剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
That would be crazy.
我其实没有想到你会邀请我来参加你的婚礼
I was surprised you asked me to be in your wedding,
但我觉得真说不清你对别人造成的影响有多大
but I guess you never know the impact you have on people.
见见其他的伴郎吧 这位是我的远房♥表亲 他不会说英语
Meet my groomsmen--a distant cousin who speaks no English,
还有这位我30分钟前刚认识的服务生
and this server here, whom I met 30 minutes ago.
我叫罗伯特 -不重要
Robert. -Doesn't matter.
我依然是首席伴郎 依然是个很特别的身份
Well, I'm the best man. So that's still special.
破鞋子 天哪
Oh, stupid shoes. Gosh.
来吧 我帮你一下
Here, let me help with that.
想都别想 我看着你呢 你已经在求婚了
Not on my watch. You're proposing already?
他太缺爱了
He is so needy.
我只是在帮她系鞋子
I'm helping her buckle a shoe.
爱情就是这样开始的
That's how it all starts.
闪开 灰姑娘
Back off, Cinderella.
嗨 卡莉 嗨 弗雷迪 你们看上去真是魅力四射
Hi, Carly. Hi, Freddie. Looking amazing.
谢谢 普鲁内拉
Thanks, Prunella.
为什么她不停地在倾斜她的头然后眨眼
Why does she keep tilting her head and blinking?
因为她有点古怪但依然惹人喜爱
Because she's quirky and delightful.
酒席承办商打电♥话♥询问我们明天宴会要准备那些食物
The caterer is calling about the meal count for tomorrow.
12份三文鱼 5份鸡肉 8份啤酒
12 salmon, 5 chicken, 8 beef,
其中三份要符合伊♥斯♥兰♥教规 两份要无麸质
3 Halal, 2 gluten-free.
她简直太棒了 不是吗
Isn't she wonderful?
我的普鲁妮有一个计算机一般的大脑
My Pruney has a computer for a brain.
你该不会不觉得那很诡异吧
You can't tell me that's not weird.
一个擅长数学的女性
For a woman to be good with numbers?
卡莉 人要与时俱进
Carly, get with the times.
你们认可我的看法 对吧
You guys agree with me, right?
普鲁内拉有点不对劲
There's something off about Prunella.
拜托
Come on.
但是 我刚刚在和其中一个伴娘聊天
Although, I was talking to one of the bridesmaids--
你拿到她的号♥码了吗 -这还用说吗
Did you get her number? -Duh.
而且她还说她今晚之前从没见过普鲁内拉
And she was saying she had never met Prunella before tonight.
他们之前只是在线上交流过而已
They were only friends online.
奇怪 我刚刚在和另一个女孩聊天
That is strange because I was talking to this other girl--
你拿了她号♥码了吗 -没有
Did you get her number? - No.
而且她说普鲁内拉的家人没有一个在场的
And she said none of Prunella's family is here
因为他们都在一场诡异的滑雪事故中遇难了
because they all died in a freak skiing accident.
一听就知道是白人编出来的
That's some white people nonsense.
等等 除了内维尔之外 还有人见过普鲁内拉吗
Wait. Has anyone here met Prunella besides Nevel?
当我亲爱的帕珀曼爷爷告诉我
When dear Grandpapa Papperman told me
我必须要和一个人类女性结婚
I couldn't inherit my trust fund
才能继承我的信托基金的时候 我是愤怒的
until I married a human woman, I was angry.
人类女性 -不止认可异性恋霸权 对象还仅限人类
Human woman? -Hetero and humo-normative.
但现在我知道爷爷只是想让我获得
But now I see Grandpapa only wanted to me be rich
爱与金钱的双重财富而已
in money and in love.
所以 还请各位举杯
So if everyone could raise their glass--
哦不 安妮的航♥班♥被取消了
Oh, no. Annie's flight got canceled.
我少了一个伴娘 我要短路了
I'm down a bridesmaid. I'm about to short-circuit.
哦 天哪
Oh, dear.
我们该去哪里找裙子大小和安妮一样
Where will we find someone Annie's exact dress size
头发褐色 颧骨高
who's brunette with high cheekbones
而且身高刚好比一米六八矮一点的人呢
and stands a hair under 5'6"?
要是我够高就好了 -哦 但你够啊
If only I were tall enough. - Oh, but you are.
你的身高是标准的一米六七
You're a classic 5'5 3/4.
卡莉 我知道我要求的有点多
Carly, I know it's so much to ask,
但你是否可以在我人生中最重要的时刻
but would you do me the honor of standing beside me
站在我的身边呢
for the most important moment of my life?
当然 我已经很开心了
Sure. I'm already having such a wonderful time,
当你的伴娘只会让我更开心
and being your bridesmaid will only make it better.
为我的新娘 普鲁内拉 更重要的是 为了卡莉 干杯
To my bride, Prunella, and more importantly, to Carly.
为卡莉干杯
To Carly.
我敢说你现在肯定希望留在家里了对吧
Bet you wish you stayed home now.
不 内维尔邀请我来就是为了给我添堵
No. Nevel invited me here to mess with me,
但现在轮到我给他添堵了
but now I get to mess with him
通过戳穿他的婚礼骗局给他添堵
by exposing this entire wedding as a sham.
有些事不对劲
Something fishy is going on
至于是什么事 我想就很明显了
and I think it's pretty obvious what it is.
普鲁内拉是傍大款的
Prunella's a gold digger.
不 普鲁内拉是个机器人
No. Prunella is a robot.
我知道我会后悔这么问
I know I'm going to regret asking this,
但你在做什么啊
but what are you doing?
我在把我的冰箱磁贴取下来好扔到普鲁内拉身上
I'm taking all my fridge magnets to throw at Prunella.
如果它们黏住了的话 就证明她是金属做的
If they stick, it'll prove she's made of metal.
这是事实 谢谢 机器人女士
Ipso facto, domo arigato, Mistress Roboto.
好了我后悔了
And I regret it.
你真觉得普鲁内拉是个机器人吗
You really think that Prunella is a robot?
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但证据有很多
I know it sounds crazy, but look at the evidence.
婚礼现场没人见过普鲁内拉
No one at Prunella's own wedding has ever met her.
内维尔还明确地说她的大脑堪比计算机
Nevel literally said she has a computer for a brain,
而且他需要和人类女性结婚才能继承他的遗产
and he needs to marry a human woman to get his inheritance,
但是有哪个人类女性会愿意嫁给内维尔啊
but no human woman would marry Nevel.
所以他就举♥行♥了机器人主题的婚礼 还造了个机器人新娘
So he threw a robot wedding and built a robot bride.
听上去是个精密的骗局
Sounds like a pretty elaborate scheme.
这不就是内维尔最广为人知的特点么
Which is exactly what Nevel's known for.
典型的帕珀曼风格
It's peak Papperman.
而当伴娘们聚在一起做发型化妆的时候
And when the bridesmaids get together for hair and makeup,
我就要戳穿这场骗局
I'm going to prove it.
不不不不 我不会让
Oh, no, no, no, no. I am not going to
你毁掉她这特别的一天的
let you destroy this woman's special day.
我也要跟你去新娘套房♥
I'm coming to that bridal suite.
你们好
Greetings.
我的名字是伯特
The name's Bot.
斯宾塞·伯特
Spencer Bot.
看得出来你练习了好多次 而且效果不错
I can tell you practiced that a lot, and it works.
哈珀是不可能赢得这场比赛的
There's no way Harper wins this bet.
我昨晚已经拿到五个号♥码了
I already got five numbers last night,
所以我希望她做好去参加男权会议的准备了
so I hope she's ready to go to a men's rights meeting.
鹿死谁手还不一定呢 斯宾塞·伯特
Not so fast, Spencer Bot.
天哪
Holy.
不好意思 我的机器人服出故障了
Sorry, my robot suit malfunctioned.
哇 你上的焊接课还真是卓有成效啊
Wow. Those welding classes really paid off.
就是啊
I know, right?
你已经拿到5个号♥码了 我拿到了4个
You've got five numbers. I've got four.
把你的电♥话♥给我 她们的名字是什么
Give me your phone. What are their names?
就在那儿 火♥辣♥婚礼嘉宾一号♥
Right there. Hot wedding guest one,
火♥辣♥婚礼嘉宾二号♥ 火♥辣♥婚礼嘉宾三号♥
hot wedding guest two, hot wedding guest three--
那不是我的号♥码么 你编辑了我的联♥系♥人信息
That's my number. You reprogrammed me.
你很火♥辣♥ 你是婚礼嘉宾
You're hot. You're a wedding guest,
而且之前你也给过我你的号♥码
and at one point, you gave me your number.
等一下 那也 你说的没错
Now wait a minute, that's... all totally true.
继续吧
Carry on.
嘿 普鲁内拉
Hey, Prunella.
作为你最新的伴娘 我只想说
As your newest bridesmaid, I just wanted to say...
zero, one, one, zero, one, one, zero, zero.
你也这么认为
Aw, you agree too.
我一直在学习二进制代码
I've been learning binary code to surprise
给他一个机器人誓言惊喜
Nevel for our robot vows.
各位准备得如何 需要帮忙吗
How are you girls doing? Need anything?
很好 帕珀曼夫人
Great, Mrs. Papperman.
你能帮我拿一个冰激凌三明治吗
Oh, could you rustle me up an ice cream sandwich?
我问的是普鲁内拉和伴娘们
I meant more Prunella and her bridesmaids,
不过我可以去帮你找找
but I suppose I can poke around.
普鲁内拉 鉴于今天是你的大日子
Prunella, since it's your special day,
我在想
I was just wondering...
你能帮我辨别出红绿灯吗
could you help me identify all the traffic lights?
当然 不过我得去一下洗手间
Maybe after I use the bathroom, sure.
你的正常人类双腿覆盖着
Do you need help in that big dress
这么厚重的裙子 需要帮忙吗
with your regular human legs underneath it?
卡莉 你真是太贴心了
Carly, you are so thoughtful. Boop.
再来一杯 醉意就能推我
One more of these, and I'll make out
入下一个男人的拥抱
with the next guy I see.
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表