剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表
It's your dad's car.
是给你的礼物
It's a fucking gift.
礼物
A gift?
他在这个礼物里自杀了
He fucking killed himself in that gift.
他在后窗连了根软管
He ran a hose through the back window.
你觉得他是用来干什么的
What the fuck does that tell you, huh?
这他妈算什么礼物
What kind of fucking gift is that?
"你上来准备开车的时候
"My dead fucking body will be found
就会发现我的尸体
in the seat that you drive around in.
好好享受"
Enjoy!"
操
Fuck.
这是他陪伴我的方式吗
Is this us playing catch together, huh?
这是他爱我的方式吗
Is this him saying "I love you"?
"我爱你"和"去你♥妈♥的♥"
There's a thin fucking line
只有一线之隔
between "I love you" and "Fuck you."
没用 你个没用的废物
Useless. You're fucking useless.
没用的废物
Fucking useless.
管他呢
Fuck him.
*I'ma lookin' for a kiss*
*Why wontcha tell me why those kids are movin' so slow?*
*Is it that they just don't have a place to go?*
*When the day starts breakin', the sun is gonna shine*
*It's hard to sleep if I been cryin'*
*Just lookin' for a kiss*
有件事不知道该不该提
I don't know if this is a good thing to bring up,
但你不是跟玛姬上♥床♥了吗
but weren't you and Maggie sleeping together?
你不会有点喜欢她吗
Don't you kind of like her?
是有点
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
那你对她这样...
So then, you're okay with...
没意见吗
That?
今天早上她去上班前
Yeah, I mean, we-we had sex
我们做过爱了
before she went to work this morning.
是吗
Really?
情况有点复杂
It's kind of complicated.
好吧
Right.
抱歉
Ugh. Sorry.
该走了 比尔
Time to say good-bye, Bill.
你来吗
You coming?
我不吃蛋
I don't want eggs.
当然
Sure you do.
给你咖啡
Here's coffee.
我没有幽默感了
I don't have it anymore.
都太...
It's all...
算了
Fuck it.
我还以为我们可以坦诚交谈
Thought we were gonna have an honest conversation.
罗伊不要你了
Roy dropped you.
看来要吃蛋了
Guess that calls for eggs.
冰箱里有冷切肉和苏打水
There's cold cuts and soda in the fridge.
你十点上台 别迟到了
You go up at 10:00. Don't be late.
*The Who's "Behind Blue Eyes"*
*No one knows what it's like*
*To be the bad man*
*To be the sad man*
你好 肯尼 我是艾迪
Yeah. Hi. Kenny. Yeah, it's Eddie.
艾迪·赛迪尔
Eddie Zeidel.
我想问问你的提议还有效吗
Yeah, I'm wondering if that offer's still good.
天哪
Jesus.
你到底怎么想的 伊莱 你没给我电♥话♥
What's the story, Eli? You don't call.
我们说好的
We talked about this.
不把私人恩怨带到生意上来
We never let personal bleed into business.
戈尔迪 坐
Goldie, sit.
我们很早就谈过了
We talked about this a long time ago.
戈尔迪
Goldie.
先坐吧
Sit.
我不是在逃避
I haven't been avoiding.
我是在谈判
I've been negotiating.
谈判什么
Negotiating what?
你的解雇金
Your severance.
你被解雇了 戈尔迪
You're fired, Goldie.
*But my dreams*
*They aren't as empty*
就这样了吗
So that's it, huh?
*As my conscience...*
解雇我
Fired.
你是我律师 伊莱
You're my fucking lawyer, Eli.
我的生意伙伴
My partner in all this.
你什么都不做吗
Nothing?
你都没有替我辩护吗
You couldn't defend me?
让自己也被解雇吗
And get fired too?
不可能
No.
因为那样我会变成你
'Cause then I'd be you.
剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表