剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
You give up that right, anything you say can and will be
但你所说的一切
Used against you in a court of law.
都将成为呈堂证供
You have a right to have an attorney present
在审问前或审问中
Both before and during any questioning.
你有权请律师
Apparently they didn't care that it was his house.
他们显然不管那是他家
They brought him in on trespassing, breaking and entering,
就以非法闯入和破坏抓了他
And now they're questioning him about the vandalism.
还在审问他是否破坏他人财产
It's the burned lawn. Yes.
烧坏的草坪 是啊
He's taking the blame for somebody else's handiwork.
他成了别人蓄意破坏行为的替罪羊
Well, maybe we were right.
也许我们是对的
Maybe Josh is getting exactly what he wanted-
也许乔什达到了目的
His family back at the house one by one.
他的家人一个接一个回到老宅
Well, that was fast.
真快啊
Delia. Look, I'm so sorry if my son gave you a scare.
迪莉娅 抱歉我儿子吓坏你了
Yeah, everything ok?
没事了吧
It's just crazy they're even charging him.
他们居然要指控他 真是疯了
Our lawyers will get that straightened out.
我们的律师会处理好的
He was just back on a visit, decided to crash at the old house.
他只是回来看看 想在老房♥子里呆会
Isn't that right, Devin?
不是吗 戴文
Anyway, we didn't know, and apparently,
显然我们也不知道为什么
The lines got crossed somehow.
事情会变成这样
Yeah, that seems to be happening a lot lately.
是啊 近来似乎常常发生
Why did you go home now? Did you get a call, too?
你为什么现在回去 你也接到那个电♥话♥了吗
No, he was homesick.It happens.
他只是太想家了 这时常发生
Yeah, you got a 911 call.
是啊 你接到了那个911求救电♥话♥
Your brother sent them to both of you.
你弟弟发给了你们2个人
How could she ...? Who are you?
她怎么...你是谁
All right, Devin. Not now okay?
戴文 别说了
Look, I need to get my son home.
我要带我儿子回家了
Now, I imagine that you're here to give your statement,
我想你现在要去录口供
And I'm sure that you're going to explain to the police
我相信你会向警局解释
About the whole misunderstanding.
一切只是一场误会
This is what always happens. Dad makes things go away.
总是这样 爸爸把一切都敷衍过去
I've been through every email in my inbox..
我看遍了整个邮箱
Nothing from Nicole.
妮可没有来信
Can't say I blame her.
不能说我怪她
What kind of schmoe asks someone to marry them in an email?
怎么会有傻子用邮件求婚呢
Wait, so you think that's why she didn't respond?
等等 你觉得这是她不回信的原因吗
No, she responded.
不 她回应了
Women don't not respond to marriage proposals.
女人对求婚总是有所回应
Of course, the answer can vary
当然了 她们的回应花样繁多
From a giddy yes to a resounding no
兴奋的同意 彻底拒绝
Or maybe .If you're willing to work on your narcissism
或模棱两可 如果你倾向于自恋
And latent mommy issues.
或者恋母情结
She was a colleague. It really didn't work out.
她是一个同事 这没啥用
Look, if she did reply, Then why can't I find the email?
如果她回信了 我为什么没找到
Just because you lacked any sense of romance
你不够浪漫
doesn't mean she did. Maybe she wrote you a letter.
不代表她也不够浪漫 也许她给你写信了
No, no. I've been through all my stuff. There's nothing.
不可能 我翻遍了所有的东西 什么都没
How about a voicemail? Have you checked your phone?
语♥音♥信箱呢 有检查你的电♥话♥吗
No. I don't know the password, So I can't access the account.
不 我不知道密♥码♥ 所以进不去
Can't? or don't want to?
进不去 还是不想
Why would I not want to?
我为什么会不想
Because if she said yes,
因为如果她答应了
You're engaged to somebody you don't even know.
你就会和一个自己都不认识的人订婚
And if the answer's no, you were rejected by the one person
如果她拒绝了 你就被唯一一个
Who could tell you who you were.
可以告诉你过去的人拒绝了
You are a talented shrink. Thanks.
你真是一个天才心理医生 谢谢
I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but just so you know,
我不会告诉你该怎样做 但你知道
It only takes a social security number for the phone company
只要向电♥话♥公♥司♥提供社保编号♥
to let you access your messages.
就能取回自己的邮件
So did she send him a voicemail?
那么她有给他发过语♥音♥邮件吗
I left it up to him, so I don't know.
我让他自己决定 所以我不知道
And even if I did, I couldn't tell you.
即使我知道 也不会告诉你
You have to have gotten some idea what he was gonna do.
你一定多少知道点他的想法
Fine.
算了
911, what's your emergency?
911 请说您的紧急情况
Is that the 911 call?
这不是那通911电♥话♥嘛
Yeah, I just don't know why he's using tape calls
是的 但我不知他为什么用电♥话♥录音
instead of talking to me.
却不来找我
Well, he's been communicating with
他也是以此方式联♥系♥
the brother and dad same way, too.
他的父亲和弟弟
Yeah, the two people who were there when he died.
他出事时在场的两人
What message is he sending?
他到底想表达什么
You're not gonna believe this. I just came from the house.
说了你们一定不信 我刚从那家房♥子回来
The cop's searched it,
警♥察♥经过搜查
and they found Devin's bag pack with a big box of weedkiller in it.
在戴文的背包内发现一盒除草剂
Wait, he trashed the lawn? Not the ghost?
是他破坏的草地 不是鬼魂
Apparently. The detective told me that
显然的 警官告诉我
he's having trouble in school,
他在学校不安分
that he was on the verge of being kicked out. And then 3 days ago,
就差被学校开除了 可三天后
He just bailed.
他态度好转了
That's the same day that the house phone was hooked up.
这正是电♥话♥接通的那天
So he must started getting phone calls and came straight here.
他肯定开始接到电♥话♥ 于是来到这里
Crying out for help.
寻求帮助
Just like his dead brother's doing it on his behalf.
就像是死去的弟弟替他做的一样
That's it.
就是那个
It's gotta be the first 911 call.
一定是第一通911电♥话♥
911, what's your emergency?
911 请说您的紧急情况
No, no, no, no, no, no!
别 别 别 别 别 别
Did you hear that?
听到了吗
His voice got louder.
他的声音越来越大
Yeah, like he was going towards the phone.
没错 就好像他正走近电♥话♥
So Mr. Bancroft isn't the one who made that call.
那就是说 这通电♥话♥不是班克罗福特先生打的
Devin was the one calling for help.
是戴文打了求助电♥话♥
It sounds like the old man was trying to stop him.
看来他老爸是在阻止他
Why would he do that?
可是为什么
Something Devin did.
戴文一定做了什么
Something that a father wouldn't want his son to get blamed for.
他父亲不想儿子因此受责
Mr. Bancroft, hi, it's Melinda Gordon.
班克罗福特先生 你好 我是梅林达·戈登
It's really important that we talk. It's about your son, Devin.
我有要事需同你商谈 你儿子戴文的事
Please call back. Okay?
请给我回电
Hello? Hey, Mel, I'm Bobby.
喂 梅 是我鲍比
Please tell me not another 911 call.
别告诉我又有人打911了
This time a call from a neighbor.
这次是邻居打的
Said they saw a kid jumped off the roof.
声称见到一个孩子跳下了房♥顶
Devin!
戴文
Please, please .Please, please.
快点 快点 不要出事
Help! Somebody help us!
救命 来人啊
Call 911!
打911
They're on their way, a neighbor called.
他们已出发 邻居打了电♥话♥
Melinda, I need you to listen carefully.
梅林达 仔细听我说
I've reduced the shoulder dislocation,
我已减轻了肩部脱臼
but he needs to be immobilized.
但他需要固定住
Can you go in the house and bring me a blanket and two towels?
你能否进屋给我拿些毛毯和毛巾
And a lot of magazines.
再拿些杂♥志♥来
Magazines?
杂♥志♥
The thicker, the better. I have to build a splint.
越厚越好 我要做一副夹板
The arm might be broken.
他可能手摔断了
Melinda, quickly, please. All right!
梅林达 快点 马上
You gotta be still, you could still damage the nerves in your arms.
千万别动 否则可能损伤手部神经
You're gonna be okay. Don't move.
你不会有事的 躺着别动
You'll be all right. My name is Sam. You'll be all right.
你不会有事的 我叫萨姆 你不会有事的
He was lucky you were here.
你在现场 他算走运了
Yeah, I guess so.
算是吧
Where'd you learn to make field splints?
你哪里学的现场夹板制♥作♥
Guess I just see stuffs on TV.
可能是电视里看来的
So how is that feel?
感觉如何
He needed help, I helped him.
他需要帮助 我帮了一把
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表