剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
You packed all these cute clothes
只是为了盛装打扮给荷兰看
so you could look good for Dutch.
你喜欢她
You like her.
你怎么敢
How dare you...
这么懂我
read me so accurately.
好吧 对 树屋塌了的时候
Okay, yeah, when the tree house was falling,
我去抱了荷兰
I reached for Dutch.
但是你抱了博
But you reached for Beau.
你怎么敢
How dare you...
重现真实状况
recount true events.
你还对他有感觉吗
Do you still have feelings for him?
爆♥炸♥丑闻
Escándalo.
要是一周前我肯定回答没有
A week ago I would've told you no,
但是我和维斯这周末一直不合拍
but Wes and I haven't been on the same page all weekend.
这些经历好像让我发现
Mm. It's like this whole experience
我们之间的差别实在太大了
has just made me realize that he and I are really different.
有时风格迥异的情侣也能恩爱地在一起
And sometimes very different people make great couples.
是啊 但是
Yeah, but...
博出现了
then there's Beau.
他让所有事情都变得很轻松
I mean, he makes everything so easy.
加上分手那次
When we broke up, that was, like,
我们一共只吵过三次架
the third fight we've ever had.
我觉得问题在于
Well, I guess the question is,
你想要跟和你相似的人在一起
do you want someone who's like you,
还是想要跟与你互补的人在一起
or do you want someone who complements you?
我觉得另一个问题是
And I guess the second question is,
你想赌上你理想中的职业
are you willing to risk your dream career
去追求理想中的的姑娘吗
for your dream girl?
你知道我想要什么吗
You know what I wish?
我们跳进对方怀里
That we jumped into each other's arms.
因为那样的话大家就会说
'Cause then it would've been like,
她们太可爱了 她们关系真好
"Aw, they're so cute. They're best friends."
太可爱了
So cute!
但我们没有
But we didn't.
我创业失败了一次
So it was the one failed start-up.
婚姻失败了两次
It was the two failed marriages.
他要完了
He's tanking.
斯宾塞 你知道该做什么的
Spencer, you know what you have to do.
该死
Damn it.
我的意思是 失败是成功之母对吧
And, I mean, you learn by failing, right?
什么情况 -你好呀
What is happening? - H-hi!
我叫小恶棍 我是一条梗犬
My name is Bandit, and I'm a terrier.
爱尔兰梗犬
An Irish terrier.
我已经绝育啦
And I was ne-u-tered!
并非我所愿
Not because I wanted to be,
只因我要为社会负责
but because it's the socially responsible thing to do.
现在有人想挠挠我的肚子吗
Now, who wants to scratch me belly?!
没有人 -我来
No one! - Me!
这是我听过最棒的产品介绍
Wow. I mean, that was the best pitch I've ever heard.
不能投资 我真的很难过
I'm so bummed I can't invest.
什么
What?
但是我绝育了
But I was ne-u-tered.
我爸觉得养狗只是一时的流行 但是
Yeah, my dad thinks dogs are just a fad. But...
还是祝你好运
hey, good luck.
但我知道你其实不需要
Not that you'll need it.
斯宾塞和米莉森特告诉我
Spencer and Millicent told me how many investors
你有很多候选投资人
you have lined up.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
所以这是你们设计好的
So you set this up.
怎么 这样我就可以在完全放弃前
What, just so I could squeeze in one last failure before
再赶着经历一次失败吗还是 -你不能放弃
I give up entirely, or...? - You can't give up.
你完全有理由相信自己的创意
You have every reason to believe in this.
你很有才能 想法很好
You're talented. It's a great idea.
世界需要这个软件
The world needs it.
事实上
In fact...
这里只有13块
It's only $13.
我所有的流动资产
It's all I have liquid.
我入股了
I'm in.
哇哦 谢谢你
Wow. Thank you.
这对我来说比任何巨额投资都重要
This means more to me than any big investment ever could.
我想要投一大笔钱
Well, I want to make a big investment.
抢我风头是吧 您请
Okay, thunder stealer.
荷兰
Dutch?
你在那里面吗
Are you in there?
不在
No.
好吧 要是你看见荷兰
All right. Well, if you see Dutch,
告诉她防水布的颜色不适合她
tell her that tarp is not her color.
你怎么敢
How dare you.
我披这个多漂亮
I look gorgeous in this.
是很漂亮
You do.
听我说 我喜欢为你工作
Look, I love working for you.
我们有很多创造性的想法 我也很欣赏你
And we click creatively, and I really admire you.
但是我觉得我的有些感情
But I think that some of those feelings
可能越线了
might be crossing the line, and...
我觉得你也感受到了
I think you feel it, too.
是的
Yeah, I do.
我的心脏全都要从胸膛跳出来了
Both of my hearts are beating out of my chest.
我有两颗心脏
I have two hearts.
但我们是同事 这是我理想中的工作
But we work together, and this is my dream job.
你是我理想中的设计师
You're my dream stylist,
能帮助我进步 有很多创造性的想法
and it's really helping me push myself creatively.
我觉得我们该把这个放在首位
I think we need to put that first.
我同意
Me, too.
所以我们达成共识了
So we agree.
我们会闭上眼睛
We're just gonna close our eyes,
为了专业精神抛却感情
turn off our feelings for the sake of professionalism.
我喜欢你的界限分明
I really love your boundaries.
是啊
Uh-huh.
好了
Okay.
清除感情
Erase.
心如止水
Erase.
好了 都没了 没事了
Zip! They're gone. All right.
能管用太好了
Well, I'm so glad that worked.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
我到处在找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
最先找的是博怀里
First place I checked was in Beau's arms.
下次我们在要塌的树屋里
Next time we're in a collapsing tree house,
我保证会跳你身上
I promise I will jump on you.
维斯 对不起
Wes, I'm sorry.
我很感谢你为我们做的一切
And I really appreciate everything you've done for us.
希望你也喜欢这个
Well, hopefully you'll appreciate this, too.
跟我来
Come with me.
天啊 这是什么
Oh, my God, what is all this?
是你的舞台
It's your stage,
是你的领奖台
for you to accept your award.
我不值得这些
I don't deserve all this.
卡莉 -今天我们大家之所以欢聚在这里
Carly... - We are gathered here today
是为了庆祝卡莉·谢的一生
to celebrate the life of Carly Shay.
事实上作为
Actually, as the person
搭了领奖台还做了奖杯的人 我
who made the podium and the award, I...
这才是奖杯
Pretty sure this is the award.
我让人空运来的
I had it flown in this morning.
意思是你本可以找人把我们空运走吗
Does that mean you could have had us flown out?
我想待在这里
I wanted to stay,
因为我有话对你说 卡莉
'cause I have something to tell you, Carly.
感觉我们要争着说同一句话
Uh, this feels like it's in the arena of what I wanted to say,
让我先说吧 很快就说完
so if I could just go first, I'll be real quick.
我觉得还是按照名字首字母顺序来吧
I think we should go in alphabetical order.
我爱你 -我爱你
I love you. - I love you.
收到
Duly noted.
卡莉 和你分手
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表