剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
No, I'm sorry.
抱歉 没有
I haven't heard from her since she walked out on me 2 years ago.
自从她2年前离开我 就再没消息了
Wish I could've been more help.
抱歉没帮上什么忙
Good day.
祝你愉快
Hi. I'm sorry to bother you.
你好 抱歉突然造访
But I went by your store. but it was closed.
我路过你的古董店 但已经打烊了
And your address was listed ...
上面有你的地址
So is my phone number.
和我的电♥话♥号♥码
I know, I'm sorry.
我知道 很抱歉
I wanted to see to you in person.
我想私下找你
I need you to tell me what you know about my wife.
我希望你告诉我 有关我老婆的事
When exactly did she leave?
她是什么时候离开的
Just about 2 years ago, October 15.
2年前 10月15号♥
I remember that day because it was our fourth anniversary.
我记得那天 因为是我们结婚4周年纪念日
At first I wasn't worried.
起初我并不担心
She'd disappeared before. sort of a pattern for her.
之前也有过类似情况 她时常失踪
But she'd always come back after a couple of days.
以往几天后她总会回来
When she didn't show up after 3 days,
但那次3天后她都没有回来
I knew something was wrong.
我觉得不对劲了
I just can't understand why she hasn't contacted me.
我不明白她为何不和我联♥系♥
You said this was a pattern? her disappearing?
你说这是她的习惯 时常失踪
Maybe in a way it's good she hasn't contacted me.
也许她不和我联♥系♥反而是件好事
Means she's probably staying out of trouble.
说明她可能想开了
What kind of trouble?
想开什么事
She had mood swings.
她情绪不稳定
What did she do?
有哪些症状
She couldn't stand feeling confined.
她受不了束缚
She'd run away, then come back,
所以离家出走 再回来
Looking disheveled and confused.
衣衫褴褛 意识迷糊
That doesn't sound at all like the Tammy I met.
这可不像我遇见的苔米
That's part of the illness.
那也是病症的表现之一
I mean, she could be delightful and happy one day,
她一会兴高采烈
And then...and then depressed and angry the next.
转眼间又抑郁寡欢 狂躁不安
Was she ever diagnosed?
有确诊吗
Oh, no. no. she refused to see a doctor.
不 她不愿意看医生
I talked to plenty myself.
我咨♥询♥过很多人
Said it was some sort of bipolar disorder.
据说这是躁郁症的一种
I loved her so much.
我很爱她
But it's so painful living with someone
但又无法忍♥受与一个
You can't break through to.
无法沟通的人共同生活
I know what you mean.
深有体会
Why didn't you tell that poor guy
为何不挑明说
That his ex-wife is haunting him?
他前妻阴魂不散
Because I don't want to make things worse...
我可不想把事情搞砸
Roger's already got a ghost in his house because of me.
因为我 罗杰已经引鬼入室了
Besides, I need a little more information, like how she died.
再说 我需要更多信息 例如她的死因
Do you still think there's a chance
你觉得
that she could've moved on?
她能够忘记过去吗
I can hope. something tells me she'll be here soon.
希望如此 直觉告诉我她很快就出现
Because this is where I saw her yesterday.
这就是我昨天遇见她的地方
Which would tell us she's still stuck in the loop,
说明 她还留恋人间
Still playing Suzie homemaker.
仍在扮演着家庭主妇
I'm just wondering if her imprint has something to do with
我想知道 她阴魂不散
mental illness and not her death.
到底是因病所致 还是与死因有关
She's stuck in a loop because she's loopy? makes sense.
她留恋人间是因为迷糊 没错
You're not helping.
你说的都是废话
No, it does. really.
不 不是废话
People in the manic stage of bipolar disorder
躁郁症患者
Often have trouble assimilating anything negative...
总拒绝接受负面消息
Like being dead, for instance?
比如不承认自己死了
That's the fourth person you let go before me.
已经有4个人插队了
I just need my husband's shirt...
我只想取走丈夫的衬衫
It's the blue one in the plastic,
塑料袋里面那件蓝色的
And I said no plastic.
我都说过不用塑料袋了
Hi.
你好
Ok. 3 pieces. Thanks.
好的 3件 谢谢
Somebody help!
来人啊
Stop this thing!
停下它
Somebody help!
快来人啊
Tammy! stop it!
苔米 住手
Oh, I'm so glad you're here!It's a blue shirt,
你来就好了 那件蓝色衬衫
and Roger likes light starch if you could just...
罗杰喜欢笔挺的衬衫 你能否...
We are not gonna pick up your husband's dry cleaning.
我们不是给你丈夫拿干洗衣服
You don't need to take care of him anymore.
你不需要再照顾他了
It's time for you to move on.
你该放手了
I can't do that.
不行
What would happen to my family?
我的家庭会一团糟的
I need to take care of them, of Roger.
我得照顾家人 照顾罗杰
No, you don't. they'll be fine ...
不用了 他们很好
Stop it. Don't say that. Roger needs me.
住嘴 罗杰需要我
He has a new wife.
他有新的妻子了
Ok? he's moved on.
他已经想开了
You can let go now, really. it's ok.
你也该放开了
Why are you being so mean? You helped me before.
你怎么那么尖刻 你帮过我
Why can't you help me now?
为什么不能再帮一次
Make those people listen to me!
让那些人听到我的话
They can't. not anymore.
他们不能 不能再听到了
The day that they stopped hearing you
从你死的那刻起
Was the day that you died.
他们就听不到了
Look, you know, don't you? what happened?
你自己也清楚 发生了什么事
Oh dear...
老天啊
There was something...
是有些事
It happened after I fell asleep.I remember thinking
我睡着后发生的事 我还奇怪
It was strange how fast I was falling asleep.
怎么突然就睡着了
And then what happened?
后来呢
I was floating.
我飘了起来
There was a big grassy field
身下是一大♥片♥绿草地
And lots of tall trees below me.
和很多高高的树
My car was there.
我的车就停在那
And colors,
五颜六色
Lots of bright colors flying all around me.
五颜六色的光环绕着我
Oh, no...I have to get home.
不 我必须要回家
Lots of colors? sounds like a hallucination.
五颜六色 好像是幻觉
Yeah or maybe not.
可能吧 或许不是
She said that she was above a field,
她说在一片绿草地上空
There were tall trees.
有许多高大的树
She disappeared in October.
她在10月失踪的
Is this what you saw that day, Tammy?
这是你那天看到的吗 苔米
Kites? floating colors? Am I close?
风筝 漂浮的颜色 猜对了吗
Hot? cold? lukewarm?
热 冷 还是微热
Crap. need some dialogue here,
糟透了 说说话
A little back and forth.
给点回应
It's not so easy when you have a client that's invisible.
如果能看到你 事情就好办多了
Ok, I've hiked far enough.
我走的够远了
And I draw the line at thistles.
我在荆棘上做了记号♥
What's that? look, I'm sweating now.
那是什么 我现在满身的汗
So if it turns out to be another dead end...
又一个 "此路不通"
No. no!
不 不
This can't be true.
这不是真的
I can't be dead. not like this.
我不可能死 这不是真的
I told my friend detective Blair
我告诉我朋友 局长布莱尔
that I found the body hiking,
这次是远足时发现的尸体
As opposed to breaking and entering,
这可比上次非法破门好多了
Which is how I found the last dead body
就是破门而入发现尸体
That I called into her.
通知她的那次
How many times can you do that
他们逮捕你前
Before they haul you away?
你还做出几次破门而入的壮举
Well, they haven't locked me up yet.
他们还没逮捕我呢
That's wildly reassuring. that's nice.
真令人欣慰啊
At least now we know how and when she died.
至少我们知道她的死亡时间和原因
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表