剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
It's the classic case of grandiose delusional disorder.
这是典型的夸大妄想障碍
He believes he's her boyfriend,
他认为自己是她男朋友
And she's the perfect target...
而她是个理想的人选
Sweet, shy, troubled,
可爱 羞涩 不安
And she lives online.
而且她生活在网络里
And how do you usually treat something like this?
这种症状你一般怎么治疗
Change their frame of reference.
打破他们的理论
Jar them out of their fiction.
把他们从幻想中拉回来
Like tell him who he actually is?
比如 让他知道自己到底是谁
That's a good start,
这想法不错
If we knew who he really is.
可惜我们不知道他到底是谁
Well, could we track his I.P. address through the game?
我们不能通过游戏追踪他的IP地址吗
Hey, they did it on CSI!
他们在《犯罪现场调查》里这么干过
I think there'd have to be a criminal investigation.
我想那先得成立犯罪调查才行
or we could just...
或者我们
talk to someone where he lives,
跟他周围的人谈谈
in here.
这儿
He's gone!
他消失了
Phoenix isn't there anymore.
菲尼克斯不在这儿了
I've been watching since he first came out.
他上次出现后我就一直看着他
He's been frozen. He was right there!
他一直都不动 刚才他还在呢
He was in there.
他刚才就在电脑里
What happened? Your avatar started to move.
怎么了 你的形象开始走动了
Because I was in there, too. I had a vision.
因为我在里边 我刚才像做梦一样
Only, it was different.
但是感觉跟做梦不同
It was like I was a part of that world, you know?
我感觉自己就是那个世界的人
I think I was seeing the game the way that he does.
我想我以他的视角看到了那个世界
Ok, I don't like the idea of that guy in your head.
我可不喜欢那家伙进入你的思想
Me either.
我也不喜欢
But if we want to find out who Phoenix is
不过我们要想弄清菲尼克斯是谁
Or why he's haunting Alise,
或是他为什么缠着爱丽丝
It might be the only way.
这可能是唯一的办法了
Hey, I'm looking for Phoenix.
我在找菲尼克斯
He was just here.
他刚才还在这儿
Are you friends with him?
你是他朋友吗
Who wants to know?
谁在乎这个
You don't belong here.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here, either.
你也不属于这里
Just tell me who you are.
告诉我你是谁
No! You're ruining everything!
不 你在破坏我的好事
This wasn't real when you were alive,
你活着的时候 这个就是不真实的
And it's not real now.
现在同样是不真实的
There has to be somebody in your real life that you want to talk to.
你在真实世界里肯定有想要说话的朋友
I can help you!
我能帮你
All right, that's enough!
我受够了
I don't think so.
我不觉得
If you see a light, pal, go for it.
老弟 如果你见到光 你就走进去
No...way!
没门儿
Melinda!
梅林达
Ok, that's enough fun.
好了 玩够了
It was...
刚才
everything in there, it was real for my ghost.
里面的一切对我来说都是真实的
You were kickin' some ass.
你刚才很酷
I was, right?
是吗 我也这么觉得
Looked like he landed a few good hits, too.
他也不输给你
Looked like he was kind of hurting you.
我觉得他刚才伤到你了
No. I mean, I felt it in the game,
不 我在游戏里能感觉到
But not now.
但现在一点都不觉得
Hey, his avatar's gone again.
他的形象又不见了
That's ok. He'll be back.
没关系 他会回来的
It's the only way he can talk to Alise.
这是他唯一能跟爱丽丝交谈的途径
That's not the only way he can be with her.
但却不是跟她呆在一起的唯一途径
He's a ghost.
他是个鬼魂
How can we find a guy who doesn't want to be found?
我们怎么才能找到一个躲着我们的人呢
We get lucky.
我们走运了
Looks like Phoenix sent you an email.
看 菲尼克斯给你发了封邮件
I don't understand. Now he wants me to find him?
我不明白 他现在又想让我们找到他了
He's a gamer. Maybe he likes to play games.
他是个玩家 也许他喜欢玩
Ok then.
好吧
Let's play.
我奉陪
No good.
不妙
Guess it would be, seeing how the guy is dead.
有办法知道这家伙是怎么死的了
Some kind of business address.
这是个企业的邮箱
Ingram, Nash, Reynolds, Coben and company.
英格拉姆科本公♥司♥
That's an ad firm in Hamilton.
那是家汉密尔顿的广♥告♥公♥司♥
So our dead guy's this Berrit dude?
我们这位鬼魂朋友就是这个贝瑞特
Ok, you go see if Phoenix ever
你看一下菲尼克斯有没有
sent Alise any emails from this address.
用这个邮箱给爱丽丝发过邮件
We'll see if we can find our ghost.
我们去找找看这个鬼魂
Berrit, incr-c.com? Never heard of him.
贝瑞特, incr-c.com? 没听说过
Is he one of those guys who died gaming?
他是玩游戏死的吗
No, he's just someone I met in-world.
不 他是我在《另类世界》里碰到的
You spend too much time online.
你在线时间太多了
I wish I could spend that much time online.
我也希望能多花些时间在线
My mom thinks the internet's evil.
不过我母亲认为网络是邪恶的
Did you want something?
你要喝点什么吗
Oh, no, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Mine's the opposite. Oh, your mom?
我的情况真好相反 你母亲
With the web, she's cool,
对于我上网 她根本不管
But she doesn't trust me to blow my nose out here in the real world.
但在真实世界里她连我擤鼻涕都不放心
Well, it would be worse if your parents didn't care, right?
如果你父母根本不管你 岂不是更糟
Yeah, I've got one of them, too.
有一个就是这样
Anyway,
不说了
At least I have my online friends I can gripe to.
至少我可以跟网上的朋友发发牢骚
Ok, but how do you know they're your friends
但你怎么知道他们是朋友
You don't really know who they are.
你不知道他们到底是谁
I don't really know you.
我不知道你是谁
True that.
的确
I think you get to know who people really are more online.
我觉得网上更容易了解一个人
Barriers come down.
聊着聊着就了解对方了
I guess, but...
也许 但
what about when it goes offline,
下线之后呢
And it's not what you thought?
就不是你想的那样了
Have you ever had a thing go offline?
你下线后联♥系♥过他们吗
I've emailed, talked on cell, sure.
发过邮件 打过电♥话♥
You felt safe doing that?
你觉得这么做安全吗
Safe as anything in real life turned out to be.
就像现实生活这样安全
You mean, like your family?
你是说 就像你的家人
Thought we'd always be together.
我以为我们永远都会在一起
Then one day I come home, and it's gone.
但有一天我回家后 什么都没了
No more.
消失了
At least with this, I can always count on it being there.
至少这里的人不会离开我
Mr. Berrit...
贝瑞特先生
No, sorry, he's not with the firm.
抱歉 他不是我们公♥司♥的
Well, I know he wouldn't be anymore,
我知道他不再是了
But did he ever work here?
他以前在这里工作过吗
Wait, do you mean Errit, Mr. Bill Errit?
等等 你是说艾瑞特吗 比尔·艾瑞特先生
He's in now.
他就在里面
Isn't he supposed to be dead?
他不是应该死了吗
Curioser and curioser.
怪哉 怪哉
Oh, god, not again.
天哪 又来了
I thought I was through with this.
我以为这事儿我已经澄清了
With what?
什么事
About 2 weeks ago, the FBI shows up here.
大约两周前 联邦探员来过
Accuses me of cyber-stalking...
告我在网上跟踪别人
Luring underage girls and transmitting pornography.
诱拐未成年少女 以及传播色情作品
So you didn't send the email?
你没有发那封邮件
Of course not. Someone stole my address,
当然没有 有人盗走了我的邮箱
And the guy who did's a real winner,
从他们控告的罪名来看
judging from the stuff they thought I did.
那个家伙很厉害
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表