剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
You didn't turn her in?
你没有告发她?
No. Maybe if I had, she'd still be alive.
没有 如果我那么做了 她也许还活着
I don't know.
我不知道
So what happened?
发生了什么事
She was an American
她是个美国人
working as an au pair in Rio.
在里约当女佣
Told me she'd come onboard
告诉我她上船
to surprise a man that she'd fallen in love with.
是为了给她恋人一个惊喜
I'm afraid she didn't say his name.
但她没有说他的名字
So we made a silly deal.
所以我们做了一个愚蠢的协定
It was kid stuff, really.
很幼稚的协定
I wouldn't turn her in,
我不告发她
and she wouldn't tell my commanding officer
她就不会告诉我的上司
I was smoking while I was on duty.
我在值班时抽烟
Then I told her how to get up to first class,
之后我告诉她如何混进头等舱
and I warned her not to let anybody see her.
警告她别让其他人看到她
That was the last time I saw her alive.
那是我最后一次见到她还活着
She was...she was running off excited,
她很兴奋地跑上去
So full of life.
充满活力
3 days later...
3天后
I found her body here.
我在这里发现了她的尸体
This area is called the shaft alley?
这是内部通道?
That's right.
没错
Chief engineer ordered me...to dispose of her body.
轮机长命令我处理掉她的尸体
She was just some...
她只是个
stupid stowaway, and it would look bad for the company.
愚蠢的偷渡者 这对公♥司♥形象不利
2 years later, he got his throat slit after a card game.
2年后 他打牌时喉咙被人割开了
Served him right.
他活该
Mr. Linarcos.
林纳科斯先生
Yeah. I met him, too.
我也遇到他了
This ghost thing is real.
鬼魂的事是真的
Like you wouldn't believe.
但你从不信
She knows what she's doing.
她知道她在做什么
I was a scared kid,
我当时吓坏了
and I was following some really bad orders.
听从了错误的命令
Been haunted by it ever since.
从那后一直无法摆脱
Apparently you're not the only one.
显然你不是唯一的一个
It's hot in here.
这里面很热
Where does this go?
它是用来做什么的
It, uh, goes the full height of the ship.
它连通了整条船的各层
Crewmen use it to get from one deck to another
船员利用它在甲板间转移
without being seen by the passengers.
而不被乘客看见
Wait. Honey, you think somebody killed
等等 亲爱的 你认为有人
her and then hid her body here?
在这里杀了她并藏尸
Or they dumped her from above.
或者从上面把她扔下来
But she was still alive when she hit the bottom.
但她撞到这的时候还活着
Are there cabin assignments in that file?
文件里有船舱房♥客的记录吗
We have to find out who was in M-108.
我们得找到谁住在M-108
Cliff Sturges. Is that even possible?
克里夫·斯特奇斯 可能吗
Well, his family owned the shipping line.
他家人是这艘船的老板
We could always go ask him.
我们可以去问问他
He's aboard?
他在船上
No. Wait. Now?
不 等等 现在
He's come back for me?
他回来看我了
Lorelei
罗莱
We have to find Cliff right away.
我们得马上找到克里夫
Right. Come on, Bill.
没错 赶快 比尔
Mr. Sturges, are you in there?
斯特奇斯先生 你在吗
Where's the ship's doctor? Cliff's collapsed.
船医在哪 克里夫昏倒了
I'm a paramedic.
我是医务人员
He was complaining about being hot,
他刚才还在抱怨说太热
and then he fell onto the bed.
接着他就倒在床上了
Lorelei, you have to stop.
罗莱 你必须停下来
What's going on?
怎么回事
Who's Lorelei?
罗莱是谁
Don't ask.
最好别问
Thank you for helping me find him.
多谢你帮我找到了他
Now we can be together forever.
我们可以永远在一起了
She died in 1975?
她1975年就死了
Yes, aboard the Claridon.
是的 死在克莱尔顿号♥上
She stowed away just to join you.
她偷偷溜上船来找你
But how? What happened?
怎么会 后来呢
Why don't you tell us?
这应该问你
All I know is that she disappeared.
我只知道她后来不见了
Last time I ever saw her was on the aft deck.
我最后一次见到她是在船尾甲板
In those days, you were allowed to have guests
那个时候是禁止
on the ship when she was in port.
将港口上的人带上船的
We'd been docked for a week in Rio.
我们在里约热内卢停泊了一周
I--I met her that first day...
那天我遇见了她
in a small cafe on the Avenue Rio Branco.
就在里约布兰科大街上的小餐厅里
From then on, we were like soul mates.
从那时起 我们就像是红颜知己
Marry me.
嫁给我
Marry me right now and come back to the states.
现在就嫁给我 跟我回美国
I--I want to, but...
我很想 可是...
I can't just leave now.
我现在不能离开
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
Then I'll send for you.
我会派人来接你的
But in the meantime...
在那之前
I got you this.
我要把这个送给你
We were so young.
我们当时太年轻了
They called all visitors ashore.
他们通知所有无关人员下船
Then she left.
她就离开了
I never saw her again.
我再也没见过她
As soon as I got back on the dock,
我回到码头之后
I knew I was making a mistake.
我发现自己犯了个错误
There were some men loading cargo toward the front of the ship.
有几个人在往船头搬东西
I just walked right past them.
我小心翼翼从他们边上走过
She snuck back onboard.
她偷偷溜上了船
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
She just told me.
她告诉我的
I have a gift.
我有一种天赋
I can see and talk to the dead.
我能看见亡灵 与他们交谈
Trust me, Cliff.
相信我 克里夫
You should listen to her.
你应该听她说下去
In that case, tell me what happened to her.
如果是真的 她后来怎样了
I've been wanting to know for the last 33 years.
过去的33年里我无时无刻不在想着她
He's lying.
他在撒谎
He hurt me.
他伤害了我
She said you're lying and that you hurt her.
她说你在撒谎 你伤害了她
That doesn't make any sense.
凭什么这么说
After the ship had sailed, I found some clothes in the cargo deck.
开船后 我在载货甲板上发现几件衣服
I went to find his room, M-108.
我去找他的房♥间 108房♥
We had stayed there most of the week while the ship was anchored.
船靠岸的那段时间我们一直呆在那里
I was so humiliated,
我觉得很丢脸
and I knew if I got caught,
我知道如果我被发现了
His family owned the shipping line
要知道航运公♥司♥是他家开的
And he'd find out I was there,
他肯定会知道我进来过
And I'd just be this pathetic girl
我这个可悲的女孩
who was stupid enough to believe he loved me.
居然傻到相信他真的爱我
She went to your room,
她去过你房♥间找你
and she saw you kissing another woman.
见到你吻着另一个女人
Of course. Uh...
是的
Patsy, my fiancee.
那是帕希 我的未婚妻
What, you had 2?
你有两个未婚妻吗
My family pressured me to get engaged to her.
我家里逼我和她订婚
That's why I'd gone on that cruise, to think things through.
所以我才上了那条船 为了想清一些事情
That night, after the ship set sail,
那晚 开船后
Patsy surprised me in my room.
帕希居然出现在我房♥里
She'd gotten nervous, and she'd flown down to Rio.
她很紧张 她想知道我在港口做了什么
I met someone. I don't know what...
我遇见了一个姑娘
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表