剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
我有一段时间也这么想
I thought so too for a while,
但她其实真的挺好的
but she's actually pretty great.
你这么说我就有点吃醋了
Okay, now I'm getting a little jealous.
你的海鲜饭味道如何
So how's your paella?
我吃得的那份非常香
Mine's delicious.
诺拉
Nora?
你们好
Hi, guys.
真是太巧了
What a coincidence.
我太爱这家店了
Oh, I love this place.
太浪漫了
It's so romantic.
你是跟谁有约吗 -没有
Are you here with anybody? - No.
不如我加入你们吧
Should I join you?
如果这里有小提琴手就好了
I wish they had a guy who played violin here.
不如我来吧
Oh, I'll just do it.
这就是为什么个人退休计划比企业退休计划更适合你
And that's why a Roth IRA is a better option for you than a 401K.
其实我不怎么懂钱
I never really knew anything about money.
我只知道我很有钱
Other than having a lot of it.
答应你的晚餐面包卷
As promised, all of the dinner rolls.
那我就理解为约会顺利了
Oh, I take it that the date went well?
没有不对付的点
No ick?
贾斯汀没有
Not with Justin.
他整个人都很乐观向上
He has such positive energy.
这种情绪很感染人
It's just contagious.
没有什么能打倒我
Nothing can bring me down.
又是我恨卡莉57
Ugh. It's iHateCarly57.
天哪 难以置信
Oh, my God. I can't believe it.
他居然在说我的好话啊
They just posted something nice about me.
我被背叛了
Such a betrayal.
一切都好起来了
Things are looking up.
我认识了一个很棒的男生 我的才气四溢
I met a great guy, and I'm so talented,
都让我的黑子都喜欢上了我
my nemesis did a 180.
我应该写一本自助的书叫
I should write a self-help book called,
如果你待人友善 他们一定会喜欢上你
"If You're Just Nice to People, They'll Eventually Like You
因为所有人类内心深处都是善良的
Because Deep Down, All Humans Are Good at Heart."
我会想个更好的书名
I'll come up with a better title.
好的各位 现在开始梅伦格行军步
Okay, everybody, let's Merengue March.
没有什么运动能像尊巴舞一样让人♥大♥汗淋漓
Oh, there is nothing like working up a sweat to Zumba.
这不是健身 简直是派对
It's not a workout, it's a party!
再抱紧点 我快摔倒了
Hold me tighter so I don't lose balance.
我努力了
I'm trying.
你一身汗抱不紧
Your sweat's making you slippery.
我称之为尊巴舞汁
I call that Zumba Juice.
昆比亚爬步
Cumbia Crawl!
我预想中的生活可不是这样过的
This is not I imagined my life going.
雷吉顿摆臀
Reggaeton Rump-shaker.
快帮我摆臀
All right, help me shake my rump.
不 我要休息一下
Nah. Nah, I'm taking a break.
好吧 那就休息
Al right, fine. Take a beat.
你能去帮我取一下干洗的衣服吗
Hey, maybe go pick up my dry cleaning?
你确定你还是看不见吗
Are you sure you still can't see?
什么也看不见 应该很快就会好了
Not a thing. I'm sure it'll come back soon.
愿意帮我做这些事 你是个好朋友 弗雷迪
You know, you're a good friend for doing all this, Freddie.
我去帮你取干洗衣服
I'll go get your dry cleaning.
谢啦
Thanks. Whew!
好的
Okay.
一个描述神降的七个字母的单词
A seven letter word for divine occurrence.
忘记拿干洗店的小票了
Forgot the dry-cleaner ticket.
我看得见了
I can see!
真是个奇迹 奇迹就有七个字母
It's a miracle! That's seven letters.
不敢相信你这样利用我 我们还一起跳梅伦格
I can't believe you used me. We merengued.
好吧 对不起 我的视力不久前恢复了
Okay, I'm sorry. My sight came back earlier.
挺好的 这样你就能眼睁睁看我灭了你
Oh, that's great, cause now you can see me kill you.
拜托 你敢说你一点都没有乐在其中吗
Oh, come on, you can't say you didn't enjoy it.
我们变得更亲近了
We got to be so close.
亲近到你非得尿在我鞋子上噢
Yeah, close enough to get pee on my shoes.
这是我们的独家记忆
And no one can take that away from us.
欢迎来到卡莉的寒舍
Welcome to Chez Carly.
这里是餐厅 这里是客厅
This is the dining room, and this is the living room,
那是我的嫌疑人板
and this is my murder board.
我忘了还有你的照片
That I forgot I had your picture on.
我可以解释
I can explain that.
其实我才应该向你解释
Actually, maybe I should be the one to explain
慢点慢点慢点
Wait, wait, wait.
我现在知道你不喜欢兔子了
Okay, so you're not into bunnies.
没关系
No biggie.
你没必要就这么走了吧 -抱歉 哈珀
You don't have to leave. - I'm sorry, Harper.
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
你很聪明 风趣幽默又美丽
You're smart, fun, interesting, beautiful,
但是你让我有下头的感觉
but I got the ick.
好吧
Fair.
生也下头 死也下头
Live by the ick, die by the ick.
你们好
Sup, y'all?
卡莉
Hey, Carly.
我知道你因为黑粉闷闷不乐
I know you're feeling down about your hater,
但是你要这样想
but look at this way.
你的作品引发了一系列反馈
Your work provoked a reaction.
我还想有个黑粉呢
I wish I had a hater.
至少能证明我红
That's the true sign of success.
贾斯汀 这是弗雷迪的女儿米莉森特
Oh, Justin, this is Freddie's daughter, Millicent.
她暗暗仰慕我 -才怪
She secretly worships me. - False.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
这里有没有地方可以让我解个手
Uh, is there some place that I can go P-E-E?
我认得这个词 你个怪胎
I can spell, you weirdo.
厕所在那里
Yeah, just right through there.
好
Okay.
我们玩个游戏吧 玩法是你走开
Let's play a game. It's called "Go Away."
我不 读你的这些旧评论
No, reading these old comments about you
才更有意思
is way more fun.
这是皮疹吗
"Is it a rash?
这其实是爱卡莉 还能更好
No, it's iCarly. Do better."
说得真有道理
Wow, really great stuff.
点赞
Like.
能好 不值得我浪费时间打出全称
"DB, not worth my time to put 'do better.'"
我要狂赞
Gotta smash that like button.
赞
Like.
等等 你听到了吗
Wait, do you hear that?
赞
Like.
我要全都赞一遍
I'm just gonna like them all.
赞 赞 赞
Like. Like. Like.
为什么你每点一个赞 贾斯汀的手♥机♥就响一次
Why is Justin's phone going off every time you hit like?
除非他就是
Unless he's...
我恨卡莉57
iHateCarly57.
贾斯汀就是我恨卡莉57
Justin is iHateCarly57.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
他说不定会在我的嫌疑人板面前灭了我们
He could murder us right in front of my murder board.
和我无关 他又不是我恨米莉森特57
Not us. He's not iHateMillicent57.
你觉得他愿意放你这个目击证人一条生路吗
Oh, you think he's gonna wanna leave any witnesses?
好吧 我们得制♥服♥他
All right, we need to take this guy down.
我会卡泼卫勒舞
I know capoeira.
那只是跳舞而已
That's just dancing.
但是你还是观看了我的表演
But you stopped and watched.
哈珀 -怎么了
Harper! - What?
我在听我的被甩歌♥单呢
I was listening to my rejection playlist.
贾斯汀就是我恨卡莉57 他现在就在我们家
Justin is iHateCarly57, and he's in our apartment.
还好米莉森特在
Well, good thing Millicent's here.
她会卡泼卫勒舞
She knows capoeira.
这不是舞林大会 过来
This is not a dance-off! Get over here.
好了 计划是这样的
Okay, here's the plan.
等他出来 我们就用米歇尔·奥巴马那一套
When he gets out here, we're gonna Michelle Obama him.
你们攻击下盘 我攻击上面
You go low, I'll go high.
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表