剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Cally O'Keefe.
凯莉·奥吉弗
It gets worse.
还没完呢
Guess who played the lead.
猜猜谁演主角
Grant Harper. That's our connection.
格兰特·哈珀 线索很清晰了
It says a blank gun fired and malfunctioned
上面说 道具枪出了故障
and killed Miles early in the second act of the show,and...
第二幕开始不久 迈尔斯被射杀 而且
What?
什么
The actress who shot him was Brook Dennis.
朝他开枪的是布鲁克·丹尼斯
Should I know that name?
她很有名吗
No, but she's a theater professor here at Rockland.
不 她是洛克兰大学的戏剧教授
I've never met her, but I've read all about her productions.
我没见过她 但我很熟悉她的作品
Well,why don't we go and talk to her?
那咱们找她问问去啊
After I do a little fact-finding with the police.
我还是先去找警方查查吧
Ok,according to the police,
据警方说
the gun was an old snub-nosed revolver
那是一把老式的短管左轮
that had been in the theater prop department for years.
之前已在戏院道具室存放多年了
Now,detective Blair told me
布莱尔警官告诉我
that the barrel was corroded
枪管被腐蚀了
and that the blank had some extra powder in it,
而且道具枪里还有一些火♥药♥
so at close range, the wadding could have launched,
所以近距离射击 弹塞可能打出去了
caused some serious damage.
造成了严重后果
By which you mean death.
死人的严重后果
Think about it.
想想吧
You gun someone down in front of 300 witnesses,
在300个目击者面前打死个人
make it look like a tragic accident.
却弄得像个悲剧性意外
It's the perfect murder.
完美的杀人手法
Brook Dennis.
布鲁克·丹尼斯
Our shooter.
她就是凶手
"Our shooter." Don't you mean actor?
凶手 是演员吧
Wasn't this the woman in the spotlight last night?
这不就是昨晚聚光灯照到的女人吗
Yeah. Was she even charged?
对 她当初被起诉了吗
Well,Miles' death was considered an accident.
迈尔斯的死按意外事件处理了
They never found any motive.
警方没发现谁有作案动机
But there were 3 people in the play...
不过 当时有三人在场
Miles,Brook, and Grant Harper...
迈尔斯 布鲁克 还有格兰特·哈珀
Plus Cally, who wrote and directed,
还有编剧兼导演 凯莉
And all their fingerprints were found on the gun.
枪上有他们所有人的指纹
So anyone could have tampered with it.
这么说 任何一人都可能对枪做了手脚
Or everyone.
或所有人
You don't think that...
你该不会觉得
Conspiracy?
共谋
To commit murder.
共谋杀人
So 3 people conspired together
三人一起共谋
on a diabolically goofy plan to kill a guy
想出这么个白♥痴♥计划
in front of hundreds of people for no reason?
在几百人面前杀人 却没有动机
Yeah,ok,it sounds a little far-fetched,
好吧 似乎是有点牵强
but the ghost obviously blames them all.
但显然鬼魂对他们所有人都有怨念
Otherwise,why would he point a spotlight at all of 'em?
否则他干嘛把聚光灯照向所有人呢
I don't know.
不知道
But I also don't know why he would wait so long.
我还想不通 他为何等了这么久
He died 10 years ago.
他都死了十年了
Well,maybe that little reunion onstage woke him up.
没准众凶手舞台重聚刺♥激♥了他
I mean,maybe he was haunting the theater.
没准他一直在剧院里阴魂不散
Or Brook, who worked there
或是针对布鲁克
and happened to pull the trigger.
毕竟是她开的枪
Maybe the conspiracy is a conspiracy of silence.
也许他们只是共谋保密
Brook killed Miles,
布鲁克杀了迈尔斯
Whether on purpose or by accident.
也许是故意的 也许是意外
The other two know why, but kept quiet.
另两人知道内情 但都不说
Unless that's too goofy a theory for you.
这个推测不白♥痴♥了吧
No. Actually, that one, I'd believe.
好吧 这个我信
No,Celeste. You'll be fine.
莎莉丝特 你会好起来的
It's our relationship that's not gonna make it.
只是咱俩的关系好不起来了
You can't mean that.
不是真的吧
Doesn't change the fact
这改变不了事实
That you slept with my father.
你跟我爸上♥床♥了
So what? So you're cutting me out of your life?
那又如何 你想把我踢走吗
Of course I hid your child from you.
是的 我把你的孩子藏起来了
I did it because I lov...
因为我爱
So what are you sayin'? This was good-bye sex?
怎么 这是临别做♥爱♥了吗
Why?!
为什么
Why?!
为什么
How quickly love turns to hate.
由爱至恨 疾如旋踵
How quickly love turns to hate.
由爱至恨 疾如旋踵
How quickly love turns to hate.
由爱至恨 疾如旋踵
Well,I know you by reputation around campus,
久仰您的大名
Professor James.
詹姆斯教授
Oh. Well, please call me Eli,
还是叫我伊莱吧
And I hope that's a good thing.
希望你听到的是好名声
Mostly.
大部分吧
Um,would you like to sit down?
请坐吧
Let me move this. I got it. I got it.
我把这个挪开 我来我来
Oh,thanks. Just put it by the door for the recyclers.
谢谢 放到门口等收垃圾的来拿吧
Is it broken?
是坏了吗
Uh,possessed is more like it.
确切说是鬼魂附体了
Heh. You guys are gonna think I'm nuts.
你们一定觉得我疯了
We might not,uh...
未必
So what happened?
出什么事了
Well,first it turned itself on,
它先是自己开机了
and then it just started flipping through scenes
然后就开始放那些
from that soap opera that's shooting in town.
镇里正在拍的肥皂剧片段
What scenes? Do you remember?
哪些片段 还记得吗
Uh,just the 2 main characters
就是两个主角
breaking up over and over again.
一次次闹分手
Anyway,I'm sure that you didn't
好了 你们来我这儿
come here to talk about my television.
肯定不是来讨论电视机的
What did you want to see me about?
找我什么事
Uh,Miles Maitland.
关于迈尔斯·梅特兰
What about him?
他怎么了
You may find this hard to believe...
你也许不敢相信
But we think that Miles is haunting you.
但我们觉得迈尔斯一直缠着你
We've talked to his spirit.
我们跟他的鬼魂谈过
You talk to ghosts?
你能和鬼魂说话
And I can see them.
而且还能看见鬼魂
Look,you have to believe us,OK,
听着 你要相信我们
because we've seen Miles and your TV,
我们见过迈尔斯 还有你的电视
and this could be just the beginning.
这也许只是开始
Yeah,that's really strange.
嗯 很诡异
Because ever since Grant and Cally have been back in town...
自从格兰特和凯莉回到镇里
I felt Miles was here.
我就感觉迈尔斯也来了
But,you know, I...I just thought it was his memory.
但我以为这只是脑中的记忆
Do you remember what happened the night Miles died?
还记得迈尔斯去世那晚的事情吗
How could I forget? I...
当然记得
I shot him.
是我朝他开的枪
Sorry,babe,but if you're asking me to beg for my life...
对不起宝贝 但如果你要我求饶的话...
All I'm asking is that you
我只要求你
don't get blood on my new berber.
别把血溅到我的新地毯上
What happened after you shot him?
你开枪后怎么样了
Um,well,Grant and I, we finished the scene like always.
格兰特和我照常完成了那场戏
Miles used to complain that he had to lie perfectly still
迈尔斯以前总抱怨
throughout the entire second act.
整个第二幕他得一直装死
Anyway,uh, we didn't know Miles was dead until curtain.
但是 谢幕时我们才发现迈尔斯真死了
Call 9-1-1! Close the curtain!
快报♥警♥ 快落幕
Miles! Miles.
迈尔斯 迈尔斯
He must have been dead or dying
那30分钟的戏里
for at least 30 minutes.
他肯定死了或是奄奄一息
I always wondered if he heard them laughing the whole time.
我总在想 他听没听见观众一直在笑
You said he was shot in the side, not the head?
你说他是身体侧面中弹 不是头吗
When I saw him, he had a bullet wound to the temple.
我看到他是太阳穴中弹
Oh,yeah,yeah. The makeup. Of course.
那是化妆 没错
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表