剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表
相处一点吗 可以吗
than you were the day before, ever?
就好这么一点 有吗
Just this much? Once?
好吧 我真的很抱歉
All right. I'm fucking sorry!
你打算让咱们离开这里
So you want us to leave this deli
去另一家熟食店吗
to go to another deli?
-那有开麦夜 -开麦就开麦啊
- It's an open mic. - And it's gonna stay that way.
慢着 那地方叫什么来着
Wait, what is this place again?
东尼姆斯基 圣费尔南多谷一家波兰熟食店
Donimirski's, it's a Polish deli in the Valley.
想上台 你就要点些东西
And you gotta order something to go up.
所以记得带钱
So make sure you bring money.
慢着 我还要花钱才能上台
Wait, I gotta pay them to go up?
我承认这样确实有失妥当
I admit, it's not exactly ideal, okay?
如果我再点一些配餐
Do I get an extra five minutes
可以多演出五分钟吗
if I order, like, a side or some shit?
-可以 -他们有外卖♥♥吗
- Yeah. - Hey, do they deliver?
因为我再也不会去那家操蛋熟食店了
'Cause I'll be anywhere except that fuckin' deli.
好吧 我就不懂了
Okay, I don't understand.
我们曾在波士顿的脱衣舞俱乐部表演
we played strip clubs in Boston.
因为那里有钱赚 周围全都是裸女
Because we got paid and we were surrounded by naked women,
而不是整天看那些
not old people eating
马上要翘辫子的老鬼吃东西
while God points to his watch.
我们可以趁着在戈尔迪那
Hey, it's a place where we can go up
表演前在那家熟食店练习一下自己的梗
to work on our material before we go up at Goldie's.
我的确有一些新梗
Well, I do got some new material
需要试试效果
that could use some trying out.
一个全新的题材
Sort of like a new direction.
你觉得他们可以接受吗
You think they'd be cool with it?
真的 听鲍勃·迪伦的波兰阿姨唱了一个月
Trust me, after a month of Bob Dylan's Polish aunt,
你只要别和狗狗玩足球 他们肯定接受
short of you playing soccer with a puppy, they're game.
男人都不是好东西
Well, all men suck,
所以你们这群混♥蛋♥至少
so the least one of you assholes can do
给我买♥♥份炸薯条和无糖百事可乐
is buy me some fries and a Diet Pepsi.
卫生巾品牌
那是我听过的最烂的高洁丝广♥告♥词
That is the worst jingle for Kotex I ever heard.
你好 请给我们上一份炸薯条
Uh, excuse me, can we get an order of, uh,
和一杯无糖百事可乐
fries and a Diet Pepsi, please?
谢谢你 周五我会还你
Thank you. I'll pay you back on Friday.
我知道个法子 你现在就能回报埃迪
I know how you can pay Eddie back right now.
他在为东尼姆斯基的开麦夜找喜剧演员
He's looking for comics for his new open mic at Donimirski's.
那是新开的俱乐部吗
Is that a new club?
不不不 不是俱乐部
No-no-no-no-no, it's not a club.
是熟食店
It's a deli.
是我理解的那种熟食店吗
Like a deli deli?
我在圣费尔南多谷的一家熟食店当侍应
I'm waiting tables at a deli in the Valley
他们那有表演的地方 所以我想
and they got stage space so I just thought,
你懂的 说干就干呗
you know, what the hell? It's...
如果那里有麦克风 有观众
Hey, if there's a mic, an audience,
还有波兰饺子的话 算我一个
and a plate of pierogies, I'm in.
慢着 那戈尔迪给我们定下的
Wait, but what about Goldie's rule of us
不能去别的俱乐部演出的规定怎么办
playing at other clubs?
那又不是俱乐部
It's not a club.
那是熟食店
It's a deli.
倒霉蛋 你欠我一袋可乐
Jinx, you owe me a bag of coke.
*I packed everything that I own*
*I put it in a knapsac*
*I'm leaving Birmingham yes I am*
*Ain't gonna look back*
*Bought me a guitar wrote me a song*
*Played it for the DJ on the telephone*
*Going out to Hollywood feeling good, yes I am*
我远道而来的兄弟
My man from another land!
看来好莱坞把你养得很肥啊
Oh, they...feed you Hollywood types well, huh?
你还是和以前一样丑到没眼看啊
Well, I see you still ugly as a motherfucker.
怎么样
How 'bout that?
走 咱们上车吧
Come on, let's go to the car.
天啊
Oh, man.
洛杉矶还有白人女人啊
There's some white women here in LA...
-老天 -是啊
- God damn. - Oh, yeah.
那类型的吗
Like that?
*Eating a po'boy sandwich*
*Taking drinks from a quart of wine...*
老天
God damn!
难怪我们大部分人都得住过渡教习所
No wonder most of us is in the halfway house
原来是因为他妈的资源都在你这啊
'cause you fuckin' took the rest of it.
看看 这就是成功的标志
Oh, look, that's how you know you made it.
黑鬼坐上白沙发
Black ass on a white couch, huh.
-介意吗 -不
- You mind if I? - Nah.
-你要来点吗 -不用了 我挺好的
- You wanna hit? - Nah, I'm good.
可以让你更好呢
Well, there's better than good.
知道吗 这种情况下
You know what? Other than in the case
我只会喝上几杯
of a drink here and there,
我不吸那玩意了 我戒了
I don't trust the stuff. I'm clean.
我信你
I buy that.
虽然觉得挺扯的
Think it's really fucked up.
但我信了
But I buy that.
那是你自己做的吗
You build that?
这个吗 是啊
This? Yeah.
花了我好几个月的时间
Took me a couple of months.
但我快搞定了
But I am almost done.
还要上一下漆
Little varnish...
你现在在做什么工作 兄弟
So what are you doing, man?
当保安
I'm a security guard.
很酷啊
That's cool.
兄弟 这一点都不酷
Nigga, no it ain't.
废话 一听就知道有多烂了
It definitely ain't. That shit sound terrible.
我要去上夜校
I'm going to night school.
挺好的
Oh, good. Good.
学修冰箱
Refrigerator repair.
听起来挺稳定的
That shit sound steady.
那女的怎样了
Hey, what happened to that, uh,
你之前交往的那个女人 罗琳
girl you were seeing, uh, Lorraine?
掰了
Oh, she gone.
好吧
Yeah.
兄弟
Man,
看看你 老弟
look at you, man.
好莱坞的拉尔夫 快看看
Hollywood Ralph, boy, look at that.
越南那之后你发展的不错 是吧
It's a long way from 'Nam, ain't it?
还远着呢
Not long enough.
你有
You ever,
回想过我们之前在越南的经历吗
you know, think about the shit we did?
为什么要想
Why would I?
因为你不能不想啊
Oh, 'cause you can't not?
真是段疯狂岁月啊
Crazy fuckin' times.
是啊
Yeah.
-给我 -好吧
- Yeah, give me that. - Yeah.
我正想给你
That's what I thought.
我最近在花♥花♥公♥子♥俱乐部的
I was recently performing comedy
全美巡演上表演喜剧
in Playboy Clubs across America.
花♥花♥公♥子♥俱乐部 全美巡演
Yeah, Playboy and America.
最令我惊讶的是竟然有那么多女人
And what amazed me most was the amount of women
想当花♥花♥公♥子♥的兔女郎
who want to be Playboy Bunnies.
是啊 我完全想不到
Yeah. I had no idea
这世界竟然有这么多混♥蛋♥老爸
that there were that many shitty fathers out there.
我说真的
Seriously.
花♥花♥公♥子♥的兔女郎不是天生的 大伙们
Playboy Bunnies don't just happen, people.
她们不是一生来就是兔女郎
All right, they're not born into the wild.
很多父母疏忽了女儿的教育
A lot of serious parental neglect
让她们成为了兔女郎
goes into the making of a good Bunny.
老爸 这里面有干爹吗
Dads, we got any dads in here?
你有清醒地出席过一次生日派对吗
You show up sober for one birthday party?
你这是在让她放弃高等教育
You're sending her down the slippery slope
而自甘堕落啊
of a higher education.
我保证...
I promise you that...
你见过凯茜吗
Hey, you seen Cassie?
没
No.
剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表