剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表
还有他妈的这座房♥子
or God forbid, a fucking house!
我受够你总是把自己的
I am so sick of you blaming me
一事无成怪在我的头上
for your lack of success.
一事无成
Lack of success?
你可真是个贱♥人♥ 贝茨 你知道吗
You are a real bitch, Betts, you know that?
而你是个推销员
And you're a salesman.
没有 实在太恶心了
No, actually, that's disgusting.
等一下 我... 我马上回来
Uh, one sec, let me-- I'll just be right back.
你要走了吗
Hey, you getting out of here?
是啊 戈尔迪要看草稿 所以我...
Yeah, Goldie wants that sketch, so I should probably...
如果你还有需要 我可以晚点过去
Well, if you still want, I could come by later
帮你过一下
and, you know, go over it.
不用了 赶紧去吧 趁她还没穿上内衣
No, please, go, before she puts on underwear.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
她穿得太不得体了
She's so inappropriately dressed.
我要是站在她奶♥子♥上
I think I could stand on her tits
应该都能看到我家了
and see my house from here.
你拿定主意了
You--you sure?
嗯 好好玩 只是别把她带去
Yeah, have fun. Just don't take her
储藏室 那是可咱俩的小地方
to the supply closet, because that's our place.
不用担心
I wouldn't think of it.
晚点再见
I'll see you later.
你跟你朋友说了吗
You told your friend?
-是啊 -我喜欢她的裙子
- Yeah, um... - I like her dress.
她也喜欢你的裙子
Yeah, she likes your dress too.
你就这么走了
That's it? You're leaving?
好 走吧
Fine, go!
走吧 你个懦夫
Go, you fucking coward!
操♥你♥妈♥的 操
Fuck you! Fuck you!
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯
Max?
别忘了毛巾
Don't forget towels.
我能问你件事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
巴顿是好人吗
Is Barton a good man?
如果你想了解男人的心
I'm the wrong person to ask
那你找错人了
about the contents of men's souls.
不是 我是想问他这人信守承诺吗
No, I mean, is he a man of his word?
是
Yes.
你为什么犹豫了
Why you hesitate?
因为男人信守承诺不一定是好事
'Cause a man of his word isn't always a good thing.
你为什么要问这个
Why are you asking?
不知道 我就是想搞清楚
I don't know, I guess I'm just trying to figure out
什么是真的
what's real and shit.
生活就是在
Life is a constant vacillation
买♥♥家和卖♥♥家的悔恨之间摇摆不定
between buyer's remorse and seller's remorse.
最好的办法就是选个毒药度过余生
I find it best to pick your poison and live with it.
我听说你昨晚去了泰迪那儿
I heard you were at Teddy's last night.
我不是去签人的
I'm not booking anyone from there.
那你干嘛去
So why fucking go?
因为我有妻子和孩子
Because I have a wife and kids.
你个老蠢驴
You stupid fuck.
*If you have a friend on whom you think you can rely*
*You are a lucky man*
*If you've found the reason to live on and not to die*
*You are a lucky man*
*Preachers and poetsand scholars don't know it*
*Temples and statues and steeples won't show it*
*If you've got the secret just try not to blow it*
*Stay a lucky man A lucky man*
*If you've found the meaning Of the truth in this old world*
*You are a lucky man*
*If knowledge hangs around your neck*
*Like pearls instead of chains You are a lucky man*
*Takers and fakers and talkers won't tell ya*
剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表