剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表
I don't do those.
该死
Oh, shit.
唐妮
Tawny.
唐妮
Tawny.
妈的
Fuck.
唐妮
Tawny.
理查德每次都迟到
Man, Richard's always running late.
我还没遇到过不迟到的明星
I've yet to meet a star who wasn't.
米奇 趁现在就咱们两个
Mitch, while I've got your ear,
你知道西奥多国王俱乐部吧
you know King Theodore's.
我知道它在哪儿
I know where it's located.
你应该找时间去一趟
You should drop by sometime.
这话应该跟喜剧演员说
Tell that to the comics.
我现在是投资人
You know I'm investing,
想把那里做大做强
building the place up.
我真的很希望你能莅临我们的小俱乐部
It would mean a lot if you would grace our little club.
巴顿 我还有很多事要忙
Look, Barton, I got things to do and places to be.
或许理查德可以和我的秘书重新约时间
Maybe Richard can reschedule with my secretary.
没问题
Of course.
毕竟你是大忙人嘛
Busy man, places to go.
多谢理解
Thanks for understanding.
我只是以为
I just thought,
既然我们曾经有过商业合作
since we've already done business together,
来我们俱乐部转一圈 让其他喜剧演员
a little visit from you to give the club credibility
对我们这地方有信心 并不是什么难事
with the other comics wouldn't be out of the question.
商业合作
Business?
什么合作
What business?
我在月桂谷开的个小地方
Little place of mine on Laurel Canyon.
你可是我们的会员
You're a member, in good standing.
那是你的孩子
Those your kids?
寻猫启事
好 先生 嗯 我会去的
Yes, sir, yeah, I-I'll be there.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thanks, thank you.
厄尼怎么说
Well, what did Ernie say?
他把你炒了吗
He get you fired, or what?
没有 他觉得我很幽默
No, he thought I was funny,
也喜欢我的长相
and he likes my look,
想让我下周去
and wants me to come in
参加他的情景喜剧里的客串演员试镜
and audition for a guest role on one of his sitcoms next week.
-都是那本书的功劳 -太好了
- It's the fucking book! - All right!
-多亏了那本书 -太好了
- It's the book! - Holy crap!
太棒了 哥们 恭喜
That's great, pal, congrats.
你真的...
You really...
"你应得的"和"你赢得的"的反义词是什么
...well, what's the opposite of deserved or earned?
小罗 你祈求了 宇宙就为你实现了
Ronnie, you asked and the universe provided.
是啊 明明光靠想的就可以
Yeah, I-I can't believe how much time I wasted
我竟然还浪费了那么多时间去找工作
looking for jobs when I could've just been manifesting.
苍天啊 这就像我爸又淹死了一次
Jesus, it's like my father's drowning all over again.
我说真的 哥们 快打热♥线♥电♥话♥求救吧
Okay, dude, seriously, call a fucking hotline.
你看到我把靴子放哪儿了吗
Did you see where I put my boots?
在这里
Right here.
我真的好笨哦
I'm such a jelly head.
你今晚真的不能来吗
You sure you can't come tonight?
我可以在公交上给你口
I'll blow you on the bus.
很诱人
It's tempting.
可我得在黄花菜凉之前
I gotta sort out all this agent shit here
把经纪人这档事搞定
before the buzz dies down.
但你会去的 对不对
But you'll be there, right?
周二晚上
Tuesday night?
当然
Of course.
坐11:40那趟车 记住了吗
Take the 11:40 bus, okay?
工作日不能坐太晚的车 不然要很晚才能到
Anything later on a weekday will get you in too late.
尤其是碰上堵车
Especially with traffic.
拉尔夫 你托着他的头没
Ralph, are you supporting his head?
-托着呢 -表现出你很爱他的样子
- I-I got him. - Act like you love him.
假装他是根圣诞火腿
Pretend he's a Christmas ham.
好了
Okay, here it is.
我错过了什么
What have I missed?
不错啊
Baby.
瞧瞧你 这么帅
Well, look at you. You're looking good.
你准备怎么着 待会儿要出庭吗
What do you got, like, a court appearance later?
真搞笑 凯茜
Oh, that's hilarious, Cass.
"差劲"的诉讼时效是多久啊
Hey, what's the statute of limitations on lame?
你的幽默感在监狱里被"干"光了吗
Oh, they fucked the funny out of you in prison?
我也是这么说的
Like I said.
好了 跟我走
All right, come on, follow me.
看来我们是要跟着埃德加走了
I guess we're following Edgar now.
我从来没跟在埃德加屁♥股♥后面过 再说...
I've never followed Edgar anywhere, and I--
好了 都听好
All right, listen up.
我决定要改变我的人生
I've decided to make some positive life changes,
所以我决定戒毒 不卖♥♥也不吸
and I am giving up drugs, selling and using.
你可真牛逼
Fucking have at it.
-我了个去 -天啊
- Holy shit! - Oh, my God.
-老天爷啊 埃德加 -随便拿
- Oh, my God, Edgar. - Take whatever you want.
埃德加 这里可有孩子
Edgar, there are children here.
你这致幻剂集锦里面都有什么
What do you have in a nice house hallucinogen?
问得好...这里有酸类 墨斯卡林 还有...
I'm glad you asked--I have some acid, mescaline, and oh,
我最爱的有机致幻药 迷幻蘑菇
my favorite organic hallucinogen of choice, mushrooms.
太棒了
Oh, hell yes.
待会儿见了
See you later.
我想问你点事
Hey, uh, I need to know something.
你到底是怎么帮我打算的
What--what is your plan for me here?
现在不就是在进行吗
We're working the plan.
你在"地窖"打磨技艺
You're in the Cellar, honing your craft.
可我的技艺已经很精湛了
No, my craft's already honed.
我每晚在"地窖"的表现都很精彩
I'm killing it every night in the Cellar.
我要上主舞台
All right? I need the Main Stage.
天啊 你们上主舞台
Jesus. You kids and the Main Stage
无异于自寻死路
are like lemmings heading off a cliff.
那你给我个痛快话不行吗
Well, how about a straight answer?
别说什么鸡 什么旅鼠的...
No chickens, no lemmings, no...
别纠结 就直截了当地回答我
...no struggle, just a straight fucking answer.
你觉得你这话像不像巴顿
You hear Barton coming out of your mouth?
你觉得就因为有人说要给你
You think 'cause some guy offers you
星星和月亮 他就真能给你吗
the moon and the stars, he can actually deliver?
巴顿说会给我现金...
Barton's offering cash...
表演时段
and stage time
-还有招牌 -天啊
- and a marquee. - Oh, Jesus.
只有你在说要给我星星和月亮
You're the only one offering the moon and the stars.
我只是想看到点实在的 戈尔迪
I just want to see something, Goldie.
我真的已经听够了
'Cause I heard enough.
我也要再吃一次
Probably gonna eat it again, too.
我已经两天没吃了
Haven't eaten in, like, two days.
嗨 拉尔夫 不介意我坐下吧
Hey, Ralph. You--you mind if I sit down?
坐吧
Go ahead.
我一直在想你说的话
So, I was thinking about what you said, and, um,
是我混♥蛋♥ 让你失望了
I am a Jack. I-I let you down,
现在我明白了
and I get it now.
埃德加...
Edgar...
我们是老朋友了
...we been friends a long time.
每个人都会犯错
Everybody make mistakes.
我知道你内心有个正直的人
I see the righteous man in you.
一直藏在你的内心深处
He's way in the back, cowering in the corner.
他就在你的心里面
He's inside there,
逃不过我的眼睛
but he can't hide from me.
逃不过我的眼睛
Can't hide from me.
我爱你 老弟
I love you, buddy.
我爱你
I love you.
妈的
Damn.
他爱你
He loves you?
我捏碎了几粒摇♥头♥丸♥放进了他的酒里
I crushed up some MDMA and I put it in his drink.
剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表