剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
With ants and ice picks and leeches?
用蚂蚁 碎冰锥和水蛭帮助她
She hates that stuff! Exactly.
她讨厌那些 没错
But that's a clue, too!
但这也是线索
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
What is a clue?
线索是什么
No, I'm not telling you.
我不能告诉你
It's our game,
这是我和她之间的游戏
she has to figure it out.
必须由她自己发现
Not you.
而不是你
Ok...
好吧
Owen, what if I get her to keep playing?
欧文 如果我能让她继续玩
Then will you tell me what happened?
你会告诉我是怎么回事吗
That is my best deal, ok.
这是我最后的让步了 好吗
You have to tell me what happened here.
你得告诉我到底发生了什么
This is where I first met her.
这是我第一次见到她的地方
Wait up!
等等
Hey! wait up!
等等
But they wouldn't.
但他们不等我
I'll be right back. wait there.
我马上回来 等着
Tricia came back with a piece of rope.
崔西亚拿着绳子回来了
There. now you can cross.
好了 现在你可以过河了
Careful! Owen
小心 欧文
We went back to her house and played till dark.
我们去了她家 一直玩到天黑
The next day I came back to see her again.
第二天 我又去看她
Only she wasn't there...
她不在那儿
But they were.
而他们在
Trish?
崔西亚
Tricia!
崔西亚
Tricia didn't come.
崔西亚没有来
I thought maybe she was already on the other side.
我想也许她已经过河了
And I really wanted to play.
我真的很想玩
So that's why you're still here?
所以你一直在这
Because you blame her for what happened?
因为你怪罪她
No. I just told you,
不是 我说过了
She wasn't even here.
她当时不在
I wanted to see her, so I waited.
我想见她 所以一直等着
That's all.
就是这样
And you've been waiting here ever since?
从那之后你就一直在这里等着吗
I knew she'd come back...
我知道她一定会回来的
I just didn't know she'd be in trouble.
但没想到她会有麻烦
What kind of trouble?
什么麻烦
It's a grown-up secret.
这是大人的秘密
She wouldn't want anyone else to know.
她不想让别人知道
I gave her the clues.
我给过她提示了
Well, whatever it is that you gave her, it's not enough.
你给她的提示 还不够
Yes, it is.
不 够了
She just missed a few.
只是她漏掉了一些
Tell Tricia to keep playing.
让崔西亚接着玩
I'm not suggesting that we look for more clues,
我不是要你接着找线索
But if you could at least look at what we have...
但至少想想我们手头的线索
No.
不
Tricia, I understand.
崔西亚 我明白
No, I don't think you do, Melinda.
不 你不明白 梅林达
This is my wedding day.
这是我结婚的大日子
Look what I found a few minutes ago
看看几分钟前
In what would have been my wedding bed.
我在床上看到了什么
It's a rope. the same one
绳子 那条绳子
That you helped Owen cross the creek with.
你用来帮欧文过河的绳子
Rope, that's an "r," right?
绳子 首字母是R
Ok, and we've got an A-I-L.
那么我们就有A-I-L
What is that, rail?
能组成什么字 扶手吗
Or liar.
或者是骗子
That would describe the ghost
这就能解释
For ever letting me think this would be over.
这鬼魂想让我知道 事情还没完
He said that you have all the clues that you need,
他说你有所有的线索了
You just haven't figured them out yet.
只是你还没想明白
What does that mean? That we're almost there.
那是什么意思 说明快真♥相♥大白了
Let's just finish this, ok?
我们把事情解决 好吗
Once and for all.
彻底解决
Yeah, I saw those in there before.
这东西我刚才见过
Who do they belong to?
是谁的东西
It said "Bob" in the mirror. I...
镜子上写着是鲍勃 我...
Wait...
等等
Bob could mean...
鲍勃可能是
Short for Robert.
罗伯特的昵称
Rgl.
RGL呢
Natalie said that Owen led her here.
娜塔莉说欧文引她到这里
Maybe there's something we missed.
也许我们忽略了什么
Not unless it's Hunter's boxers.
难道是亨特的四角裤吗
Or this.
或者是这个
"a gift for the groom from your old friend Chris."
给新郎的礼物 你的老朋友克里斯
What is this?
这是什么
It's Hunter and Christopher from 12 years ago.
这是亨特和克里斯托弗 12年前的照片
Trish, can I...?
崔西亚 我能不能
"Robert Langowski."
罗伯特·兰高斯基
Oh, wait.
等等
Rgl?
RGL
Bob?
鲍勃
The liar...
骗子
It's Hunter.
原来是亨特
What's keeping her?
她还在忙什么
There must be a dozen checks
这里至少有几十张支票
Made out to Christopher for way more
都是开给克里斯托弗的
Than we agreed on.
而我不知情
Gosh, what does all of this mean?
天啊 这意味着什么
Whatever it is, I think Owen was protecting you.
不管是什么 我觉得欧文在保护你
From Hunter?
在防备亨特吗
From Robert Langowski.
防备罗伯特·兰高斯基
The restaurant in Dallas, Axiom Steakhouse?
在达拉斯的餐馆 格言牛排屋
It doesn't even exist.
根本不存在
Christopher was blackmailing him.
克里斯托弗在勒索他
Threatening to out him...
威胁要揭他老底
The way he hid the present, the lies...
他隐瞒的事实 那些谎言
Yeah, I think there's more.
我觉得还不止如此
I just got off the phone with one of my police friends.
我刚给局里的朋友打了电♥话♥
No one under the name Hunter Clayton
没有一个叫亨特·克莱顿
Or Robert Langowski ever went to the harvard business school.
或者罗伯特·兰高斯基的人读过哈佛商学院
I'm sorry, Tricia.
对不起 崔西亚
Ireland, of course. Tricia's always wanted to go there,
爱尔兰 崔西亚一直想去那儿
So for our honeymoon...
所以我们的蜜月旅行
Robert Langowski!
罗伯特·兰高斯基
I found it, the picture of you and Christopher.
我看到了 你和克里斯托弗的合照
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Everything... none of it was real.
所有的事情 都是假的
Tricia, darling, what's wrong?
崔西亚 亲爱的 怎么了
Owen?
欧文
You did it.
你成功了
Tricia knows the truth. the game is over.
崔西亚知道了真♥相♥ 游戏结束了
You saved her from marrying Hunter.
你阻止了她嫁给亨特
Isn't that... isn't that what you wanted?
那不是 不正是你想要的吗
Owen?
欧文
Maybe he crossed over.
也许他已经超渡了
I don't think so. Did everybody leave?
我不觉得 大家都走了吗
People cleared out of there like the place was on fire.
大家一哄而散 就像逃离火灾似的
Trish and her mom are packing tonight
崔西亚和她母亲在收拾
To drive down to the city.
准备开车回城里
Maybe we can check in on them this weekend, go down.
也许我们这周末可以去看看他们
So, help me out here. yeah.
帮帮忙 告诉我
Are your ghosts all-knowing now?
你的鬼魂现在变成万事通了
I mean, how did Owen know the truth?
我是说 欧文怎么知道真♥相♥的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表