剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表
知道 那个一直要把大石头推上山
Yeah, the guy who had to keep pushing a boulder up a hill
但石头却会一直滚下来的人
only to keep having it roll back down on him.
就像那样
Like that.
但人生里的大事小事不是都这样吗
Yeah, but isn't that pretty much everything in life?
大家都一样
For everyone?
只不过不是推巨石 是太阳升起
Just instead of a boulder, it's the sun coming up
我们就要起床
and getting out of bed?
还不如和其他事一样 努力登上
Fuck, you might as well push it up for Carson
《今夜秀》
as anything.
埃迪
Eddie...
我是为了你好 别管什么《今夜秀》
And I mean this with love, fuck Carson.
你以为我是小孩吗 我才两岁
Do you think I was born yesterday? I'm two.
他坐上沙发了 他坐上沙发了
He got the fucking couch. He got the fucking couch!
我是个销♥售♥员
I'm a salesman.
那位女士很好
That lady was nice.
-她想要我 -看看这是谁
- She wanted me. - Oh, look what I got.
最好在桶空了之前多弄点啤酒喝
Better get some beer before the keg dries out.
她最好了
Oh, she's the finest--
行了 你好
Oh, stop it. Oh, hi there. Okay.
罗恩 罗恩 帮帮我
Ron. Ron, help me here.
你今晚表现得很棒 比利
You did good tonight, Billy.
说曹操曹操到 红毛小子
Speak of the devil, and a redhead appears.
比尔 比尔 比尔 比尔
Hey! Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill!
搞什么
What the fuck?
别碰他
Get the fuck off of him!
混♥蛋♥
Fucker!
你还好吗 阿尼
You all right, Arnie?
你还好吗
You all right?
你来这干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
我到楼上弄点酒喝
I came upstairs to get more booze,
看到他偷偷进你办公室
And I saw him sneak into your office.
要我打给警♥察♥吗
You want me to call the cops?
不 别叫警♥察♥
No, no fucking cops.
去喝一杯吧 我没事的
Go get a drink. I'll be all right.
去吧 没事 没事
Go on. It's all right. I'll be all right.
就... 天啊
It's just-- oh, my god.
结束了 泰迪
It's done, Ted.
接着啊
Come on.
你打给我的 记得吗
You called me, remember?
从长远来看这样更好
It's better in the long run, huh?
国王万岁
Long live the king.
好了 趁着还冰赶快拿
Here we go. Get 'em while they're cold.
好了 谁要酒 谁要
All right, who wants one? Who wants--
你不是欠了很多人钱吗
Hey, don't you owe a bunch of people money?
-闭嘴 -你欠谁钱
- Shut up, man. - Who do you owe money to?
因为他说你坐不上沙发
Oh, he bet you wouldn't get the couch.
你赌我不行
You bet against me?
奇怪吗
Are you surprised?
你前一天才得到机会 我能怎么选
You got it the day before. What do you want me to do?
不算糟
Not a bad bet.
不算糟
Yeah. Not a bad bet.
我不该惊讶的 敬埃德加又赌输了
Yeah, I shouldn't be surprised. To Edgar losing again.
干杯
Cheers.
你们要我就给你们钱
All right, I got your money if you want it.
沙发感觉怎么样
So how was the couch?
暖和 非常非常暖和
Warm. Couch was very, very warm, man.
凯柔·强尼 随便你们怎么说
Carol Channing, say what you will,
她的屁♥股♥就像八♥九♥十岁老人的篝火坑
Her ass is an octogenarian fire pit.
等等 比尔 卡森跟你说什么了
Wait, so, Bill, what did Carson say to you,
他广♥告♥期间都跟你说什么了
Like, when he leaned in during the commercial?
他告诉我"别留胡子"
He told me, "Lose the beard."
聪明
Mm, smart.
你告诉他凯西已经把你甩了吗
You tell him Cassie already dumped you?
滚出去
Hey, get out of here! Come on!
有人喜欢酒吗
Anyone in here like booze?
戈尔迪请客
All right, courtesy of Goldie.
好样的
Yeah, baby!
棒 哥们
Yeah, buddy!
不 短点 爷们点 爷们点
No, but short. Man up. Man up!
开着呢吗
This thing on?
这是干啥
What the hell is that?
比尔
Bill!
坐上沙发了 各位
Got the motherfucking couch, y'all!
剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表