剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
What is this about?
你问这干什么
Trust her, Lisa. This is important.
相信她 利萨 这件事很重要
Oh, my god! What happened?
天哪 怎么回事
Who...
谁
Who did all of this? Livvy? Sweetie? Olivia
这是谁干的 奥利 亲爱的 奥利维亚
Her backpack is not here.
她的包不在这儿
Or her cell phone, clothes, laptop.
手♥机♥也不在 还有衣服和笔记本
Oh, my god!
我的天哪
What did you do?!
你做了什么
Did you tell Olivia?
你告诉奥利维亚了
No.
没有
Then how did she know about these?
那她怎么找到这些东西的
How did she know to even look for these?
她怎么会去找这些东西的
Diana must have led her to them.
一定是戴安娜告诉她的
What?!
什么
These are all letters from Diana to Olivia.
这些都是戴安娜写给奥利维亚的信
And she thought I never wrote her back.
她以为我从来没回信给她
Her mom must have kept them from her.
她母亲一直瞒着她不让她知道
You kept these from Olivia?
你把这些信藏起来 不让奥利维亚知道
My god, Lisa.
天哪 利萨
Are you so selfish that you wouldn't even
你怎么能自私到
let our daughters be friends?
让我们的女儿连朋友都做不了
Diana's baby bracelet.
这是戴安娜的姓名带
I sent this to Lisa, trying one last time
我给了利萨 那是我最后一次
after I told her the truth.
劝她说出真♥相♥
And now Olivia knows the truth.
现在奥利维亚知道了真♥相♥
I have to find her, I have to call the police!
我一定要找到她 我得报♥警♥
No, you don't. You know where she is, don't you?
不用 你知道她在哪 对吗
Please.
拜托
Olivia needs your help.
奥利维亚需要你的帮助
Sweetheart!
宝贝
Oh, I'm so glad we found you!
找到你太好了
Stay away from me.
离我远点儿
I understand why you're angry, but, Olivia,
我了解你为什么生气 奥利维亚
You have to know that...
但你得明白
What? What you knew for the last 8 years?
明白什么 8年里你一直瞒着我的事
I found the letter.
我找了那些信
Dear Lisa, I wanted you to have something
"亲爱的利萨 我要给你一件
of your daughter, Diana.
你女儿戴安娜的物件"
Olivia...
奥利维亚
Don't talk to me, I can't hear any more lies!
别说了 我不想再听你的谎话了
Olivia, don't. Don't talk to your mother that way.
奥利维亚 别这样 别这么跟你母亲说话
My mother? And who are you?
我母亲? 那你呢
The woman who gave birth to me
生下我的人
let me play in their house and then let me go?
让我经常去她家玩的人
And not just somebody else's house,
不是其他人的家
but halfway across the country.
而是一个相隔万里的家
Were you relieved when we moved?
我们搬走后你觉得解脱了吗
Did the two of you work all of that out together?
是你们俩合谋这么做的吗
She tried.
她尽到责任了
When she found out the truth,
她知道真♥相♥后
she tried to talk to me, but, Olivia,
她来找过我 可是奥利维亚
You were my daughter and so was Diana,
你是我的女儿 戴安娜也是
And I couldn't lose you both!
我不想你们两个都离开我
Both, what do you mean?
都 你什么意思
Well, from the time they could walk,
从她们学会走路起
they would follow you everywhere.
她们就喜欢跟着你走
Puppet shows, games, sports.
看木偶剧 玩游戏 一起运动
Kids love you.
孩子们都喜欢你
What if they had to choose?
要是她们必须选择一个
They would both choose you.
她们肯定都会选你的
Lisa, look at your daughter.
利萨 看着你的女儿
Your daughter Olivia.
奥利维亚是你的女儿
As much as it kills me to say that.
你这么说太过分了
Why do you think she's so angry?
你觉得她为什么这么生气
It's not because you kept this from her.
不是因为你瞒着她
She thinks this means that you don't love her,
而是觉得你这么做是因为不爱她
And there's nothing more in the world
而这世上她最想要的
that she wants than your love.
就是你对她的爱
Well, I always thought
我也一直觉得
there was nothing more in the world I wanted than hers.
世界上没有什么比她的爱更珍贵
And then... you called me that day,
那天你打电♥话♥给我
and I wanted more.
我想得到更多人的爱
Whenever I looked at either one of them.
每当我看到她们的时候
Olivia, you are my little girl.
奥利维亚 你是我的心肝宝贝
Nothing can change that.
什么都改变不了这事实
But Diana, her hands, her eyes,
但是戴安娜 看着她的手和眼睛
the way she walked... She was mine, too.
还有她走路的样子 她也是我女儿
I'm sorry
我很抱歉
that I tore our daughters apart.
我拆散了我们的女儿
I'm sorry that I abandoned both of you.
我很抱歉 我抛弃了你们俩
How could you not want both of them?
你怎么能舍得丢下她们俩
I know I did.
我可舍不得
I don't want them to hurt anymore.
我不想她们再受伤害了
Diana wants to forgive you.
戴安娜原谅你了
Wait, Diana's here?
什么 戴安娜在这儿
That's how we found you.
是她带我们找到你的
She told me that you guys used to play here together.
她说你们以前常来这里玩
Tell Olivia that I did make new friends, but...
告诉奥利维亚 我的确交了新朋友
there were none like her.
但我心里想的只有她
She wants you to know that she missed you.
她想告诉你 她想念你
There was no one like you.
你在她心中是不可替代的
I missed her, too.
我也想她
I still do.
我现在也想
Sweetheart, we're going to sit down,
亲爱的 我们找个地方坐下
we're going to talk all of this through.
一起把这件事说清楚
We'll figure out where to go from here...
我们一起商量今后该怎么办
together.
一起
She's saying good-bye.
她要走了
Will she be ok?
她会过得好吗
She wants to know if you're going to be all right without her.
她想知道 没有她你能过得好吗
I'm not going to lie to you, sweet girl.
我不会骗你了 宝贝
Nothing is ever going to be the same.
一切都变得不同了
Remember what you used to tell me
你记得小时候我遇到不开心的事
when I had a bad day
或是做的不够好的时候
or I didn't do well?
你都是怎么跟我说的吗
You would always say
你总是说
that the only thing that mattered to you
对你来说唯一重要的
is that you knew I tried my best.
是你知道我已经尽力了
That's what I need you to do.
现在 我也需要你这么做
I need you to try to be ok.
我要你尽力试一试 好好生活
For me.
为了我
She wants you to try.
她想让你尽力试试
Just like you used to tell her to do.
就像你总是跟她说的那样
She needs you to promise that you'll at least try.
她要你保证你一定会尽力一试
I will, sweet girl.
我会的 宝贝
I'll try.
我会尽力的
She's gone.
她走了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Long day?
累了一天了吧
The longest.
最累的一天
Do you want to talk about it?
你想跟我说说吗
When I...
当我
saw those two mothers
看见那两个母亲
love daughters that weren't even really theirs,
不是自己亲生的孩子却这么爱她们
It just made me realize...
这让我觉得
if we can't do this...
如果我们没法...
if we can't have a baby, would...
没法怀上孩子的话 你...
would you consider adoption?
会考虑领养一个吗
Absolutely.
当然可以
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表