剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表
Anyway, don't worry about it. I took care of it.
找了我手下的姑娘来重写
Got one of my girls to rewrite it.
你说什么
You did what?
我只是在做制♥作♥人的本职工作
I'm a producer, so I'm producing.
不行 你没有权利雇编剧
No. No, you don't hire writers.
除非得到我的许可
No, not without consulting me.
听着 马蒂 我要是长了丁丁
Look, Marty, if I had a prick,
也可以闲的没事撸它个一整天 可我没有
I might stand around holding it all day, but I don't,
所以我有时间把事情做完
so I have time to actually get shit done.
这周末她就能把剧本写好
She'll have your pages by the weekend.
走吧
Come on.
对于一个善于顾全大局的女人来说
You know, for a woman who usually sees the big picture,
你这做法也太欠妥了
that was extremely shortsighted.
我绝不允许从我手中出现
I refuse to put out a mediocre product
平庸的作品
with my name on it.
我努力了这么久
I've worked long and hard
才建立了这么点名声
to make that name mean something.
拜托 没人♥质♥疑你的声望
Oh, come on, no one is disputing that.
问题不在于你说的话 而是你的语气
The problem isn't your message, it's the way you deliver it.
用蜂蜜杀的苍蝇才多
You kill more flies with honey.
就不能用苍蝇拍吗
What's wrong with a flyswatter?
你必须尊重台里的人
You have to respect the network.
不能把他们当成妖魔鬼怪
You can't treat 'em like a necessary evil.
要我说 他们一点用也没有
You ask me, they aren't all that necessary.
够了 戈尔迪
Jesus, Gold.
为五斗米折个腰要不了你的命
You're not gonna break if you bend.
为什么你就是不肯妥协呢
Why can't you compromise on something? Anything?
因为那样我就会变成你
Because then I'd be you.
真正的好莱坞经纪人
A real Hollywood agent.
我想扮成《巴黎最后的探戈》里的法国妞那样
I want to look like that French girl in "Last Tango in Paris."
我的高跟鞋呢
Where are my heels?
她戴过一个帽子 记得吗
She had that hat, remember?
嵌着花的黑色帽子
It's black with the flower?
那部电影让我记住的可不是衣服
Clothes are not what I remember about that movie.
干嘛
What?
你紧张了
You're nervous.
这样很可爱啊
It's cute.
真的很可爱
You're cute.
我只是在擦鞋子罢了
Just cleaning my boots.
你爱我吗 尼克
Do you love me, Nick?
我只想和你经历这一切
I wouldn't want to be on this ride with anyone else.
你还记得我第一次看到
Do you remember what I said
你表演单口相声的时候说过什么吗
the first time I saw you do stand-up?
"这里的炸薯条太好吃了"
"The fries here are so good."
才不是
No.
我说你一定前途无量
I said you were going places.
然后你就问我 愿不愿意和你一起
And then you asked me if I wanted to come with you.
我想和你一起
I want to come with you.
我都等不及这周末和你一起去默塞德了
I can't wait until our trip to Merced this weekend.
我妈一直都不看好你 可我告诉过她了
My mom never believed in you, but I told her.
我告诉过全世界
I told everybody.
-又这么肉 -是啊
- More meat. - Yeah.
-可真是大方 -我能抱一下吗
- Such the provider. - Oh! Can I?
-快和爸爸问好 -是啊 我猜
- Say, "Hi, dad." - Yeah, I think this is
洞穴人买♥♥猛犸象肉排和
how the cavemen felt when they purchased
婴幼儿配方奶粉的时候也是这种感觉吧
their woolly mammoth steaks and baby formula.
或许我们应该换个大点的冰箱
Maybe we should've gotten the bigger fridge.
尽管里面的东西大都是为洗礼准备的
Most of this is for the christening, but still.
快看 冰箱都满了诶
Look at that. That's a full freezer.
什么 是啊 我也没见过满了的冰箱呢
What? Yeah, I've never heard of it either.
小心
Watch out.
-我去把他安顿好 马上回来 -好
- I'll put him down and be right back. - Okay.
-快和爸爸说晚安 -晚安
- Say, "Night night, daddy." - Night night.
看看你 这么可爱
Look at you, so sweet.
记住 等凯茜到了 你只管相信自己
When Cassie shows up, remember, all you have to do is believe.
不要局限于眼前所见
And don't limit yourself to what you can see.
明白吗 我们看不见空气
You know? I mean, we can't see the air.
难道说
Does that make the air
空气就不存在吗 当然不是
less fucking real? No.
-看到第几页了 -16页
- What page? - 16.
-天啊 你看书可真慢 -是啊
- Jesus Christ, you're a slow reader. - Yeah.
时候到了
Oh, here we go.
你好啊 "亲了就跑的人"
Oh, hey, "Kiss and run."
对了我之前撒谎了 我抓的是蛋蛋 不用谢
P.S., uh, I lied, those were my balls. You're welcome.
你好
Hello.
听着...
Uh, look...
去他妈的
...um, fuck it.
我不会为亲了你向你道歉
I'm not gonna apologize for kissing you.
做了就是做了 就是这样
I did what I did, and... that's that.
所以
So.
好吧
Yep.
你这停顿时间有点长
Ahh, well, that's way too long of a pause.
是我不自量力了 不是吗
I've overplayed my hand, haven't I?
撇去你差点撞掉我一颗牙这件事
Look, despite almost losing a tooth on impact,
那个吻还挺好的
the kiss was nice.
怪就怪在你跑掉了
You running away was fucking weird.
是啊 那个吻用光了我所有的肾上腺素
Yeah, I think I used up, uh, all my adrenaline on the kiss,
在恢复元气前
and I...had to hide in the men's room
我只能在男厕所里躲着
until closing to recharge.
听着 我觉得你很好
Look... I think you're so great.
可我刚和比尔分手...
But I just broke up with Bill...
-嗯 -还在忙着
- Right. - ...and I got all this
准备"女孩也幽默"这个节目...
"Girls Are Funny, Too" stuff happening...
-嗯 -戈尔迪还让我
- Right. - ...and Goldie's actually
重写其中的一出短剧
letting me do a rewrite of one of the sketches.
天啊 恭喜你啊
Oh, wow. Congratulations.
谢谢 所以... 我...
Thank you, so it's just-- man, it's just--
这个时机对我来说真的不太合适
it's really bad timing for me right now.
时机不对 行吧
Timing, right.
所以... 我们可不可以
So... is there any chance...
只做朋友
we could just be friends?
当然
Of course.
没问题
Yeah, yeah.
-那就好 -朋友
- Okay, good. - Yeah, friends.
-待会儿见 朋友 -好的
- I'll see you later, friend. - All right.
你迟到了 小萨
Missed your time, Sull.
只晚了十分钟 排我下一个上
By ten minutes, just put me up next.
-抱歉 -今天有谁表演
- Sorry. - Who's here?
1点45分前都排满了 我把你安排在凯茜后面吧
Booked until 1:45. I'll put you up after Cassie.
阿尼 我接到了贝克尔斯菲市
Arnie, listen, man, I had a sales call
打来的销♥售♥电♥话♥ 不小心聊太久了
in Bakersfield and it went long, okay?
我还得去买♥♥菜 你明白吗
I--and I have to go get the groceries, you understand?
我得坐下来和我的妻儿一起吃顿饭
I have to sit down and have dinner with my wife and kid.
还得筹划什么狗屁洗礼仪式
I've gotta plan out this goddamn christening!
怎么 我成知心姐姐了
What am I, Dear Abby now?
1点45分以后上
1:45.
你可真♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥啊 阿尼
You can be a fucking dickhead, you know that, Arnie?
欲戴其冠 必承其重
Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
尼克
Nick.
-你好吗 -很好
- How are ya? - Good.
-你呢 -不错 很高兴见到你
- How are you? - Yeah, good--good to see you.
-很好 这位一定是唐妮了 -是啊
- Good. This must be Tawny. - Yes.
这位是我的妻子奥丽薇亚
My wife, Olivia.
你好 很高兴认识你
Hi. So nice to meet you.
上次我被邀请到这样的豪♥宅♥
Last time I was invited to a house this nice,
那屋子里还有洞穴呢
it had a grotto, so.
我的妈呀 我超喜欢大理石的
Holy guacamole, I-I love marble.
-嗯 -好吧
- Yeah. - Yeah.
天啊 好可爱呀
Oh, my God, so cute!
晚饭吃她们俩好不好 我能把她们一口吃掉
Can we have them for dinner? 'Cause I could just eat them up.
看起来就很美味呢
剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表