剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
maybe he thinks he's his own avatar.
也许他会认为自己就是其形象
Didn't I hear him say, "where is she?"
我是不是听到他说 "她在哪"
Means he was looking for someone.
也就是说 他在找人
Phoenix hangs out mostly with one of the fringe girls.
菲尼克斯经常跟着一个流苏女孩
Ok, where do they hang?
他们去哪
I'll show you. Come on.
我给你们看 来吧
Bookstore cafe.
书店咖啡馆
Free internet and half-decent coffee.
免费上网 有咖啡喝
He's here.
他在这
Tell me about the girl he likes.
告诉我他喜欢的女孩的情况
I don't know her name, but her avatar's name is Sedona.
我不知道她名字 但她的形象叫塞多那
Looks like he just found her.
看起来他刚找到她
Hi, honey.
宝贝
Wait, point me in his direction.
等等 给我指下他的位置
I'm dying to ask him some questions.
我等不急要问他问题了
He's gone.
他走了
And so is Sedona.
塞多那也是
Sorry, I couldn't sleep.
对不起 我睡不着
I kept thinking about this ghost.
一直想着这个鬼魂的事
Oh, Phoenix, the avatar ghost.
菲尼克斯 那个形象鬼魂
Ned says he was always online,
内德说他一直在线
So I'm going with the theory
所以我在考证
That he died while playing.
他是不是玩游戏的时候猝死
Death by gaming O.D. Wow.
玩游戏致死
Although, you know, it's very possible in college,
这种情况在学校很有可能
I may have collapsed
我要是连着打10个小时
after 10 straight hours of playing asteroids.
游戏也会体力不支
You sure that wasn't the kegger?
你确定不是在啤酒聚会上
I did a search for anyone who died while gaming,
我专门调查了玩游戏猝死的人
and suprisingly, there're a few.
惊呀的是 人还不少
I've narrowed it down to that guy,
我把范围缩小到了两个人
One in Korea and one in Oregon, Curtis Green.
一个在韩国 一个在俄勒冈州 叫柯蒂斯·格林
Wait, died after 5 straight days of gaming. Huh.
等等 连续5天玩游戏导致死亡
What, he didn't eat, he didn't sleep,
他不吃 不睡
He didn't drink?
也不喝吗
Nope, he died of dehydration.
是的 他是脱水而死
Wait, shouldn't the internet gaming people
等等 网上游戏的人
be able to tell you who Phoenix really was?
不能告诉你菲尼克斯的真实身份吗
Yeah, maybe, except the only thing I could access
也许吧 我只能查到
was his avatar bio.
他的形象简历
FYI, he's into fast cars and coldplay.
只供参考 他迷恋开快车和酷玩乐团
Coldplay. Could be any teenager anywhere, huh?
迷恋酷玩乐团 青少年都喜欢
Exactly, it's the world wide web for god sakes.
是啊 这就是互联网
He could be a 10-year-old in Siberia.
他可能只是西伯利亚一个10岁的孩子
Wait, what about the girl from the bookstore?
等等 书店里的那个女孩呢
She hung out with Phoenix online.
她在网上跟菲尼克斯一起
Maybe she knows something about him.
也许她知道他的一些事情
That's what I'm hoping.
这也是我所希望的
That looks like the girl that Phoenix was haunting yesterday.
那个好像是菲尼克斯昨天缠着的女孩
I'm betting that's Sedona.
我敢打赌她是塞多那
And those are her laced-up pals
那些就是她形象里的
with the tatted up avatars. Got it.
流苏朋友 知道了
So assuming this guy died from gaming,
假设他死于游戏
Here's what Mel's come up with.
这是梅找到的资料
These are from all around the world.
他们来自于世界各地
Would the ghost have an accent?
鬼魂还有口音吗
This one didn't.
这个没有
So, uh...
那么
Go make nice. See what she knows about Phoenix
去搭讪 看看她是否认识菲尼克斯
and this Curtis kid from Oregon.
还有这个来自俄勒冈的少年柯蒂斯
She doesn't look much like a chit-chatter.
她看起来不像是善谈的人
Than use some other language.
那就用其它语言交流
Oh, well, that was
那是
a relatively painless inventory,
一张无关痛痒的目录清单
besides the little computer glitch,
还有那个小小的电脑故障
or should I say computer ghost.
或者说 电脑鬼魂
Only apparently he's an out here ghost now
他明显已经出来了
because his avatar has not budged since yesterday.
因为他的形象从昨天就没动过
Is that what you've been watching all day?
你一整天都在看着他吗
And all night. I'm obsessed.
还有一整夜 我被困在这儿了
I mean, I have no idea how to work my own avatar,
我不知道怎么掌控我自己的形象
But I can't stop watching his.
但我忍♥不住看着他的
I mean, I drew a spirit
我是说 我把一个幽灵
out of a computer game. How freaky is that?
赶出了电脑游戏 你说多怪
Yeah, half the time I'm online,
我在上网的时候
I am sure that there's a ghost in there.
就知道网络里"有鬼"
You know, speaking metaphorically.
我这是打个比方
Yeah, well, this one might actually be. And if he is,
这个也许是真的 如果他是
he's a ghost that communicates with the living,
他是一个能跟活人交流的鬼魂
which is why I'd like to figure out what his story is.
所以我很想知道他的故事
Yeah, it sounds like maybe this guy is into cosplay,
听起来像是他在玩cosplay
You know, people who dress up like their avatars.
你知道 就是人们穿着自己形象里的服装
No, I don't know, and how do you?
不 我不知道 你怎么知道
Well, when you have a teenager, it's kind of dangerous not to know.
你家如果有个青少年 不知道这些很危险
Hey, I bet you did't know
我打赌你不知道
that it only takes an I.M. Chat
只要稍微聊下天
for someone to access your webcam.
别人就可以控制你的摄像头
Yeah, but Ned is smarter than that.
但内德比这聪明得多
Yeah, I know, I know. It's just...
我知道 只是
everybody else I'm worried about.
我才不担心其他人呢
Ha, take that, sucka!
接招吧 菜鸟
Hey, give a newbie a break.
让新手喘口气
It's not right.
这不对
You have mad skills and a fast machine.
你技术娴熟 电脑运行神速
My dad guilt-gifted it to me after he moved out.
我爸爸搬出去后感到内疚 送我这台电脑
Sorry.
抱歉
Thanks, but I'm over it.
谢谢 我已经过来了
So, uh, you're redstar?
你是红星
Ned. Yeah, I've seen you in there, too.
我叫内德 我在那里见过你
I'm Alise.
我叫爱丽丝
Yeah, so you hang out with that Phoenix guy, right?
你经常跟着那个菲尼克斯 是吧
What's up with him? Oh, don't know.
他怎么了 不清楚
Probably stopped playing and forgot to log off.
或许不玩了 但忘了退出了
Do you know the guy, the gamer?
你认识那个人吗 那个玩游戏的人
I only know him online.
我只认识网络中的他
Ever think something might have happened?
有没有想过是否有什么事发生
Like I heard about that guy in Oregon who died gaming.
我听过俄勒冈有个人玩游戏时猝死
What, you think it could be Phoenix?
什么 你认为会是菲尼克斯
That would be so sad. I really like him.
那真是太遗憾了 我真的挺喜欢他
Stay away from her!
离她远点
The guy who keeled, Curtis Green,
那个猝死的人 柯蒂斯·格林
died like 3 weeks ago.
3周前死的
Well, then it's not him for sure.
那我确定 不是他
Phoenix just froze up yesterday.
菲尼克斯是昨天才"冻结"的
I was hanging in world with him when it happened.
当时我跟他在一起
I said, leave her alone!
我说了 离她远点
You, over here! Talk to me.
你 到这边来 跟我讲
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
What's your game with her?
你对她有什么图谋
What's your game?
你对她又有什么图谋
No, I've never seen him before.
不 我从没见过他
You think you're her boyfriend?
你认为自己是她男朋友?
She doesn't even have a clue who you even are.
她甚至都不知道你是谁
This isn't real.
这不是真的
You're in a game, it's all fantasy.
你们在游戏中 一切只是幻想
She knows I'm real. That's why she talks to me.
他知道我是真的 所以她跟我讲话
You're real in a sense, Yes. But that is not the issue.
某种程度上讲 你是真的 但那不是重点
The issue is, who am I talking to?!
重点是 我在跟谁讲话
I'm Phoenix, ok?
我是菲尼克斯 知道了吗
That's all you need to know. Now leave us alone!
你只需要清楚这点就行了 现在离我们远点
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表