剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表
half the people didn't know what the fuck he was doing.
特别有趣
It was amazing.
我们都是段子的奴隶 不是吗
We're all slaves to the joke, right?
可考夫曼不是
Not Kaufman.
所以大家才那么喜欢他吧
That's probably why everyone loves him so much.
这里面什么都没有
There's nothing in here.
一个词都没有
Not a word.
我写的东西他们一点都不喜欢吗
Did they hate everything?
相信我 他们压根连看都没看
Oh, trust me. They never even read your stuff.
跟那帮人讲话
Talking to these people, it's like
完全就是在对牛弹琴
coaxing a fucking mule onto the expressway.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
反正也糟不到哪去了 不是吗
Well, can't get any worse, right?
永远别低估傻♥逼♥的智商下限
Never underestimate the aggressively untalented.
谢谢
Thank you.
你找到人和你一起录音了吗
You got anybody coming to the, uh, taping?
那几个男的
Uh, any of the guys?
没有
No.
比尔根本不想靠近我
Bill doesn't want anything to do with me.
他恨我
He hates me.
相信我 比尔恨的不是你
Trust me, it's not you Bill hates.
他爸的突然离世
The whole thing with his dad.
实在是太过可怕了
Fucking terrible.
心脏病
Heart attack.
真的...真的太可怕了
It's just-- it's-it's just awful.
葬礼是在这周六 我了解比尔
Funeral is on Saturday, and I know Bill,
我知道他肯定会不择手段翘掉葬礼
and I know what he's gonna do to himself for not going.
那几个男的每个都像是在走钢丝
Every one of these guys is a high-wire act.
迟早要坠落
Falls are inevitable.
你能做的也就只是默默支持他
The best you can do is help him back up there.
可他不要我的帮助
Well, he doesn't want my help.
除了做♥爱♥
More than sex,
听他的段子捧腹大笑
more than laughing at their jokes
告诉他们他们有多强壮
or telling them how strong they are,
男人都想要别人的帮助
men want help.
那为什么他们还要表现得那么性冷淡
Yeah? So then why do they act so stoic and hard all the time,
流一滴眼泪就跟来姨妈一样痛苦
like a fucking tear means they're about to get their period?
我们不就喜欢他们这样吗
Eh, because that's the way we like 'em.
说得太他妈对了
Ain't that the fucking truth?
单口喜剧准备得怎么样了
How's the stand-up coming?
能撑满五分钟的场吗
Hmm? You got a tight five for this show?
我他妈怎么知道
Fucked if I know.
我他妈现在什么都不知道
Fucked if I know anything at this point.
你知道在变成喜剧俱乐部之前 这里是什么样吗
You know what Goldie's was before it was a comedy club?
也是什么表演区吗
Some kind of performance space?
是啊 我们搞过公演独演 独白和民谣
Yeah, we did plays, one-acts, monologues, folk singers.
甚至还让一姑娘裸身骑着一个男人
We even had an act where a gal rode a guy
绕着舞台跑了半个小时
around a stage naked for half an hour.
那年代很疯狂
It was crazy times.
我吃饭 工作 睡觉都在那里
I ate, worked, and slept there.
也在那里换了给曼蒂换了很多次尿布
Changed a lot of Mandy's diapers there too.
希德在她五岁的时候走了
Sid left when she was five,
我们跌跌撞撞又熬过了五年
and we bumped along another five years,
然后我决定尝试喜剧
and then I rolled the dice on comedy.
过了一阵子 开始有了起色
After a while, things did what they did.
重点是
The point being,
不管我是不是有所准备
it didn't matter whether I was ready or not.
屁事总是这样那样地发生
Shit was happening one way or another.
你有没有想过如果你失败了
You ever wonder what you would've done if,
会去做什么
you know, it failed?
你是指别的选择吗
You mean like options?
大概吧
I guess.
如果你有别的选择 你就有退路
You have options, you have outs.
而我只有勇气和生存的信念
All I had was gut and survival.
相信我 凯丝
Believe me, Cass.
我经历过最美妙的事
The best thing that ever happened to me
就是被逼到当年的死角里
was getting painted into that corner.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
最近的生活怎么样 尼克
So, how is it amongst the living, Nick?
撑得住吗
You surviving?
差不多吧
'Bout it.
到现在三周了吧
Three weeks now?
昨天就三周了
Yesterday.
目前想出什么新东西了吗
Anything new come up as of late?
什么意思
Meaning?
戒瘾
You know, getting clean.
有时候 当雾气散去
Sometimes, when the fog lifts,
事情会变得更明朗
shit gets a little clearer.
是啊 有一件事倒是越来越明朗了
Yeah, one thing's a little clearer.
我... 不再有趣了
I'm...not funny anymore.
你打电♥话♥了吗
You rang?
明晚十点我打算让亚当在"地窖"表演
I'm putting Adam up at ten tomorrow night in the Cellar.
30分钟
30 minutes.
两倍时间
Double time.
明晚由你主持
You're emceeing down there tomorrow night.
所以告知你一声
I thought you should know.
有别的事吗
Anything else?
要不你说说
You tell me.
你这么安排的依据是什么 戈尔迪
Well, based off what, Goldie?
自♥由♥出版社的一篇文章吗
A fucking article in the Free Press?
记得思凯普·克雷克吗
Remember Skip Krake?
-记得 -杰瑞·克拉布呢
- Yeah. - Jerry Korab?
他们当时也差点他妈的大红大紫
And they were the next hot fucking thing too.
不得不说 拉尔夫 我有点惊讶
I got to say, Ralph, I'm kind of surprised.
我以为你会想帮助这个孩子
I thought you'd want to support the kid,
甚至会指导他
maybe even mentor him.
为什么 因为他是黑人吗
Why? 'Cause he black?
也有这个原因 最主要还是因为他需要帮助
Well, partly. Mostly because he needs it.
是吗 但你可能不知道
Yeah, well, you know what?
我尝试过 但那个狗♥日♥的♥反咬我一口
I already reached out, and that motherfucker bit me.
但你知道最让我糟心的是什么吗
But you know what really burns my ass?
自从这里开张后 我几乎每晚都上台
I been on this stage most every night since you opened this place.
可我的文章在哪
Where is my fuckin' article?
我的掌声在哪里
Where's my hand up, huh?
另外 也请不要和我鬼扯
And please don't give me this bullshit
桑尼和雪儿的事
about Sonny and Cher.
我不会打把别人捧出名的电♥话♥
I ain't talking no phone calls where I make somebody else funny.
真抱歉 拉尔夫
Truly sorry, Ralph.
我不知道这事这么棘手
I had no idea things were so tough.
别人求我的每一件事我都帮了
I've done everything that's ever been asked of me.
他妈的每一件
Motherfuckin' everything.
拉尔夫
Ralph.
我得承认 我有点糊涂了
I got to admit, I'm kind of lost.
你到底在责骂谁
Who exactly are you railing against?
谢谢你们 你们玩得还开心吧
Oh, thank you. You guys having a good time?
很好 后面还有16个喜剧演员
Yeah. Good, good. Only 16 more comics to go.
好的 我们接下来
All right, we're gonna have--
你好点了吗
So you doing better?
还行吧
A relative term.
是吗 你看上去一团糟
Yeah, well, you look like shit.
这是件好事
It's a good thing.
说明你正在戒毒
Means you're doing the program.
谢谢你这么做
Thanks for doing this.
让我回来
Taking me back.
你可以谢谢你的"仙女教母"
You can, uh, thank your fairy godmother.
言归正传 迈克·道格拉斯秀
Anyways, the, uh, the Mike Douglas Show,
他们爱死你了
they love you.
那不是在费城拍的吗
Doesn't that shoot in Philly?
他们会让你飞过去的
Oh, they'll fly you out.
我们首先要见的人 他们已经到了
The people we're meeting first, they're here.
我们明天和他们吃午饭
剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表