剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表
真了不起 比利
This is big, Billy.
是啊 虽然不是《今夜秀》
Yeah, it's not The Tonight Show,
但蒂昂·华威克做的节目
but if Dionne Warwick's doing it,
一定会是好节目
it's got to mean something.
你老爸一路上一直在念叨
That's all Dad's been talking about the whole trip--
蒂昂·华威克
Dionne Warwick.
她是个出色的黑人歌♥手 比另一个好多了
She's a fine Negro singer, much better than the other one.
我向你妈承诺过要拿到她的亲笔签名
I promised I would get her autograph for your mom,
当然了 你妈很喜欢她
who sends her love, obviously.
凯茜 这位是我爸 沃伦
Yeah, uh, Cass, this is my dad, Warren,
我妹妹 苏珊
my sister, Susan.
很高兴认识你们
Hi, nice-- Nice to meet you both.
真高兴终于见到你了
Nice to finally meet you.
比尔一直跟我们说起你
Bill goes on and on about you constantly.
真的吗
Is that so?
哪有一直啦
It's not constantly.
比尔
Bill,
你的礼貌呢
where are your manners?
对了 这位是小闪
Uh, right, this is Sparky.
尽管我跟我爸说了我公♥寓♥里不能养宠物
And, uh, my dad brought him, even though I told him
他还是把它带来了
my apartment doesn't allow pets.
难道你觉得它不会想来好莱坞
Well, hell, what, you didn't think
看看它的大明星兄弟
he would come to Hollywood to see his big-shot brother
上花哨电视节目吗
going up on the doodad show?
它才不是我兄弟
He's not my brother.
而且那节目叫《午夜特♥供♥》
And it's, uh, Midnight Special.
不是什么花哨节目
It's not the doodad show.
其实我只是想来打个招呼
Well, I actually just wanted to come and say hi.
我得去戈尔迪那边了
But I got to get to Goldie's.
你要走了吗 我叫了中国菜
You're leaving? I ordered Chinese food for us.
我知道 可我今晚要上台
I know, but I'm going up tonight,
你懂的 我得试试我那三条牛仔裤
and, you know, I got my three pairs of jeans to go through--
褪色的 非常褪色的 还有一条很暴露的
faded, really faded, and practically obscene.
比尔常去戈尔迪那家喜剧俱乐部练习
Goldie's is the comedy club where Bill practices.
表演
Performs.
你是服务员吗 甜心
You a waitress, sweetie?
我是个喜剧演员
I'm a comedian.
我还以为你是他的女朋友
Oh, I-I thought you were his girlfriend.
她是 她两者都是
She is. She's both.
我们能去看你吗
Well, can we come see you?
我很晚才会上台
I'm not on till really late.
我暂时还拿不到好时段
I don't--I don't get the good time slots yet.
我还在向比尔那个位置努力
I'm--I'm still working my way up to where Bill is.
你确定要往那个方向发展吗
You sure that's the direction?
我就损你玩玩 小比比
Just busting your grapes, Billy.
不管怎样 很高兴见到你们两位
Anyhow, it was very nice to meet you both.
我们演出见...
Yeah, and we'll see you at the show--
我是说比尔的演出
Bill's show, I mean.
好啊 那台花哨节目
Yeah, the doodad show.
必须的
Definitely.
再见
Bye.
她看起来是个不错的女孩
She seems like a really sweet girl.
我从没和犹太人交往过
I never had a Jew.
现在 谁想参与我们今天的终极大奖环节
Now, who wants to participate in our Big Deal of the Day?
你们将可以用之前做的交易
Where you can trade in an earlier deal
换得赢得终极大奖的机会
for a chance at a really big prize.
我 我 蒙蒂 我和埃迪
Me! Me, Monty, me and Eddie!
不用了 我们不了 我们不了 蒙蒂
No, we're good! We're good, Monty!
你 稻草人 听我说
Hey, you, scarecrow, listen to me.
咱得懂得见好就收
We need to quit while we're ahead.
咱已经有张台球桌了
We have a billiard table already.
咱们就把它卖♥♥了换东西吃去吧
Let's just sell it and eat.
天啊 你就不能别跟个怂逼似的吗
Jeez, would you stop being such a pussy?
我不是怂逼 我只是...
I'm not being a pussy! I'm just--
为什么要冒这个险
Why take the risk?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
咱们来这里就是为了冒险
We're out here because we're taking a risk.
我们每天早上起床 我们做的一切
I mean, every morning we get up, everything we do--
甚至搬到这里都是场冒险
moving here was a fucking risk.
你是同意了吧
I think that's a yes.
你说得对 去他的
You're right. Fuck it.
蒙蒂 这边 呱呱
Monty! Over here! Caw! Caw!
别呱呱叫啊 你是朵花
Don't caw. You're a flower.
你听起来像个白♥痴♥
You sound like a fucking idiot.
她想要三号♥门
She wants door number three.
让我们看看三号♥门后是什么
Let's see what's behind door number three.
一辆新车
A new car!
凯迪拉克
驾驶你全新的凯迪拉克
Ride in style to your next poker game
去参加下一场赌局
in a brand-new Cadillac.
这台宝贝配备有凯迪拉克的所有
This El Dorado's loaded with all of Cadillac's
著名的高级配饰 另外还安装有空调...
famous power accessories, plus air conditioning--
无尽的奢华
the ultimate in luxury
来自加利福尼亚谢尔曼橡树园凯迪拉克
from Casa de Cadillac in Sherman Oaks, California,
并赠送了税负以及车牌
with tax and license included.
它的售价
It sells
是10413美元
for $10,413.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
蒙蒂 这边 蒙蒂
Monty! Over here, Monty!
选我们 选我们
Pick us! Pick us!
-蒙蒂 我们准备好了 -选我们 蒙蒂
- Monty, we're ready. - Pick us, Monty!
-他可喜欢我们了 -我知道 我看到他了
- He loves us... - I know, I see him, I see him.
罗恩和埃迪 罗恩和埃迪
Ron and Eddie, Ron and Eddie.
你俩已经有了一张台球桌 价值
You guys have a billiard table worth
1♥8♥9♥5美元
$1,895.
你们选哪扇门
Which door do you choose?
二号♥ 二号♥
Two! Two!
我们要一号♥门
We want door number one.
好的 一号♥门 我们看看后边是什么
Okay, door number one-- let's see what's behind it.
赌局嘛 有输就有赢
That's what happens when you gamble at pool.
伙计们 你们回家的工具来了
Hey, guys, your ride home is here.
那么 杰 别让他们空手而归
Say, Jay, just so they don't go home empty-handed,
我们还给他们准备了什么
what else do we have for them?
嘿呀 是一年份的方便意面
Hee-haw, it's a year's supply of Rice-A-Roni,
可炒可炖 以增加口感
the one you sauté and simmer to flavor perfection.
-享受旧金山美味 -太好了
- The San Francisco Treat! - Yes.
太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
我们成功了
We did it.
我喜欢孩子
I love having kids.
作为父亲最好的一点
Best part about being a dad,
就是我只需要每隔一周末见他们一次
I only have to see them every other weekend.
我妻子的新丈夫 他很棒
My wife's new husband-- he's great.
他甚至教会了我如何扔橄榄球
He even taught me how to throw a football.
你们可真是热情
You guys are a hot crowd,
不像我的前妻
not like my ex-wife--
冷漠 成天醉醺醺 凌晨两点还不回家
cold, drunk, and out at two in the morning.
你来干什么 很晚了
Hey, what are you doing here? It's late.
我不能来支持我的女朋友吗
Can't a guy support his girlfriend?
真贴心 但是...
Um, that's sweet, but...
你还是快回家吧
please go home.
我们之间出问题了吗
Do we have a problem?
问题 我们为什么会出问题
Problem? Why would we have a problem?
我的父亲和妹妹来了
My father and my sister show up,
而你却迫不及待的要离开
and you couldn't get out of there fast enough.
不 我只是 今晚要上台表演
No, I just-- I was going up tonight,
我需要时间准备
and I just needed time to prepare.
你需要五个小时吗
You needed five hours?
要是我在你上台前这么跟你找茬
You'd flip if I pulled this shit on you
你肯定会发脾气
right before you were gonna go on.
你看到这群观众了吗
Have you seen this crowd?
这群观众和其他观众没有区别
剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表