剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
That's how we knew each other. We did yearbook together.
我们因此而认识的 我们一起做的纪念册
So he just wanted you to think that he was a vampire
那就是他想让你认为他是吸血鬼
Because you're into that stuff?
因为你对吸血鬼感兴趣
It doesn't make any sense. Andrew?
这说不通 安德鲁不可能
Wait, the part that doesn't make any sense is Andrew?
慢着 说不通的是安德鲁吗
So what,you thought it was Jonathan?
怎么 你觉得那是乔纳森吗
Is that why you confronted him in class,
所以你才在教室里跟他吵起来了
Because you thought he put all that stuff in your locker?
你认为是他把东西放进你柜子的
You said that you two like the same books and movies...
你说你们只是在看书看电影上兴趣相投
Look,it's not just that,ok?
不止如此 行了吗
Jonathan and I both have really screwed up families.
我和乔纳森的家庭都破碎不堪
He just...he gets it.
他 他能理解我
Ok,this is partially my fault,
这事我也有错
Because I...I was talking to you about ghosts,
我 我在跟你说鬼魂之事
And you thought that I was talking to you about vampires,
你以为我在说吸血鬼
And I made you think that they were real, but they're not.
我让你误信那是真的 其实不是
I know what I saw.
我明明看见了
I know what I felt.
我能感觉到
Ghosts can be powerful.
鬼魂有时很强大
Ok? They can make us believe things.
他们能够令我们相信
But he was with me last night!
他昨晚就在我身边
I didn't see him, but I know he was there.
我虽看不见 但我知道他在
I'm sure Andrew was there.
我肯定那是安德鲁
He was at your locker making sure that you got those flowers.
他在你柜子里放了那几朵花
And he was there making sure that Jonathan paid
也是他惩罚了乔纳森
For trying to hurt you.
因为他想伤害你
That's why Jonathan won't talk to me anymore.
所以乔纳森才不理我了
I really am a freak.
我果然是个怪物
Please.
想想
There's a boy out there.
在你身边还有个男孩
Another boy who has very strong feelings for you.
还有个男孩深爱着你
You can help him go into the light where he belongs.
你可以帮他走进属于他的光里
I can't.
我做不到
Come here.
过来
Mmm,what are you doing to me?
你做什么呢
I gave you eternity.
我给了你永恒
Doesn't she deserve the same?
她难道就不行吗
Who,Serena?
谁 塞琳娜
What gives you the only right to happiness?
凭什么只有你能拥有幸福
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You cheated death once.
你曾死里逃生
Doesn't mean you will again.
你不会再这么好运了
Serena is mine.
塞琳娜是我的
One way or another, I'll have her.
无论如何 我都要得到她
Wow.
哇
That's all I can say. Wow.
我只能说 哇
Have you contacted Andrew's family?
你和安德鲁的家人联♥系♥了吗
Now that is what I call a dream.
这个梦真够精彩的
Eli,please focus.
伊莱 认真听我说
I really need your help,all right?
我真的需要你帮忙
Look,I'm on my way to Serena's.
我要去找塞琳娜
I don't have time to track them down.
我没时间去追查他们
Ok,but could you just talk to me again?
行 但你能再说一遍吗
Just let me put on a little mood music first.
让我先酝酿一下情绪
Eli! What?
伊莱 什么
The ghost said that he's going to have her
那个鬼魂说 为了得到她
One way or another,ok?
他会不择手段
In case that means having her dead,
万一他是要让她死
I gotta get this guy into the light,
我得赶紧把他送进光里
Especially 'cause she's so vulnerable at home.
更何况她在家时非常脆弱
I thought you said that the parents decided to try therapy.
你不是说她父母决定尝试心理治疗吗
Eli! Ok!
伊莱 行了
Ok,I'm calling them now. Relax.
行了 我立马给他们打电♥话♥ 松口气
Yeah,I'll relax when I know that Serena's ok.
我要知道塞琳娜没事 才能松口气
All right.
好吧
I know I'm the one that messed up.
我知道是我把事情搞得一团糟
I made you two suffer,a lot.
我让你们俩承受了太多痛苦
And that's wrong.
我大错特错了
And without getting into some stuff that you don't want to know,
有些事情你还是不知道为好
Let's just say that your mom did some things
这样说吧 你妈妈的所作所为
To push me away.
把我逼走了
Karen,is that fair to say?
凯伦 我这么说没错吧
Yeah.
没错
So how about it? Fresh start?
那怎么办 重新开始
Can everyone do that?
大家都做得到吗
No way. Forget it.
没门 想都别想
Serena,honey,please!
塞琳娜 亲爱的 别这样
Mom, it's bull. He doesn't deserve it.
妈妈 这太荒谬了 他凭什么
You know what? Your father is asking for a second chance,
你知道吗 你♥爸♥爸想要改过自新
and I think we should give it to him.
我们应该给他一个机会
That's not fair!
那不公平
It may not be, but that's what love is.
可能是不公平 但爱就是如此
No, it's not.
不 不是
Love is supposed to mean more than that.
爱更加意味深长
You don't just leave it and come back to it like daddy did.
爸爸不能说来就来 说走就走
Love is something you never quit.
爱是不离不弃
Sweetheart...
宝贝
We are a family, and family is forever,
我们是一家人 永远的一家人
And there is nothing else like that.
这种永恒是独一无二的
You're wrong.
你错了
Andrew?
安德鲁
Are you doing this to torture me,
你这样做是在折磨我吗
Or do you really care?
还是你真的在乎我
Andrew,I never got any of these.
安德鲁 我从没收到过
They're just drafts?
这些只是草稿
Why didn't you send them?
你为什么不发送
You were there the entire time, you never quit.
你一直在 从未离开
I wish I could just see you.
我真想看看你
How?
怎么看
Serena,sweetheart?
塞琳娜 宝贝
We need to talk to you.
我们得和你谈谈
We're coming in...
我们进来了
Oh,my god!
天哪
All right,call any of her friends that you can think of,
给她的朋友一一打电♥话♥
And I'll let you know if I hear anything.
我有消息会立刻通知你
Thank you. Ok.
谢谢 行
Hey,eli.
伊莱
She's gone? She ran away?
她不见了 她跑走了
Well,at least there's a chance that she'll change her mind.
至少还有机会让她回心转意
As opposed to she's sleepwalking over a cliff.
阻止她梦游去跳崖
So what did you find out about our ghost?
你对鬼魂调查得如何了
I finally got through to his mother.
我终于找到他母亲了
I just hung up a few minutes ago. I said I was Serena's dad.
刚挂电♥话♥ 我自称是塞琳娜的爸爸
And?
然后呢
And she remembers it like Serena said,
她的说法和塞琳娜所说一致
They did yearbook together.
他们一起做过毕业纪念册
But then after that, stories get different.
但那之后 故事就不一样了
Well,how so?
那怎么样了
Well, Andrew told the parents
安德鲁告诉他父母说
that he stayed in touch with her after they left Grandview.
他们离开美景镇之后 他和她一直保持联♥系♥
He kept pictures of her on his desk,
他桌上还留着她的照片
Sent them updates on her life,
跟他们汇报她的情况
Claiming they IMed all the time.
声称他俩一直有联络
Ok,was there any red clay near Andrew's house?
安德鲁的房♥子外面有红黏土吗
No. And can you imagine how weird
没有 你绝想不到我问的时候
she thought I was to ask.
她有多惊讶
Ok,well,what about where he was buried?
那他葬在哪里
Damn, you're good. Almost as good as me.
NND 英雄所见略同啊
All right,I called the cemetery right after I hung up with them.
我挂断之后 打电♥话♥给了公墓
You ready to write down an address?
你准备好记下地址了吗
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表