剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Previously on Ghost Whisperer...
《鬼语者》前情提要
No! Please! Not you.
不 你不要走
I'm so empty without you.
没有你 我整个人空空的
And I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不去
You have to cross over.
你必须超度
I don't want to.
我不想
Jim, no.
吉姆 不要
You're back. Do I know you?
你醒了 我们认识吗
Look, I see the same guy that you see,
我和你看的是同一个人
different hair, nose, eyes.It's not Jim.
头发 鼻子 眼睛都不一样 这不是吉姆
I just know what I see when I look in those eyes.
当我注视他的双眼 我就知道
And Jim, he's in there somewhere.He just has to be.
吉姆就在那儿 他一定在那儿
It's not much, but maybe you could help me finish my garage.
不是很多 但也许你能继续帮我改造停车场
And you could live there while you do the work.
你可以在干活时住在这儿
Just until you figure out your next move.
直到想出下一步计划
Will you tell me what's going on between us.
告诉我 我们之间怎么了
Do you know how lucky you are?
你知道自己有多幸运吗
You're going to get a second shot at your one true love.
有机会得到第二次真爱
I bought that less than a month ago.
一个月前不到 我买♥♥了这个
Question is who did I buy it for?
问题是 买♥♥给谁的呢
Phones are finally turned on.
电♥话♥接通了
And I checked the faucets,and the water's running.
我检查了水龙头 水流正常
Almost got lost on my back way here, this place is huge.
回来时差点迷路 这地方太大了
So is the commission if I land a sale.
所以如果我卖♥♥出去 佣金会很丰厚
These people must be loaded,
这些人肯定东西太多
I can't believe they just left all this.
他们居然留下这么多东西
I know it happened sometimes.
这是常事了
So what if the new owners don't like their stuff?
要是新房♥主不喜欢这些东西呢
I guess we auction it off for charity.
那我们可以拍卖♥♥捐给慈善机构
Can I bit a dollar on the Xbox in the den?
我能用1美元拍卖♥♥那个Xbox吗
No.But you can help me take all the pictures off the wall.
不行 但你可以帮我把墙上的照片取下来
Is this them? The Bancrofts. Yeah.
这是班克罗福特一家吗 是的
They left their pictures, too?
他们把照片也留下了吗
That's why we're packing all these up.
所以我们才要把这些打包好
Because I'm sure they're gonna want some of these.
因为我想他们可能会回来拿
The walls are going to look pretty blank.
墙上空荡荡的
Well, you know, buyers like
买♥♥家喜欢用自己的照片
to picture themselves in a house.
装饰房♥间
That's why Melinda is going to get
所以梅林达才要找些画
some prints to fill everything up.
填满墙上的空旷
That reminds me.I have got to go.Pick her up.
这提醒我了 我得去接她了
I need you to do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Cut the grass.
修理草坪
The lawn-mower is outside back in the shed, ok?
除草机在外面的小棚里 好吗
People normally charge for that, you know?
做这事可是要付辛苦费的
Well...how does free room and board sound?
我为你提供免费食宿如何
Fine.
好吧
I'm gonna take off for now.
我要走了
But I'm just gonna be gone for about an hour.
大概1小时后回来
Come on, come on, Come on, hurry.
快 快过来
911, what is your emergency?
911 有什么紧急情况吗
Can you verify the location for me?
能确认下地点吗
Sir, I need you to apply pressure to the wound.
先生 你需要按压伤口止血
Everything will be ok. Help is on the way.
没事 救护车已在路上了
911, what is your emergency?
911 有什么紧急情况吗
We need help! Please send an ambulance.
我们需要救援 请派一辆救护车来
I've got your location, sir. 4225 Avalon Circle, is that correct?
我知道你的位置了 先生 阿瓦隆社区4225号♥ 对吗
He's bleeding, it's really bad... God!
他在流血 太可怕了 天哪
Ok, I'm dispatching an ambulance right now.
我马上就派出救护车
Can you tell me, is the victim conscious?
伤者神智还清醒吗
Yes, It rolled over him, the lawn mower, he's...
是的 轧到他了 除草机 他...
Sir, can you tell me if he is breathing?
先生 他还有呼吸吗
He's all cut up! 4225 Avalon Circle ... Please!
他被割伤了 阿瓦隆社区4225号♥ 快点
You'll see the staging is basically done for us.
那墙上的空白就是让我们发挥的
None of the things seems the least big strange to you?
你不觉得有点奇怪吗
They left all their family photos behind. I mean, who does that?
他们把家庭照片都留下了 谁会这么做呢
As long as the commission check clears, I don't really care.
只要佣金到账 我才不管呢
Is this the house you're selling?
这是你卖♥♥的房♥子吗
Where is Ned?
内德在哪里
What happened?
怎么了
We got a call about an accident-kid hurt by a lawn- mower.
我们接到求救电♥话♥ 有孩子被除草机割伤
My God!
天哪
Ned! Ned, Ned!
内德 内德
And you do not have the keys to the house?
你没有房♥间的钥匙吗
No, just the shed.
没有 我只有小屋的
No, just the shed.
没有 只有那小库房♥的钥匙
I swear I didn't make that call.
我发誓没打那个电♥话♥
Ned! Are you ok?!
内德 你没事吧
I'm fine. I don't know what they're talking about.
我没事 搞不懂他们说什么呢
Hey, Bobby, What's going on?
鲍比 怎么回事啊
Melinda, How are you? I'm ok.
梅林达 你好吗 很好
We got a 9-1-1 call from this address.
我们接到从这里打来的求救电♥话♥
It wasn't me.
不是我打的
Could anyone else have used the phone?
有别人用过电♥话♥吗
This is my listing, nobody else has the key.
都在我这里 别人没有钥匙
What about the sellers?
售房♥的人呢
No, We changed the lock.
不可能 我们换锁了
Your son said he didn't see anyone go in.
你儿子说没看到任何人进去
I was out here mowing the lawn,
我正在外面除草
So maybe I just didn't notice.
也许没太注意
What was the emergency?
报♥警♥内容是什么
Caller said someone got badly cut
他说有人
by the blades of a lawnmower.
被除草机严重割伤
I looked around.
我检查了周围
There's no one else in there.
没有其他人
Must have been a prank.
肯定是个恶作剧
Yeah, it wasn't a prank.
这不是恶作剧
Somebody did need help,
的确有人需要帮助
They just didn't get to him in time.
他们没有及时赶来
That's him.
就是他
That's the boy that I saw in the yard.
我在后院看到的就是这男孩
That's the Bancroft's youngest son Josh.
这是班克罗福特家最小的儿子乔什
Well, It's a good bet he died at the house, then.
那他很可能是在家死的
No, I just went over all the sales paperwork,
不 我看了所有的交易文件
and the Bancrofts never disclosed a death on their property.
班克罗福特家没提到家里死过人
Well, It's not exactly a well-kept secret.
没有不透风的墙
Listen to this article from 2 years ago-
听听2年前发布的文章
"14 year old Josh Bancroft
14岁的乔什·班克罗福特
"died in an accident at his family's home
在家驾驶除草机除草
"riding a lawnmower. Severe lacerations,
发生意外事故死亡 身体撕裂
Paramedics were unable to revive him."
经抢救无效死亡
That is horrible. I can't even imagine it.
太可怕了 无法想象
But why would the boy still be there?
但为什么这男孩灵魂还在那儿
Well, Bobby was sure that the call
鲍比确信电♥话♥从
was made from the house phone,
这房♥子里打来的
And the kid seemed fixated on the paramedics.
这孩子似乎一直注视着医护人员
I think the ghost called 9-1-1.
我觉得是这个鬼魂打的911
A ghost that uses the telephone?
鬼魂能用电♥话♥
Those calls are recorded in some sort of databank,
电♥话♥录音通过数据库保留
and ghosts manipulate electronics all the time.
鬼魂对电子操控得心应手
I just had that line turned on yesterday.
我昨天刚接通电♥话♥
So maybe when Ned fired up that mower,
也许内德启动割草机时
It provoked the ghost.
也唤醒了鬼魂
And what, he's calling for help?
所以他打电♥话♥求助吗
well, he might not realize it's too late.
他可能认为还来得及
Someone needs to tell him that he's dead and it's time to move on.
需要有人告诉他 他死了该超度了
Well, Could you?
那你可以吗
I have an open house in just a few days,
过几天就有人来看♥房♥♥
and the market is tough enough as it is.
现在市场又很不景气
Yes, I'll get right on it, just as soon-
放心 我会着手 尽快
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表