剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表
Are you mad I skipped the deli for an AA meeting?
不 那里不适合你
Nah. Just wasn't for you.
听着 我觉得你做的事...
Hey, listen, I think what you're doing...
非常棒
...it's pretty cool.
谢了
Thanks.
我觉得你做的事就是瞎扯淡
And I think what you're doing is fucking nuts.
是吗
Or is it?
尼克那家伙怎么样
So... how's this Nick guy?
我喜欢他
I like him.
不过...
But...
我也说不好
I don't know.
感觉他看人的眼神不太对
He doesn't really look at you.
感觉更像是他的目光是穿透了你
More like he looks through you.
你明白吗
You know what I mean?
当然
Of course.
我是服务员啊
I'm a waiter.
从来没人正眼瞧过我
People look through me every day.
只要我们在一起 对吧
As long as we both end up in the same place, right?
你懂的 哥们
You know it, pal.
只要不是波兰熟食店就行了
And as long as that place is not a Polish deli.
去你的[也意为"口♥交♥
Blow me.
你那个角度有点难啊
Gonna be tricky from that angle.
我们之间没事吧 兄弟
You, uh, you sure we good, brother?
当然了 咱俩就该疯一点
Fuck yeah. Supposed to be a little crazy.
你会好起来的
You gonna be all right.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
是
Yes, sir,
中士
Sergeant, sir.
戈尔迪
Goldie.
我今天和CBS聊了件挺有意思的事
So I had an interesting conversation with CBS today.
说
Tell me.
"女孩也幽默" 他们很感兴趣
"Girls Are Funny Too." They're interested.
弗雷迪想听你说一段
Freddie wants to hear the formal pitch
完整的
from you.
在吗
Hello?
我听着呢 我在等后面的转折呢
Oh, I'm here, I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
你就是 宝贝
Oh, you're the other shoe, babe.
看来我不是唯一一个
Turns out I'm not the only one
想上你的人
who wants to get in bed with you.
制♥作♥人怎么样
What about producer?
执行制♥作♥人怎么样
What about executive producer?
天啊
Son of a bitch.
祝你成功[折断一条腿]
Break a leg.
无论多少遍都行
However many it takes.
再见
Buh-bye now.
因为我不得不骗你
That's because I have to keep lying to you
说你有才华又长得帅
and telling you you're talented and good-looking.
好了 好了 我知道了
All right, all right, I get it.
可你现在不行了
Not anymore you aren't.
-真有意思 拉尔夫 -谢谢
- Funny joke, Ralph. - Thanks, man.
*Years ago my heart was set to live*
*And I've been trying hard again*
贝弗利先生
Mr. Beverly?
该你了
It's time.
贝弗利先生
Mr. Beverly?
五分钟后广♥告♥结束继续直播
We're coming back from commercial in five.
贝弗利先生
Mr. Beverly?
贝弗利先生
Mr. Beverly?
*And there ain't no one going to turn me 'round*
*Ain't no one going to turn me 'round*
*There's people around*
剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表