剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表
他醉得透透的了
Man, he is fucked up.
弗雷泽掉下去了
Down goes Frazier!
你得爱一个知道何时该退出的人
Oh, you got to love a guy who knows when to quit.
-来帮一把吗 -我爸刚死了
- You gonna help? - Well, my dad just died.
白人男子会不停地在你身边猝死
You know what--white men keep dropping dead around you.
我们应该在这儿摆张床
We should just put a bed there.
他尿了 看看他
He'd just pee on it. Look at him.
好了 菲茨
Here we go. All right. Fitz.
快点 菲茨 起来
come on, Fitzy. Get up.
该死 得了 干杯吧 为了我们
Damn. Come on, man, drink up, to us.
怎么回事 好事正在发生
I mean, what the fuck? Like, good things are happening.
我得到了电视现场演出 你在为那个
I got this TV gig, and, you know, you're writing
被你秀的飞起的《快乐时光》
for that big-time morning-radio DJ
电台垃圾主播写稿 很牛叉啊
that you kicked the shit out of and is kind of a prick.
我为了每个笑话五美元吃尽苦头
You know, I eat shit for five bucks a joke
而肯尼·维西却坐享其成
so Kenny Vesey can take all the bows.
没有掌声 没人认可
No applause, no recognition,
没有创作的满足感
No creative satisfaction.
真是糟糕透顶
It really fucking sucks.
好吧 我们公♥寓♥再见
All right, I'll see you at the apartment.
得了 埃迪
Come on, Eddie.
各位 我相信你们都认识金姆
Everyone, you all know Kim, I take it.
现在 金姆就要离开我们了
Now, Kim's gonna be leaving us,
因为金姆觉得这里的制度太专♥制♥
Because Kim thinks that rules are arbitrary,
太异想天开 压♥迫♥人又死板
whims, laminated and posted,
只有心情好了才会遵守
to be adhered to when her mood hits her.
再见 亲爱的
Good-bye, dear.
好了
All right.
我再清楚地重申一遍规矩
Now, here are the rules, loud and clear.
有谁拿别人的考勤卡来打卡
Anyone punching in anyone else's time card
就会被炒
is fired.
如果你不喜欢这条 可以走
And if you don't like it, you can leave.
在每一次倒酒 量酒和送酒时
Every drink poured, measured, and delivered
必须用心负责
must be accounted for.
如果你不喜欢这条 可以走
And if you don't like it, you can leave.
你手掌接触过的每一个硬币
Every nickel that touches your palm
最好在你下班时都到我的手里
better be in mine when you punch out.
如果你不喜欢这条 可以走
And if you don't like it, you can leave.
有问题吗
Any questions?
很好 收工 回家
Good. Finish up and go home.
这他妈是什么情况
What the fuck was that about?
没有规矩不成方圆 简单易懂
Law and order, plain and simple, baby.
你不能解雇金姆 这样不好
No, you can't fire Kim. No, that's not cool.
从一开始她就跟着我了 不行
She's been with me since the beginning. No.
泰迪 金姆已经走了
Teddy, Kim is gone,
如果你不喜欢...
And if you don't like it...
感谢来自加拿大的丽萨
Thanks for "Kroq"-ing, Lisa from la canada.
下一位打进来的人是谁
Okay, who do we got next, caller?
罗尼
Uh, Roni.
你好吗 你从哪里打来
Hey, how are you, buddy. Where you "Kroq"-ing from?
贝尔蒙特
Uh, Belmont.
贝尔蒙特 我在那里买♥♥了一条狗 怎么了
Belmont? I bought a dog in belmont. What's going on?
你好 我只是想说
Uh, yeah, hi, I just wanted to say that
刚才你说的那个关于戈登·里迪的笑话
that last joke you just did about G. Gordon Liddy--
很搞笑 非常棒的笑话
hilarious, just great, great stuff.
谢谢你 我尽了全力
Well, thank you. I do my best.
你每天都能播出这种品质的段子
Yeah, you know the quality of comedy that you put out
真是令人惊叹
on a daily basis I-is really mind-blowing.
你有写手吗 还是都靠你自己写
I mean, do you have writers, or do you do it all yourself?
罗尼你就胡扯吧 节目叫肯尼晨间秀
Well, Roni Baloney, it's called Kenny in the AM,
不是肯尼和朋友晨间秀
Not Kenny and Company in the AM.
是啊 不过这就有意思了
Right, that's funny, though,
因为我正好知道
because, you know, I happen to know for a fact
你的料都是埃迪·赛德尔写的
that all your material is written by Eddie Zeidel,
他是戈尔迪俱乐部周一的常驻
who's a regular at Goldie's on mondays
还是圣费尔南多谷的东尼姆斯基波兰熟食店
and Donimirski's Polish deli in the Valley
星期二和星期三的常驻 所以...
on tuesdays and wednesdays, so, you know,
如果有谁想看幕后的写手
if anybody wants to see the fist inside the puppet,
你就应该去看埃迪·赛德尔
you should really go see Eddie Zeidel--
好吧 抱歉了各位 我们这来了个
Okay, sorry about that, everybody, we get some...
这一大早的
at this time in the morning.
等下我们将继续肯尼晨间秀
Now, we're gonna be right back with Kenny in the AM
马上回来
Right after this.
真逗
That's funny.
这他妈是你的朋友吗
Is that a fucking friend of yours?
更像是个兄弟
Uh, more like a brother.
是吗 真的吗
Yeah? Really?
那么你...
Well, you...
他妈的被开除了
are fucking fired.
赶紧带着你那嫩屁♥股♥给我滚出去
Now, you get your little fucking hebe ass out of here
省的我亲自动手
before I fucking toss it out myself!
真的
Really?
真的
Really.
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
是的
Yeah.
你得在一小时之内到伯班克
You need to be over in burbank in an hour.
为什么要去伯班克
Why burbank?
你在今夜秀有活
You got the tonight show...
明天晚上
Tomorrow night.
他们想让你过去 排练一遍
They want you to come by, run through the material.
什么...
Wha--
富兰克林·阿杰依翘了 米奇打电♥话♥来
Franklyn Ajaye got a cold, Mitch called,
他们需要替代的 所以我说你准备好了
They needed a replacement, so I told them you were ready.
上帝啊
Jesus christ.
恭喜你 比尔
Congratulations, Bill.
我不喜欢说"应得"这种词
I'm not big on the word "Deserve."
生活给你什么就是什么 但是...
I figure you get what you get in this life, but...
在你经过的这一年后
after the year you've had...
我觉得这是你应得的
I think you do deserve it...
因为你很忠诚
Because you're loyal.
你一直是
You always have been.
我绝不会忘了这恩情 戈尔迪
I will never forget this, Goldie.
我发誓
I swear.
你认真的吗
You mean that?
无与伦比
More than anything.
关上门好吗 比利
Close the door, would you, Billy?
好的
Yeah.
三 二
Three! Two!
谢谢各位
Thanks, y'all!
我真想立马脱下这讨厌的鞋子
Can't wait to take off these fucking shoes.
我可能对这假发过敏
I think I'm allergic to this wig.
恭喜你 节目很棒
Congratulations! Great show!
谢谢
Thank you.
我得说 这真是让人激动
I got to say, that was really exciting.
你可是真棒
Well, you were incredible.
真的吗 我不知道
Really? I couldn't tell.
这一切都一片模糊
The whole thing feels sort of like a blur.
欢迎来到电视界
Welcome to television.
那么接下来有什么打算
So what's next?
什么
Pardon?
现在这个节目结束了
You know, now that this is over,
你下一步打算怎么办
What are you gonna do next?
我估计你有上百个选择
I'm sure you'll have hundreds of options.
你确定咱们要这么早庆祝吗
Are you sure we should be celebrating this early?
你还有15个小时把这事搞砸的可能
You still have 15 hours to fuck this up.
听着 除非我是
Hey-- hey, listen, unless I get
因为卡罗尔·钱宁拖沓
bumped 'cause Carol Channing's fucking limp
吞掉我的时间 我明晚就一定会
eats up all my time, I will be sitting
坐在强尼身边的沙发上
on Johnny's couch tomorrow tonight
和他一同大笑
Laughing with the man.
剧集 | 含笑台上(2017) | 导航列表