剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
We're gonna have a little boy.
而是个小男孩
You know? Yeah.
你知道 是的
How? I thought that we were gonna...
你怎么知道的 我以为我们那时...
I know, I didn't do it on purpose,
我知道 我不是有意的
But I found a little note attached to your last sonogram.
我在B超上我发现了一个小标记
And I wasn't going to tell you, but...
我本不打算告诉你 但...
A boy? Yeah.
是个男孩 是的
Who's the "she"?
那"她"又是指谁
Who holds my future in her hands,
谁的手中控制着我的未来
Who is it that I can't save?
又是谁我救不了
I really miss pizza.
真怀念披萨的味道
Pizza made me happy.
它让我心情愉快
Who is that?!
是谁
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
You've really got to find that book before Jeremy Bishop does.
你必须赶在杰瑞米·毕晓普之前找到那本书
Yeah, well, it's not like we haven't been trying.
我们一直都在找
Who are you? Not important.
你是谁 这不重要
Are you one of the watchers?
你是观察者吗
That sounds so pretensions. Just call me Carl.
听起来太夸张 叫我卡尔好了
Carl.
卡尔
Yeah, I remember you.
我想起来了
Carl the watcher.
观察者卡尔
Did you have to come when I was in my underwear, Carl?
你非得趁我没穿裤子时进来吗 卡尔
Don't worry about it. Since I've been dead,
别担心 自从我死了之后
I've walked in on lots worse.
更糟的我都见过
Who's this Jeremy guy anyway?
杰瑞米又是谁
It's not so much about Jeremy
那个人不重要
As who controls him and what they want.
重要的是谁在控制他 他们有何意图
The book has been safe up to now
那本书目前为止一直很安全
Because it was hidden in the larger collection.
因为它藏在一大堆藏书之中
But then Jeremy found out about it?
但还是被杰瑞米发现了
Yes, and he was sent to buy the collection,
是的 有人指使他买♥♥下那套藏书
So I took control of that repulsive little thief,
于是我利用那个讨人厌的小偷
And made him steal the book
让他把书偷出来
And then I made him put it in Zoe's house.
然后藏到佐伊家里
I was improvising.
我是迫于无奈
Wait, I thought watchers weren't supposed to...
慢着 观察者怎么能...
Interfere. True.
干涉 的确
And there was a reprimand involved, believe me.
所以天谴在所难免
Apparently we're supposed to give warnings, clues,
我们只能给予警示 线索
but not really affect the future ourselves,
但不允许出面改变未来
Just influence others.
只能靠影响他人
So you influenced a thief to steal the book.
所以你影响那小偷去偷书
Why did you pick this particular thief?
为什么选择那家伙
It's not so hard to find these lost souls.
像他这样迷失的人并不难找
That, and he was about to break into
况且 他当时正想第二次
my wife's house for the second time
潜入我妻子的房♥子里偷盗
And I can't have that,
我不能让他得逞
So, 2 birds, one stone kind of thing.
于是 我略施一石二鸟之计
Well, I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
I don't know where the book is.
我不知道书在哪里
I do.
我知道
I'll tell you where the book is,
我告诉你书在哪里
But you have to promise me that you'll keep it safe.
但你得向我保证 确保此书安全
And one other thing...
还有一个要求
Melinda can't touch the book
绝不能让梅林达碰这本书
Or even see it.
连看都不行
Well, how am I supposed to do that?
我怎么能这么做
I can't lie to Melinda.
我不能欺骗梅林达
Eli...
伊莱
If this stuff was easy,
如果这活儿这么简单
Anybody could do it.
找谁都可以做了
萨姆·卢卡斯 1411
吉姆·克兰西 711
Thank you!
谢谢
Sorry to crash your party,
抱歉擅闯你的聚会
But they're not gonna turn on me
他们那样瞅我
just because I'm a man, are they?
就因为我是个男人吗
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I've got some good news and bad news,
我有个好消息和一个坏消息
and neither can wait.
都很急
Ok, so what's the good news?
好吧 好消息是什么
I found the book. That's great.
我找到那本书了 太好了
What's the bad news?
坏消息呢
What do you mean, I can't see the book?
我不能看那本书 算什么意思
Or touch it, technically. Excuse me?
也不能碰它 什么
Look, I don't know why,
听我说 我不知道原因
But carl the reluctant watcher made me promise.
但卡尔这讨厌的观察者让我发誓
The thing is, I looked at the book last night
不过 我昨晚翻阅了那本书
And at its names,
里面有一串名字
And there was something really scary under Zoe's name.
而在佐伊名字下 有一行字令人胆寒
But you can't show me? No.
但你不能给我看 不
Next best thing.
幸运的是
I scanned the page.
我把书页扫了下来
I figure you can read it without seeing the book.
我想这样取代看真书应该没问题
Carl may not approve,
卡尔也许不同意
but he doesn't seem like a letter of the law type of ghost.
但他也不至于那么死板
What are these numbers?
这些数字是什么意思
No idea. But look at this.
不知道 但看这个
"She helps the listener join the dead."
她帮助聆听者加入亡者之列
You're the listener?
你就是聆听者
Yeah! What does that mean?
是的 但那是什么意思
I'm marked for death or something?
我注定要死吗 还是其他什么
We don't know that for sure.
我不这样认为
That's why Zoe's not crossing over.
这就是佐伊留下的原因
She knows I'm gonna die soon,
她知道我很快会死
and she's here to help me cross over.
她留下来帮我超度
Ok, shh.
小声点
Hey, Mel, there's still a couple more gifts to open.
梅 还有很多礼物要拆
Ok.
好的
Please just stay calm, all right?
别胡思乱想 好吗
I'll only be a few minutes.
我一会就回来
Don't go anywhere, I'm not going to let you out of my sight.
别到处晃 别离开我的视线范围
All right, here's the next one.
另一件礼物来了
Oh, you guys, baby names!
宝宝取名
That's great, 'cause we have no clue
太棒了 我们还真不知道
What the baby's name is going to be.
该给宝宝取个什么名字呢
Where's the book? In my office.
那本书在哪 在我办公室
I need to see it right now! But the watcher said...
我现在就要看 但观察者说...
Don't give me the watcher crap, all right?
别理观察者的鬼话 好吗
Just take me to the book or I'll hurt you.
带我去看那本书 否则我饶不了你
Who is sending you these messages?
谁给你的那些暗示
I don't know.
不知道
The watchers, my unconscious...
或许是观察者 或是我的潜意识...
They could be from the baby.
或许是宝宝想告诉我什么
I don't even want to go there.
但愿不是吧
Look, if my baby is in danger, I have to know it.
若事关孩子的安危 我必须弄明白
What?
怎么了
I think I know what's going on here.
我知道是怎么回事了
Andrea, 2804,
安德里亚 2804
Eli, 310,
伊莱 310
Jim, 711, Sam 1411,
吉姆 711 萨姆 1411
Zoe, 1505.
佐伊 1505
These are all dates, they're just backwards.
这些都是日期 不过是倒着写的
Dates for what?
什么日期
April 28th, Andrea died in that plane crash.
4月28日 安德里亚死于飞机失事
You were hurt in the fire October 3rd.
10月3日你在火灾中受伤
Jim died November 7th.
吉姆死于11月7日
No!
不
And Sam died November 14th,
萨姆死于11月14日
And Zoe, May 15th.
而佐伊死于5月15日
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表