剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表
Shoot me between the eyes,
把我塞进行李箱
stuff me in a duffel bag,
然后把我扔进河里
and toss me in a reservoir.
凯茜
Hey, Cassie,
给我闭嘴吧
just shut the fuck up.
她们告诉我她们的丈夫
They were telling me that their husbands
会给自己的小鸡♥巴♥起名字
actually have names for their schlongs.
你怎么叫一条没腿的狗
What do you call a dog with no legs?
什么都不叫 因为不管你怎么叫它
Nothing, no matter what you call him,
它都跑不过来
he ain't coming.
他去哪了
Where the fuck is he?
-谁 -我的道具 萨姆 还能是谁
- Who? - My act! Sam! Who do you think?
我好像看到他
Oh, I, uh, I think I saw him
在清洁室里和一根拖把棍调情呢
in the janitor's closet flirting with a mop handle.
对啊 我听到他
Yeah, you know, I heard him
在跟人说他很喜欢你
tell somebody that he really liked you.
只是他想要感受一下
He just kind of wanted to feel
别的男人把手插♥进♥他屁♥股♥的感觉
other men's hands up his ass.
别胡闹
No fucking around!
要是你们中有人偷了他 就赶紧承认
If one of you guys stole it, just fucking come clean
否则等下吃不了兜着走
or you'll own it later.
到底是谁把他拿走了
Which one of you took him?
萨姆是个价值60块钱的木偶
Sam was a $60 dummy.
那可是很贵的木偶作品
That's expensive dollcraft!
我倒希望是我♥干♥的
If I did it, I would want credit.
反正不是我 我的目标太明显了
Shit, not me. That's too obvious.
听着 我们没拿你的木偶
Look, man, we don't have your dummy, all right?
所以除了"你完蛋了"之外 我们也没有
So other than "You're fucked" there's not a lot more
别的什么可说的了
we can add to this conversation.
你刚才是不是说"木偶作品"
Did you say "dollcraft"?
掌声欢迎"地窖"受欢迎程度
Give it up for The Cellar's second
排行第二的腹语表演家
favorite ventriloquist,
斯蒂夫·格雷斯基和他的小伙伴萨姆·鲍伊
Steve Gileski and his little buddy, Sam Bowie.
不错吧
Subtle, huh?
斯蒂夫 到你了
Steve, you're up.
没有道具我他妈怎么上场
How am I up without my fucking act?
你问我我问谁 人家已经报完幕了
What am I gonna do? They called you up.
好吧 让弗雷茨拖下场
All right. Tell Fitzy to vamp.
-抱歉啊 -我再去看看马桶
- Uh, excuse me. - I'ma check the shitter again.
发型不错啊
Nice hair.
我能借用一下那个吗
Hey, uh, can I borrow that for a bit?
不介意吧 太感谢了
You mind? Thank you so much.
干杯
Cheers.
得 这下冷场了 台上连个人都没有
Great. Dead air and no one onstage.
大家好 我是斯蒂夫·格雷斯基
Hey, everybody, I'm Steve Gileski
我是个种族歧视的王八蛋
and I'm a racist prick.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢大家 我...
Thank you. I just--
不 我才是斯蒂夫·格雷斯基
No, I'm Steve Gileski,
我才是种族歧视的王八蛋
and I'm a racist prick.
而我是你们的主持人 亚当·普鲁托
And I'm your host, Adam Proteau,
欢迎来到
and welcome to
我他妈就是个种族歧视的王八蛋
You Bet Your Life I'm a Racist Prick.
好了 你俩都非常种族歧视 对吧
All right, now, you both are big-time racists, right?
-没错 亚当 -我俩可谓是相当的种族歧视 亚当
- That's right, Adam. - Oh, tremendous racist, Adam.
-你懂的 白人至上 -没错
- You know it. Go whites. - You got that right.
太好了
Perfect.
好的 一号♥种族歧视者
All right, racist number one...
到
Yes.
一个犹太人 一个墨西哥人和一个黑鬼
A Jew, a Mexican, and a Negro
一起走进一家酒吧
all walk into a bar.
快速回答 你先拒绝服务谁
Quickly. Who's the first one that you refuse service to?
黑鬼 亚当
The Negro, Adam.
为什么
Well, why is that?
没什么特别的原因
Uh, you know, no particular reason,
他是黑人啊
just he's-he's black,
我有个女儿啊 也就这些原因吧
I got a daughter, that kind of thing.
不会吧
No, no.
你的仇恨仅仅是由于肤色 和因为无知
Hatred based purely upon skin color and stereotypes
以及恐惧而产生的刻板印象
perpetuated by ignorance and fear?
没错
Absolutely.
回答正确
That's correct!
一号♥选手得十分
Contestant number one, you get ten points!
谢谢你 亚当
Thank you, Adam.
我也想抱你一下 可你对我的家人
Uh, I'd hug you right now, but you're a threat
和生活来说是个威胁
to my family and my way of life.
当然
Sure, sure.
你说得对
This is true.
好了 二号♥种族歧视者
All right, racist number two--
均为侮辱性称呼
犹太人 黑人 拉丁人 美籍西班牙人 亚当
Uh, a kike, a coon, a dago, and a spic, Adam.
回答正确
That's correct!
等等 问题是什么
Hold on, what was the question?
谁他妈在乎啊
Who the fuck cares?
他的种族歧视非常到位啊
That was serious racist shit right there.
问题不重要 不重要
Doesn't matter, doesn't matter.
二号♥选手得十分
Ten points for contestant number two!
十分
Ten points!
你们表现得太出色了
You were really hitting the high notes out there.
就像在一间满是人的屋里洗热水澡一样
It was like taking a hot bath in a crowded room.
我觉得挺好的 没人喊你埃及艳后
I said it went well. No one's calling you Cleopatra.
要不要加件大衣
You want a topper?
不用了
Ehh, nah, nah.
太暖和了我会犯困
It'll make me too sleepy.
你这样晨昏颠倒的可不行
I don't like the hours you're keeping.
这样下去迟早有一天你开车会出事的
You're gonna drive your car off of the road one of these days.
你女儿还要你活着
Your daughter needs you alive
陪她走红毯呢
when you walk her down the aisle.
这你得跟她未婚夫说
Tell her fiancé that.
能帮我个忙吗
You, uh, do me a favor?
行啊 怎么了
Yeah. What's up?
明晚歇一歇
Take tomorrow night off, huh?
陪陪家人
Go... be with the family.
工资我会照常给你
I'll pay you as if you were here.
谢了 不过我没事
Thanks, but... I'll be okay.
我真希望有人也能因为我长得好看给我钱
I wish someone would write me a check just for looking pretty.
怎么
What?
你就是为了这个
Is that what this is?
听我说
Look.
你不适合这里
This just isn't your crowd.
什么
What?
他们都在笑啊
They were laughing.
有一些是
Uh, some of them.
每个人都买♥♥了两杯酒
Did--and each one of them bought two drinks.
你的表演让你红遍维加斯
You built a brand that works in Vegas.
你应该骄傲
Be proud of that.
但洛杉矶的观众更年轻
LA's a younger crowd.
这些孩子们不像我这么懂你
These kids, they don't get you like I get you.
他们想要新鲜的 想要更新潮的
Th-they want new. They want what's next.
-"他们" -是啊
- "They," huh? - Yeah.
以前还是我提拔的你
I used to push you in the pool.
说得好像是你教会我这一切的
Oh, you say that like you taught me to swim.
这就是我该在的地方
This is the place.
就是这里
This is it.
你想让我死在维加斯吗
Do you want me to die in Vegas?
或者乔利埃特
Or Joliet?
或者是什么固定在码头的河船上
Or on some riverboat cemented to the dock?
没人能帮我了 戈尔迪 只有你
I got no one else to call, Goldie, only you.
只能是这里
It's here...
不然我就完了
...or I'm glue.
我是想帮你
I'm trying to do you a favor.
剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表