't mean to mention it in front of Beau.
但小狗尾巴都露出来了
But now that the puppy's out of the bag,
你不如就和他聊聊吧
why don't you tell him about it.
好吧 我的想法是
Okay, um, well, the idea was:
让需要治疗犬的人
match people who need therapy dogs
能和家里有狗需要人照看的人配对 然后
with people who need dog-sitters, so that...
听起来很棒啊
It sounds awesome.
你明天完整地给我推介一下如何
How about you give me the full pitch tomorrow.
我得先给我爸发个消息
I need to text my dad first.
我爸是我的合伙人
My dad's my business guy.
而且也是因为我爱他
Also, I just love him.
真的吗 博 我是说那太好了
Really? Beau, I mean... that would be great.
男人就该互相帮助
Men supporting men.
这就是这句话的意义
That's what it's all about.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你们看到了吗 我刚才无中生有
Did you see me just manifest that opportunity
给自己创造了机会
out of total thin air?
当然 -你做到了
Oh, yes. - You did that.
你做到了 -没错
You did that! - Yes!
好吧 你说得对 维斯
Okay, you were right, Wes--
无毒蚊虫喷雾真的没用
that nontoxic bug spray is useless.
也有可能是你太甜了
Mm-hmm. Or maybe you're just too sweet.
给你 这个很安全
Here, this is safe
还很管用
and totally works.
我就像这周末的大救星一样
Wow, I'm just, like, the hero of this entire weekend.
你知道有什么会让情况比现在更好吗 -没什么
You know what would make it even better? - Nothing.
不会变更好 因为已经足够好了
Nothing could make this better, because it's great!
对吧 荷兰
Right, Dutch?
不对
No.
有只花栗鼠在用奇怪的眼神看我
A chipmunk looked at me weird.
我本来想讲恐怖故事的
I was gonna say scary stories.
比如那个故事 有个男人
Oh, like the one about the guy stranded in the forest
和女朋友的前男友一起困在了树林里
with his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend.
哇哦 展开讲讲
Ooh, what's that one?
算了 我懂了
Yup, no, I got it.
有多恐怖 普通的恐怖还是内衣乔治那种恐怖
Are we talking scary scary, or "George the Bra" scary?
我一定要抓到你
"I'm going to get you."
胸罩乔治
George the Bra?
讲鬼故事的胸罩乔治
George the Bra that tells ghost stories.
是爱卡莉的经典角色
It's a classic iCarly character.
卡莉 你的棉花糖着火了
Carly, your marshmallow's on fire.
我们喜欢烤得焦焦脆脆
We like 'em burnt and crispy.
然后把它放在巧克力上
Then when you put it on the chocolate...
会融化得更快
It melts faster.
我没在说你们甜点的粘牙程度
I wasn't talking about the viscosity of your dessert.
我想说你们在增加山火的风险
I was talking about the increased risk of forest fire.
哇哦 你连烤棉花糖的乐趣都要剥夺
Wow. You can even take the fun out of roasting marshmallows.
我是这里唯一一个在乐趣的定义里
Am I the only one here whose definition of fun
加上别作死的人吗
includes not dying?
兄弟 等一下 我赌你的死法♥会♥非常无聊
Oh, man, wait. I bet you wind up dying in some super boring way.
或者我不会死 因为我做的决定都经过深思熟虑
Or maybe I never die, because I make careful decisions.
大家都放轻松
Okay, let's all relax.
我觉得博已经够轻松了
Oh, I think Beau here is plenty relaxed.
啊 我们是用这个在做烤棉花糖饼干吗
Aah! Is this what we've been making s'mores out of?
这可是我的裙子
This is my dress!
你们这群食人族
This is cannibalism!
荷兰 我们不吃的话它会招虫子的
Dutch, if we didn't eat it, it was gonna attract bugs.
维斯就会让我们吃虫子
Then Wes would make us eat those.
我要离开一下 等会儿再回来
You know what? I'm gonna go. I'll be back.
我打算用非常戏剧化的方式大发雷霆 所以
Oh, actually, I was gonna storm off super dramatically, so...
好了 你可以走了
Okay, you're good.
维斯 等等 -我很抱歉
Wes, wait. - Look, I'm sorry,
但是给我几分钟好吗
but I just need a minute, okay?
我们都分开冷静一下
Let's all just cool off and take some space.
然后钻进只能舒舒服服
And pack ourselves into a shelter
睡下两个人的住处
that comfortably sleeps two.
你觉得那声音是联邦应急管理局来救我们了
Do you think that's FEMA here to save us...
还是连环杀手来取命了
or a serial killer here to end us?
可能只是树枝而已 -连环杀手
It was probably just a branch. - Serial killer.
大哥 -咋了
Dude. - What?
卡莉 我们能聊聊吗
Carly, uh, can we talk?
可以啊
Uh, yeah.
我们应该聊聊
We should.
对不起 卡莉 但是我感觉很挫败
I'm sorry, Carly, but I'm getting pretty frustrated, okay?
我一整个周末都在努力
I-I mean, I've been working all weekend
想要所有人都安全 但是对你来说
to try and keep us safe, and it's, like, none of that
这些好像都不重要 只因为我没有给你织花冠
matters to you because I didn't weave you a flower crown.
你织不了花冠 你只能编一个
You don't weave a flower crown. You tie it off.
我只是试着让糟糕的情况变好点
I'm just trying to make the best of a bad situation,
但你一直在提醒我情况非常糟糕
and you keep reminding me how bad it is.
就是很糟啊 这个世界上不是只有裸泳
Yeah, because it is bad, okay? Not everything is skinny-dipping
和终身成就奖
and lifetime achievement awards.
也不是所有事都事关生死
Well, not everything is life-or-death.
你好啊
Hi there.
完蛋 抱错人了
Oh, crap, wrong arms.
我只是在够手♥机♥
Oh, uh, I-I was just reaching for my phone.
手♥机♥对我很重要 -我
It's very precious to me. - I... I was...
我和你一样 -对 一样
I was also doing, like, the same. -Yeah, same.
我是男子汉
I am my mother's son!
看见没 你也抱博了
See? You grabbed Beau, too.
他就是很适合被人抱啊
He's just very grab-able.
好吧
Well...
至少房♥顶没塌 我们还能住
at least we still have a roof over our heads.
这张专辑简直让我的世界都为之一震
This album is literally rocking my world.
我们真好看
Well, we look amazing.
我是不会浪费掉这些衣服的
I wasn't gonna let these outfits go to waste.
我最好的朋友要获奖了
My best friend was getting an award.
我租的T台都够给飞机着陆了
I rented enough runway to land a plane.
太贴心了
Aw. That's sweet.
你个小骗子
You liar.
你带这些好看衣服
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表