剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表
Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum.
她没吃午饭
She skipped lunch, so.
你们要不要喝点酒
Why don't we get you two a drink?
好啊
Great.
唐妮 我们走吧
Tawny, come, please.
宝贝晚安 拜拜
Good night, girls. Bye.
晚点我再去看你们 好不好
I'll see you later, okay?
我想去加入
You know, I'm thinking of trying out
华盛顿将军队
for the Washington Generals.
就是那支总是输给
You know, the basketball team
哈勒姆环球队的篮球队
that's always losing to the Harlem Globetrotters?
为什么白人就不能赢一次呢 是不是
Hey, why can't white people win once in a while, right?
我知道你们在想什么 "阿尼 你个子太矮了
I know what you're thinking, "Arnie, you're too small.
阿尼 你根本不会打篮球
Arnie, you're pathetic at basketball.
阿尼 你太白了"
Arnie, you're too white."
你们错了 这些可都是
No, those are the requirements
华盛顿将军队选人的要求
to play for the Washington Generals.
你知道站在上面的本该是你吧
Now, you know that should be you up there, right?
戈尔迪说了 成功的人都是一步一步脚踏实地
Goldie says all the greats take the stairs,
不能想着一步登天
not the fucking elevator.
或者他们可以走上街头 找个能赚钱的路子
Or they go up the street and get themselves paid.
你知道泰迪那边的报价
Hey, you know Teddy's paying.
一场表演十块钱
Ten bucks a set.
你去的话 钱会更多
Get more if it's Adam Proteau.
泰迪不是完了吗
Ain't Teddy's going under?
有人给他投了一大笔资金
Man got a sudden influx of cash.
你在戈尔迪的"地窖"根本无法施展拳脚
You been packing Goldie's cellar really tight,
可我却能想象到 如果你去了泰迪那里
and I can only imagine what it would be like
又会是怎样一副光景
if you were at Teddy's.
名字被写在招牌上
Name on the marquee,
随时可以打头牌
headlining whenever you want,
还能挣到钱
real money.
好吧 那有谁看
Yeah, and who's watching?
所有的后台老板 和这里一样
All the kingmakers, same as here.
我不知道你有什么目的
Look, man, I don't know what your game is,
可戈尔迪已经安排好了 我是不会走的
but Goldie's got a plan, so I'm cool.
对对对 脚踏实地是吧
Oh, right, right, right. Stairs.
听着孩子 在这个行业 要是等得太久
Look, son, in this business, you wait too long,
就彻底完了
you wait tables.
脑癌
Brain cancer.
这只是我最喜欢的
This is my favorite.
我从没见过这么漂亮的戒指
Oh, I've never seen a ring like this before.
亮晶晶的
It's so twinkly.
这颗玫瑰花琢型的钻石是印度产的
It's a rose-cut diamond, from India.
我真想就这样一直看着它
I can't stop looking at it.
小尼 你看这戒指 暗示你一下下
Nicky, see this ring? Hint, hint.
没人能比你更含蓄了 宝贝
No one does subtlety like you, babe.
奥丽薇亚的父亲在罗马尼亚做珠宝生意
Olivia's dad was a jeweler in Romania,
现在她自己也搞着玩玩
and now she makes her own stuff.
来看看我的酒窖
Come on, come see my wine cellar.
还存了几瓶鲍勃·霍普送我的酒
I have some bottles here that Bob Hope gave me.
如果你不介意 我希望你能用传统的方式来操♥我♥
It's okay with you, I'd prefer you fuck me the old fashioned way,
别那么急嘛
10 percent at a time, huh?
你带着你嗑药嗑嗨了的女朋友来我家
You come to my house with your junkie girlfriend.
我家里有两个孩子呢
I have two kids here.
你在胡说什么
What are you talking about?
我...
That, I...
她是感冒了
She's got the flu.
她是感冒了
Yeah, she's got the flu
她本来不想来 是我求她来的
and she didn't want to come, but I begged her.
她吃了感冒药
And she took this cold medicine,
所以才有点晕乎乎的
and it's knocking her out,
不过这样多可爱啊
but it--it's sweet, actually.
所以现在...还是我要继续假装很爱吃
Now can we--or do I gotta keep pretending to enjoy
那种洒满坚果的大颗奶油芝士球
this giant nut-covered ball of cream cheese
也就是奥丽薇亚口中的开胃菜
Olivia calls an appetizer?
你不是想让我引荐你吗
You want me to represent you?
那你听好了
This is what's gonna happen.
你自己乖乖编个借口
You're gonna make an excuse up
说你今晚不能留下来吃晚饭了
as to why you can't be at dinner tonight.
带走你的妞 好好检点下自己
You're gonna dump the broad, clean up your act,
下次再来我家 绝对不许搞成现在这样
and never, ever come back to my house fucked up again.
你自己改邪归正
You kicking your habit on your own?
还有那么点可能
That's a slim chance of happening.
你俩一起改 几率为零
You two doing it together, zero.
我话就撂这了
That's my offer.
好
Okay.
-我想到个好借口 -说
- Yeah, I just thought of a perfect excuse. - Okay.
"奥丽薇亚 我们不能留下来吃晚饭了
Olivia, we can't make dinner tonight
因为...
because...
-你老公就是个傻屌♥" -尼克
- ...your husband's a cunt. - Oh, Nick.
可以吗
How's that?
你不了解她
You don't know her.
你♥他♥妈♥的也不了解我
You don't fucking know me.
我随便丢块石头都能砸中九个像你这样的
I could throw a rock out your front door and hit nine of you.
你并不特别
You're not special.
你不过是依附于我们这种人而存在的东西
You are a by-product of those of us who are!
埃德加 听说你被驱逐出境了
Edgar. Heard you got deported.
墨西哥是不是不稀要你 又把你赶回来了
Yeah, did Mexico stick its finger down its throat and send you back?
呵呵 真可惜
That's very funny. It's a shame
米奇没见识到你们的幽默
Mitch isn't around to hear how witty you two are.
我知道你还在生我气
Man, I know you're still pissed.
我应该告诉你的...
I should've told you that--
告诉我啥 埃德加
Told me what, Edgar?
告诉我你是个从不在意别人
That you're a selfish asshole with no regard for
只在乎自己的自私自利混♥蛋♥吗
anyone or anything but your sorry-ass self?
不用了 你没必要告诉我
No. You shouldn't have told me.
我他妈早该料到了
I should've already fucking known.
哥们
Hey, man.
不是所有人都和他一样气你的 埃德加
We don't all feel that way, Edgar.
我还给你准备了新照片...
As a matter of fact, I got you new headshots--
欢迎你回家
a little welcome home present.
喜欢吗
What do you think?
-笑死了 -操♥你♥妈♥
- Oh, man. - Fuck you!
我们这不是逗你玩嘛
Come on, man, we're just fucking with you.
怎么蹲了大牢你就变了
Prison has changed you.
宝贝
Baby.
吃吧
Eat.
他们看起来明明那么友好
They seemed so nice.
习惯就好
Yeah, get used to it.
没有他 我们也能好好的
We're gonna be fine without him.
可你说过他们来头很大
Even you said they were pretty big.
我说的话可多了去了
Yeah, I say all kinds of things.
为什么有些人能得到这么多
Why do some people get so much?
我姐姐买♥♥了辆敞篷车
My sister's got a convertible.
她才刚拿到驾照三个月
She's only had her license three months.
反正我是开不上了
I could never drive one anyway.
为什么不行
Why not?
你有在晚上坐过敞篷车吗
Have you ever been in one at night?
头顶上的星星一闪一闪的...
All the stars twinkling right above you, it...
让你想要伸手抓住一颗
makes you just want to reach out and grab one.
天上有这么美的星星
Who could possibly keep their eyes on the road
谁还会低头看路
with all those stars, right?
她做的珠宝真的都特别好看 你不觉得吗
She made really pretty jewelry, don't you think?
你知道你要是冲着它放屁 它会变红吧
Hey, you know if you fart in that, it turns red, right?
-坐 -不了 谢谢
- Have a seat. - No thank you.
我想赶紧说完离开这里
I want to be able to get out of here as fast as possible.
厄尼·福尔克让你给他回个电♥话♥
Ernie Falk wants you to give him a call.
厄尼·福尔克是谁
Who the fuck's Ernie Falk?
就是那晚你想要敲一笔的
Uh, he's the big-time TV producer
一流电视制♥作♥人
剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表