剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?
你知道自己惹了多大的麻烦吗
No, but I'm sure you're gonna tell me all about it.
不 但我觉得你该坦白一切
Ok, let's all try to...
让我们尽力...
First of all, you're grounded.
首先 你被关禁闭
Second of all, you're grounded.
其次 你被关禁闭了
Was it really worth it just
冒着生命危险去
Risking your life for some party?
参加那些派对值得吗
That's a little dramatic, don't you think?
你不觉得那很刺♥激♥吗
I didn't really risk my life.
我并没冒生命危险
Guys, if you'll just let me...
伙计们 如果你们让我...
When we got there, the police were arresting
我们到那里时 警♥察♥正要
Almost all of those kids, and 2 of them
逮捕所有的孩子 其中两个
Were taken away in an ambulance.
还上了救护车
I left before they got there.
我之前就离开了
You weren't supposed to be there in the first place.
你根本不该去那里
Yeah, at least he's still alive,
至少他还活着
And I would be, too, if it weren't for my parents.
要不是我父母 我也能活着
I told you, Ne...
我告诉过你的 内德
Wait. Angie's here.
等等 安琪在这
You know what? I have had it with her.
你知道吗 我早受够她了
Actually, I think you may wanna hear this.
我想你可能会对她的话感兴趣
Angie, what did you mean about being dead
安琪 你说你是因你父母
Because of your parents?
才死 是什么意思呢
I wasn't walking back home the night I was killed.
那晚我不是在回家路上而死的
I was walking back to the party
而是在返回♥派♥对的途中
To be with my friends.
有朋友在的地方
It's the only place I felt safe.
才是唯一让我有安全感的地方
You were walking back to the party.
你是想要走回♥派♥对
Yes, because by the time I'd gotten home,
是的 因为我到家的时间
I was 5 minutes late, 5 stinking minutes late,
晚了五分钟 因为该死的五分钟
And my dad locked me out of the house.
我爸爸就把我锁在门外
So I started walking back to the party,
所以我才重返派对
And I was crying so hard...
那时我哭得很伤心
I didn't even hear that car.
甚至都没听见汽车喇叭声
What is it? what's going on?
就这样吗 后来发生什么了呢
She says her parents
她说她父母
Locked her out of the house that night,
那晚把她锁在门外
Because she missed her curfew by 5 minutes.
只因比规定回家时间晚了5分钟
They were that strict.
他们太严厉了
That's horrible.
太恐怖了
I would never do that to Ned.
我绝不会这么对内德的
She says you already have,
她说你已经过于严厉了
Locked him out,
关他禁闭
Because you're lying to him. and she wants to know
因为你对他撒谎 她想知道
How's he ever gonna learn from your mistakes
他又怎么能从你的错误中吸取教训呢
If you're not being honest with him?
如果你们不坦诚相待
That's not...
不是的
Ok.
好吧
You're right.
你是对的
But you know,
可是
What happened to you,
从你身上
I learned such a huge lesson.
我吸取了很大的教训
What I mean is
我是说
A lot of this is because of you.
一切都因你而改变
When Jody called me that morning
当朱迪那天早上打电♥话♥
To tell me that you were dead,
告诉我 你死了
My whole life was completely changed.
我的生活完全变了
And when I finally stopped crying,
最终我不再哭泣
I vowed that I would never let anything
并发誓绝不让我关心的人
Like that happen to somebody I cared about.
发生同样的悲剧
So I guess...
所以我想
I wouldn't be the mom I am
如果我不曾认识你
If I hadn't known you.
也不会成为这样的母亲
And I wouldn't have a son like Ned.
也不会拥有内德这样的儿子
If my parents talked to me like that...
如果我父母也这样对我说
It's never too late,
还来得及
Even now. you can talk to them.
就算现在 你也可以和他们谈谈
That's genius, Einstein.
你真是天才爱因斯坦
I'm dead.
我已经死了
That's what I'm here for.
我已经帮你安排好了
I already called them.
早就给他们打过电♥话♥了
Just so you know,
知道吗
When I got to that party, I saw how crazy it was,
当我赶去派对 看到那里如此疯狂
So I turned around and came home.
我就转身回家了
I'm proud of you,Ned.
我为你骄傲 内德
I'm not sure that's what I would have done
如果我是你
When I was your age.
指不定会做什么傻事呢
And I'm sorry for the way I acted.
我为自己的行为道歉
Good.
很好
Me, too.
我也要道歉
The truth is I'm always gonna worry about you.
我真的一直很担心你
And the drugs and the drinking,
酒精和毒品
I know they're all around,
无处不在
And it's not that I don't trust your judgment.
不是我不相信你的判断力
It's just what happens to your judgment
而是周围的一切会影响你的判断力
The second you're drunk or getting high.
而且你当时喝高了
Mom, I know.
我明白 妈妈
I'm sorry you lost your friend.
你朋友的去世 我也很伤心
Me, too.
我也是
Thank you.
谢谢
I guess there's nothin' like a road trip
我觉得旅行是帮你
To help you forget your past.
忘记过去最好的方式
I mean my past, not your past.
不是你的 我是说我的过去
I'm sure yours is fine.
你的过去肯定不错
No, I need to move forward, too.
不 我也需要向前看
That's good to hear.
很高兴你这么说
Look
对了
I know we just got here. um...
我们刚到这
But, um, you wanna go down to the village?
想去村里看看吗
I don't know. we could go to a restaurant or, um...
我们可以去餐馆或者
Hit a bookstore. the only bookstore.
逛逛书店 只是书店
Or we could just, you know, get a movie
或者去看场电影
And then have takeout, come back here, and...
打包外卖♥♥带回这
We could, uh...
我们可以...
Go to a hardware store a-and get some spackle
去五金店买♥♥些抹墙粉
And then...
然后
Spackle?
抹墙粉吗
You know, I think I've forgotten
我想我忘了
How to do this along with everything else.
怎么样去做这些事
Do what?
做什么呢
Ask somebody out.
约某人约会
Is that what you're doing?
你是在约我吗
Yeah.
是的
Sam!
萨姆
I got your message, and--and then I spoke to Cheryl.
我收到你的消息了 我和谢丽尔谈了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, my God. it's true.
天啊 那是真的
You don't know who I am, do you?
你也不认识我了 是吗
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
You must be Nicole.
你一定是妮可
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表