剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表
I mean, like you said, it's just a bit part.
以后该怎么办
Like, you know, then what after?
回去继续边守门边做开麦夜表演吗
I'm just back to being a doorman doing open mic.
这不够...
It doesn't fuckin'...
我那是耍混♥蛋♥呢
I was being a douche bag.
这是件好事
I mean, this is a great thing.
相信我
Trust me.
是吗
Yeah?
罗恩
Ron.
你要上电视了
You're gonna be on TV.
这可是大事 哥们
That's fucking huge, man.
-是啊 是啊 -懂吗
- Yeah. Yeah. - You know.
我要上电视了
I'm gonna be on TV.
你饿吗 想要吃点什么吗
You-you hungry? You want something to eat?
我吃不了 我半小时内要去见个经纪人
No, I can't, I got to go meet an agent in a half-hour.
真的吗 屌♥啊
Really? No shit.
对 是厄尼安排的 所以...
Yeah, yeah, I mean, Ernie set it up, so, um...
等你回家的时候咱们再聊
I'll just catch you when you get home?
行啊 可以
Yeah. Yeah, sounds good.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Yeah.
这些都不是我"显现"的
I didn't manifest any of this.
是你做的
You did.
做什么
Did what?
这一切
All of it.
是由你"显现"出来的
I mean, you manifested it.
我得到这工作是因为你
I-I got this job because of you,
没有你不行
not in spite of you.
就直话直说吧 我是个废物
I mean, let's face it-- I am kind of a fuckup,
咱俩之间总是你在做艰难的决定
and you always make the tough decisions for both of us,
所以
so--
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还真不习惯真诚的罗恩
I'm not used to sincere Ron.
享受吧 因为他说完最后那句话
Well, drink him in, 'cause he just left
以后就消失了
with that last sentence.
好了 咱们屁盒子见 朋友
All right. I'll see you back at the fart box, amigo.
我去
Holy shit.
你走了狗屎运
You lucky prick.
我爸爸开的就是个屎盒子
Ugh. My dad drives a shit box.
如果他照我说的过
He might as well live to 100
没准能活到一百岁
for how I'm gonna make out.
-刚出厂的新货 -真漂亮 比尔
- Right off the assembly line. - It's beautiful, Bill.
你和你♥爸♥爸经常开着这车在城里转吗
You and your dad tool around town in this a lot?
你逗我呢
You shittin' me?
我在这里的时候他买♥♥的
He bought this when I was out here.
我连着两个圣诞节回了家
I went home two Christmases in a row.
一次都没有坐过
Never even sat in it.
不 这是他的 只属于他自己
No, this was all his, and his alone.
那咱们弥补一下失去的时光
Then how about we make up for lost time,
你带我们兜一圈怎样
you take us for a spin?
当然 有什么不可
Sure, why the fuck not?
我不行 我早上七点还要去卢斯费利斯工作
Not me. I got a 7:00 A.M. Sales call in Los Feliz.
尼克 你不是快上台了
Nick, aren't you going up soon?
看起来不像
Not by the looks of it.
我能坐吗
Can I?
由你决定
Your call.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你知道这车买♥♥了三年了
You know this car's three years old
但是只开了4000英里吗
and has just over 4,000 miles on it?
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
怎么 他就只在周日开去教堂吗
What, he just drive it to church on Sunday?
简直疯了 对吧
I know. It's crazy, right?
我妈妈开过两次
My mom rode in it twice.
随便吧
Whatever.
你真的想参与吗
You sure you want to partake?
熊难道不是想在哪拉屎就在哪拉吗
Does a bear shit wherever the fuck he wants?
你今晚为什么不上台
Why didn't you go up tonight?
谁知道
Fuck knows.
没感觉
Didn't feel it.
你肩负的东西比你的行为更重大 尼克
You're dealing with more than your act, Nick.
戒掉海♥洛♥因♥ 真的是...
I mean, quitting heroin, it's...
我觉得那很勇敢
I think it's pretty brave, man.
是啊
Yeah, well.
书还没开写呢
Book ain't been written yet.
你们这些可爱的白人们
So this might come as a surprise
可能会觉得很惊讶
to you lovely white people,
但我不喜欢民权法案
but I was not a fan of the Civil Rights Act.
我喜欢有自己的洗手间
I loved having our own bathroom.
最起码 我们...
Finally, we--
拉尔夫在台上做什么
What the hell is Ralph doing on stage?
他应该在地窖做主持啊
He's supposed to be emceeing in the Cellar.
是这样 尼克跑了 所以拉尔夫顶替了
Okay, so, Nick bailed, so Ralph took his spot.
现在沃特在地窖
Now Walter's covering the Cellar.
跑了是什么意思
What do you mean, bailed?
他翘掉了演出
He blew off his set?
他和比尔还有凯茜开着比尔
I guess he went for a joyride with Bill and Cassie
死去老爸的车去兜风了
in Bill's dead dad's new car.
-你看上去不错 曼尼 -谢谢
- You're looking good, Manny. - Thank you.
就放两个同样好的饮水器就是了
Just have the same quality drinking fountains.
一个白 一个黑...
One white. One black.
一个是"酷爱"饮料 一个是...
One got Kool-Aid. One got...
为什么我感觉在这辆车里
Why do I get the feeling that's probably the first time
我第一次没有听到任何一首
the inside of that car's heard any music
用约德尔唱法的歌♥曲
that didn't have yodeling in it?
康威·崔提 我爸特爱康威·崔提
Conway Twitty. My dad loved Conway Twitty.
哥 那烟你到底传不传过来
Hey, Bogie, are you gonna pass that or what?
已经灭了
It's out.
快看我找到了啥
Oh, look what I've found.
天啊 你这是哪找到的
Jesus. Where'd you find this?
烟灰缸
Ashtray.
里面贼干净 你都能用来吃饭了
Thing's so fucking clean, you could eat out of it.
这是金子吗
Is that gold?
我爸在通用汽车公♥司♥干了20年的奖励
My dad got this from GM his 20th year there.
我很多年没见过了
I haven't seen this in years.
他得到这东西之后一年 他就戒烟了
He quit smoking a year after they gave it to him.
后来他被开除了 但...
They fired him... and still...
还是很宝贝自己的通用汽车牌打火机和车
his precious GM lighter in his precious GM car.
蠢爆了
What a fucking idiot.
在公♥司♥的那段时光 对他来说
Well, that must've really meant something to him,
一定意义重大
his time at that company.
那只是家公♥司♥而已 凯茜
It's a company, Cass.
又不是他妈的活生生的人
It's not a fucking-- it's not people.
-好吧 -真的
- Okay. - Seriously.
为什么要执着于一个没用的打火机
Why hold onto a useless lighter?
就因为上面有通用汽车的标志吗
Because it's got a GM logo on it?
你觉得很珍贵吗
That precious to you?
他的一生可以总结如下
This is the sum of a man's life:
一辆他从不开的车 一个他从不用的打火机
a car he never drove, a lighter he never used,
一个他从不在乎的家
and a family he never talked to.
到底是为了什么
What the fuck for?
都是些没用的垃圾 爸
It's all useless shit, Dad!
比尔 我们回去吧
Bill, let's head back, okay?
好 我们去坎特餐厅吧
Yeah. We'll go to Canter's, huh?
我请客
My treat.
比尔 你要干什么
Bill, what are you doing?
比尔
Bill.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要把它凌迟处死
Death by fucking lingchi, that's what I'm doing.
比尔 你搞什么
Oh! What the fuck, Bill?
该死
Oh, shit.
快住手
Stop! All right?
这是你♥爸♥的车
剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表