剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表
- Shush! - Make me shut the fuck up.
你傻吗 我为什么要停 你说
You mad? Why--why would I stop? Come on.
观众那么喜欢我 你为什么要逼我下台
They was loving me in there. Why would you stop that?
这他妈不是你超时的借口
It don't give you the right to run the fucking light.
什么叫超时
What do you mean run the light?
我讲段子有几次超时了的
You know how many comics I done seen run the light?
-这是尊重观众 -不是十分钟
- Those motherfuckers earned it. - Not five minutes.
-尊重 -不是十分钟
- They earned it. - Not ten minutes.
-尊重 -尊重个屁
- They earned it! - Not--they didn't earn shit!
算了 随便吧
I don't understand. Whatever, dog.
你♥他♥妈♥真是在胡言乱语了
You sound like a fucking broken-ass record.
就算是胡言乱语你也得听
You need to listen to this broken-ass record!
听你♥妈♥的♥胡言乱语
Fuck your broken-ass record. How about--
-尊重点 混♥蛋♥ -怎么样
- Earn some shit, motherfucker. - How about that?
你不如直截了当讲你哪里不爽了
How about you just tell us what's really pissing you off?
-你来讲 -讲讲你到底哪里不爽
- Oh, tell us, then. - Tell us what's pissing you off.
-你来讲 -你不爽是因为
- Tell us, motherfucker. - You mad 'cause I'm
老子比你厉害了 你还不爽
passing your old ass, and it's really pissing you off
老子从今以后要发达了
'cause all that's over my head is blue skies.
而你♥他♥妈♥就只能被困在这里
Only thing you got over yours is this fucking ceiling.
狗♥日♥的♥ 我要...
Motherfucker, I'll--
别别别
No! No! No!
你俩都他妈惹到我了
You're fucking both pissing me off!
不许在地窖的楼梯上打架
No fighting in the cellar stairwell!
你♥他♥妈♥被禁演一周
You're fucking banned for a week!
操♥你♥妈♥的 阿尼 你又不是戈尔迪
Fuck you, Arnie! You ain't Goldie!
今晚我就是
I am tonight!
我知道你想在台上像金刚一样逞英雄
Look, I know you got to have your King Kong moment up there.
-我什么 -什么鬼 阿尼
- My what? - What the fuck, Arnie?
你♥他♥妈♥好好整理一下你的措辞 伙计
Choose your motherfucking words more carefully, man.
听着 我们都知道
Listen, I think we all know
我说的他爬阳台的时候
that I mean when he climbed the balcony,
有点像金刚在爬
it was kind of like king kong climbing
帝国大厦 这比喻多好啊我♥操♥
the empire state building, okay? It's a good fucking analogy.
闭嘴 闭 阿尼 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut up. Shut-- Arnie, shut the fuck up.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up, shut up!
是戈尔迪增加了我在"地窖"的表演时间
Okay, Goldie gave me extra time in the cellar.
是啊 30分钟 不是40分钟
Yeah, 30 minutes, not 40.
要不我们现在就去找她理论
How about we go talk to her about it, then, huh?
她才不想和你理论
She doesn't want to talk to you, man.
你可能以为你自己是宇宙中心
You may think you're the center of the universe,
可你错了
but you're sorely mistaken.
得了吧 操你们俩的妈
You know what? Fuck both of y'all.
做错事就要接受惩罚 怂逼
Take your punishment like a man, pussy.
我会接受惩罚
I'm taking my punishment...
但不是在这里
right the fuck out of this place.
"门铃响了 安吉去开门
"The doorbell rings. Angie goes to answer it.
这个时候 本尼拿了一封信递给她
When she does, Benny enters with a letter and hands it to her.
他依然很紧张
He's still nervous.
但和他第一天的时候完全不一样"
But nothing like he was on his first day."
"我猜你一定在等着这个
"I thought you might be waiting for this,
所以我想亲自交给你
So I wanted to hand-deliver it to you personally.
因为我最爱照顾路上遇到的人"
Because I am all about taking care of the people on my route."
"你又要上洗手间了 对不对 本尼"
"You've got to use the bathroom again, don't you, benny?"
"什么 不
"What? No--
本尼
是哪里露馅了"
What gave it away?"
"你亲手送的信
"Your hand-delivered letter,
安吉
全都是台灯的广♥告♥"
it's a circular from lamps, lamps, lamps."
"是啊 可它们打八折呢 坦白说
"Yeah, but they're 20 percent off, and if I'm being honest,
亮一点又没关系"
a little more light in here wouldn't hurt."
"本尼 以后会不会都是这样
"Benny, is this gonna be a regular thing?
你在这条路线上走了一周
You've been on this route a week,
就已经用了四次我们的洗手间了"
and you've already used our bathroom four times."
"不是我的错 都怪威尔莫女士
"It's not my fault. It's Mrs. Wilmore.
她一直给我打包快餐 相信我
She keeps giving me food to-go, and trust me,
她说那是快餐 可一点都不是开玩笑"
when she says it's to-go, she ain't kidding."
"正当本尼走向洗手间时
"And as Benny hurries toward the bathroom,
他突然停了下来"
he suddenly pauses."
"我能借一下我昨天送来的《读者文摘》吗
"Can I borrow that reader's digest I delivered yesterday?
里面有一篇文章我很想读完"
There's a article in there I really want to finish."
西奥多国王俱乐部
西奥多国王俱乐部
巴顿 我想让我的名字出现在招牌上
Look, Barton, I want my name on the marquee.
每晚九点半登台 45分钟表演时长
Forty-five minutes at 9:30,
每场表演75块钱 每周表演四次
75 bucks a set, and four nights a week,
不许讨价还价
Guaranteed.
瞧瞧
Well, well...
你现在看得太明白了
Your eyes are so wide open now,
还是睁一只眼闭一只眼好 宝贝
you're gonna need sunglasses, baby.
你刚好赶上
Oh, you're just in time.
我需要你把这个带回家
I need you to take this to the house.
听着 在你从别人那听说之前
Listen, before you hear it from somebody else,
我想让你知道
I want you to know that I was acting
我做的一切都是为了俱乐部好
on behalf of what I thought was best for the club.
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
What the fuck did you do?
亚当...
Adam--
他昨晚好像是离开了
He kind of... left last night.
什么叫他离开了
What do you mean left?
他和拉尔夫大吵了一架 他表演超时了
He and Ralph had a big argument. He went over his time.
像金刚...亚瑟王一样爬上了阳台
He climbed up on the balcony like king--arthur,
-所以我禁了他一周的演出 -你干了什么
- So I suspended him for a week. - You what?
是你让我站出来 掌管一切的
Look, you asked me to step up, to take charge.
我是让你排演出名单
I asked you to set the fucking list,
不是发动政♥变♥
Not start a coup.
他去哪儿了
Where'd he go?
他走的时候
When he left,
去了哪里
where did he go?
说招牌你应该就能猜到了吧
If marquees are any indicator...
去泰迪那儿了
Teddy's.
出去
Get out.
好
Okay.
再也别回来
For good.
你被炒了 阿尼
You are fired, Arnie.
那我要不要把钱带走
So should I take the money out?
炒了 阿尼 炒了
Fired, Arnie, fired!
意思是你不在这里工作了
Like you don't work here anymore.
完了 走了 出去
Done, gone, out!
-做好你的工作别他妈惹事 -明白
- Just do your fucking job. - Got it.
-不行吗 -我觉得不行
- No? - No, I don't.
让我想起来阿尼那个中国人的傻♥逼♥笑话
It makes me think of Arnie's stupid Chinese joke.
你们肯定不会相信刚才发生了什么
You guys aren't gonna believe what just happened.
你又看见那个穿着背带的小姐姐了吗
You saw that pointer sister with the braces again?
更好 我刚才和我的经纪人吃饭 史黛西
Better. I was at dinner with my agent, Stacy.
然后 他们想让我回去
And, um... they want me back.
-那个节目吗 -没错
- The show? - Yep.
多久
For how long.
我不知道 史黛西说最起码五六集
I-I don't know. Stacy said at least five or six episodes.
-什么 五六集 -那真是...
- What? Five or six episodes? Wow. - That's--
-那差不多就能演全季了 -可不是嘛
- That's almost the entire thing. - I know!
太棒了
Amazing.
都跟你说了
I told you.
-没错 -你说得对
- You did. - You were right.
抓我的头发
Pull my hair.
太棒了
That's great.
是吗
Yeah?
我拿四个...
I'm taking four...
算了 两个吧 为什么不呢
Oh, no, take two. Why not?
恭喜
Congratulations.
有人吗
Hello?
我还以为有人把空调打开了呢
I thought somebody turned the air-conditioning on.
要不要喝两杯
剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表