剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Heh. the point is...
我想说的是
No matter how painful this whole thing has been,
不管往事多么痛苦
I've been given a second chance,
我现在都可以重头来过
And I realized that last night when I stood up
昨晚我父母和妹妹相互争吵时
To my parents and my sister.
我突然明白了这些
Ok. so, take your time.
不错 那么慢慢来
Do whatever it is that you need to do to get your memory back.
尝试任何事情唤回你的记忆
I don't know if I want to get it back.
我不知道该不该记起从前
Look, I don't know if the guy I was
听着 不知道现在的我
Is the kind of guy I wanna be.
还想不想做回从前的自己
What kind of guy is that?
你觉得你原来什么样子
The kind that has an affair with a married woman.
那种和有夫之妇有私情的人
Tell him.
告诉他
You deserve an explanation.
你需要个解释
He deserves the truth.
他需要知道事实
But all I can give you right now
但是我现在可以告诉你
Is that I would have never cheated on my husband, ever.
我没有欺骗过我丈夫 从没有过
Will you tell me what is going on between us?
请告诉我 我们之间到底发生了什么
'Cause I'm confused,
因为我真的很困惑
And whenever I'm around you, I can't think straight.
不管何时我在你身边 都无法♥正♥常思考
Because I feel so familiar?
因为觉得我很熟悉吗
That's part of it.
有一部分原因
Do I feel like a friend?
我感觉像朋友吗
At least.
至少是朋友
That you can trust?
你能信任的那种
I think so.
没错
Then trust me.
那么就信任我
I just don't know if can trust myself.
我都不知道是否能相信自己
Sam, look...
萨姆 听我说
Look, thank you for helping me, ok?
谢谢你一直帮助我
Thank you, but I think we're better off if...
但我觉得我们最好离远点
Maybe I just go away, huh?
也许我应该离开
Go?
离开
Where?
去哪里
I guess I know when I get there.
我自己心里会有数的
Oh, Melinda.
梅林达
Is she here? where's Sam?
是她来了 萨姆在哪里
Where did you send him?
你把他送哪里去了
I don't know. oh, terrific.
我不知道 太棒了
The boy can't remember a damn thing,
这孩子什么事情都记不起来
And now he's out wandering all alone.
现在他独自一人 徘徊在外
Do you really think that's what he needs?
你真的认为他需要的是这些吗
No. actually, I wanted him to stay.
不 事实上我希望他留下
Well, what are we supposed to do now?
那我们现在该干什么
I have no idea.
我也不知道
But if he ever gives you a second chance,
如果他再给你们一次机会
I hope you don't blow it like you did the first time.
希望你们不要像第一次那样搞砸
I beg your pardon?
你什么意思
I know what it's like to lose someone
我知道失去亲人的痛苦
And do not know if it's for good.
不管是不是徒劳
I know that impulse to do everything humanly possible
我知道那种冲动 无论如何
Just to get them back.
也要让失去的亲人回来
Sometimes impulses are wrong.
有时候这种冲动是错误的
Are you a parent? No,
你已为人母了 还没
And I'm not a doctor either,
我也不是医生
But believe me when I say that you have to start
但是相信我 你们要有心理准备
Preparing yourself for the fact that your son
你们的儿子
May never remember who he was.
也许再也回忆不起来从前
Look, Ms. Gordon...
听着 戈登女士
And you should be grateful for that. you know why?
你们应该心存感激 知道吗
Because you'll actually have a son.
起码你们还有个儿子
At some point, he's gonna need his family,
也许有一天 他会需要家人
And he will call,
他会联♥系♥你们
But all he's gonna remember is who you are now,
但是他记住的是现在的你们
So wouldn't you want that to be a good thing?
你们不希望这是个好事情吗
What is that supposed to mean, exactly?
你到底是什么意思
You've held on to your children
你们的孩子被管的太严
So tight that you've lost them both.
你们会失去他们的
But there's still time to maybe get them back,
如果你们不再犯同样的错误
But not if you keep making the same mistakes.
还有机会让他们回心转意
Hey. where are you?
你在哪里呢
At the cafe, doing homework.
在咖啡馆 做作业呢
Oh. I thought I'd surprise you
我本想给你点惊喜
And stop by and take you out
顺便过来 带你出去
For something to eat, but you're not here.
吃点好的 但是你不在这里
Where? At the courts.
哪里啊 篮球场
Isn't your shooting clinic on Mondays?
周一不是有投篮课吗
Ok, promise you won't get mad.
请保证不要生气
Well, I promise I will if you don't start talkin'.
如果不快说 我肯定会生气
Mom, there's no shooting clinic on Mondays.
妈妈 周一根本没有投篮课
What?
什么
I used to meet Jim there on Mondays to practice,
我周一都跟吉姆约在那里投篮
But I didn't tell you it was just him and me,
我没有告诉你 只有我和他知道
Because I was afraid if you knew,
我害怕一旦你知道
You'd make me come and work at the store instead.
你会让我去店里帮忙
Ned, I wish you would have...
内德 你真应该告诉我
Mom, please don't be mad.
妈妈 请别生气
I'm not mad. I'm ju...
我没有生气 我只是
I have to call you back.
一会儿打给你
Sam?
萨姆
Hey. Delia, right?
迪莉娅 是吧
What are you doing here?
你在这里干吗呢
Heh. promise not to laugh?
答应我别取笑我
I have no idea.
我自己也不知道
I was driving out of town.
我正开车出城
I was leaving...
我打算离开这里
And then suddenly I got this feeling
我突然感觉
That I was supposed to be somewhere,
我本应该在哪个地方
Somewhere important.
很重要的地方
So I just came here.
所以我就来到这里
Weird, isn't it? heh.
很奇怪 不是吗
Yeah. you could say that.
是的 可以这么说
I was hoping someone would recognize me...
我正希望有人能认出我
They could tell me why I had to be here.
告诉我为什么要来这里
It's really you.
真的是你
Sorry?
什么
I think you could be right.
我觉得你说的没错
I think you are supposed to be somewhere.
你本该属于某个地方
Where?
哪里
You tried.
你尽力了
I will never forget that.
我绝对不会忘却的
If you never forgive me, I will understand,
如果你不会原谅我 我能理解
But I couldn't just sit around and do nothing
所以如果我坐视不理
When this whole thing was ready to blow away.
这事真的是毫无希望了
What whole thing? what are you talking about?
什么事情 你说什么呢
You and Jim, your future together,
你和吉姆 你们的未来
Your whole everything.
有关你们的所有
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了吗
No, there is no time to explain, Mel.
没有 现在没时间解释了 梅林达
He's outside.
他就在外面
who? Jim.
谁 吉姆
I mean Sam... Jim...Sam...
我是说 萨姆 吉姆 萨姆
Whatever the hell his name is.
管他叫什么名字
But I convinced him to come back
但我说服他回来
And talk to you, but you have to
跟你谈谈
Figure out what to do next.
你一定要想想下一步怎么办
Where did you?
你去了哪里
He was on the basketball court on the way out of town.
他出城的路上去了篮球场
I saw him, I stopped, and I convinced him
我看到他 停下来 说服他
To come back and talk to you.
回来跟你好好谈谈
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表