剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
It's too late?
太迟了吗
It's too late?
太迟了吗
So what's all this with vampires?
你刚才说的吸血鬼是怎么回事
I thought you talked to ghosts.
我以为你在说鬼话呢
I don't know anything about vampires.
我对吸血鬼一无所知
You mentioned vampires.
是你说的吸血鬼
You listed 5 distinct aspects of vampire myths...
你说的五点都对上了吸血鬼传说
Sleepwalking, moths, flying dust...
梦游 飞蛾 飞尘
Ok,whoa,hold up, wait one second.
打住 等一下
What does all that have to do with vampires?
这与吸血鬼有什么关系
Except the sleepwalking,which I remember from one of the draculas.
只有梦游我记得 是源于德古拉伯爵
Eastern European tradition says
东欧传说中说道
Vampires sleep in soil of their home country,
吸血鬼沉睡于祖国的泥土之中
Hence your red clay.
也就是你说的红黏土
And in Malaysia, they believe that the plumeria flower
而马来西亚人认为鸡蛋花
Attracts creatures of the night.
能够吸引夜间生物
And the thing about bats... Bats?
至于蝙蝠 蝙蝠
I never mentioned bats.
我没说过蝙蝠
Lots of cultures believe vampires transform themselves
诸多学派认为吸血鬼可以变形为
Into airborne entities like bats and moths,
能在空中运动之物 比如蝙蝠 飞蛾
But also, lighter things like dust and smoke.
也可能是尘土 或是烟雾
So my ghost is a vampire.
这么说这鬼魂是个吸血鬼
I don't know what you're dealing with,
我不知道你是什么状况
But what you're describing is basically
但根据你的描述
Elements from a classic vampire seduction scenario.
可以推断为吸血鬼在色♥诱♥某人
Seduction? Yes.
色♥诱♥ 是的
Seduction, when somebody uses someone's vulnerabilities
色♥诱♥ 利用他人心灵上的弱点
To lure them into a relationship that only brings them pain.
引诱他们发♥生♥关♥系♥ 令双方痛苦万分
Oh. That.
还有这种事
Please!
求你了
It's ok, I... I'm glad you're here.
没关系 我很高兴你能来
It's ok. I understand if you're angry.
真的 我理解你很生气
I shouldn't have said anything to Melinda...
我不该跟梅林达说那么多
Or you.
也不该跟你说
Ok.
行了
Good.
很好
You're still here.
你还在吗
Show yourself to me?
现身吧
Ned said that Serena was in school today.
内德说塞琳娜今天去了学校
Nothing unusual, except she seemed very happy and relaxed.
毫无异常 看上去又开心又放松
A teenage girl happy and relaxed?
花季少女 又开心又放松
We better call someone.
那才叫出事儿了呢
Ok, help me out here.
帮我理理头绪
This ghost thinks he's a vampire?
这鬼魂认为自己是吸血鬼吗
I don't know, but he's convinced her of that.
我不清楚 女孩倒是深信
All right, now show me this very interesting young man.
那好 让我见识下这位可爱的小伙子
Well,this is Jonathan,
这是乔纳森
The guy got dust in his eyes in Serena's class.
在塞琳娜班里眼睛进粉笔灰的人
What about him?
他怎么了
Well,I don't know.
我不清楚
Except I caught a small glimpse of him at Delia's apartment,
但我看到他往迪莉娅家偷瞄
But the ghost kinda looks like this guy.
但那鬼魂和他很像
You said the ghost had red eyes.
你说鬼魂眼睛是红的
And Ned said the kid's eyes red in the chalk dust.
内德说这小子的眼睛进粉笔灰后也变红了
Eli, wait...
伊莱 慢着
And you said Jonathan's not a ghost,
你又说乔纳森不是鬼魂
Which means...
这么说来
Should we start looking for wooden stakes?
我们是不是该找一根木桩来护身
Ok, there's no such thing as vampires.
行了 世上根本没有吸血鬼
Believe me, I would know.
相信我 有的话我怎会不知
Tell that to Zoe. Ok,look,
跟佐伊说去 听着
Forget whether there really are vampires or not.
不管世上有没有吸血鬼
Can someone explain to me why a teenage girl
谁能解释 为什么一个花季少女
Would want to be stalked by one?
会乐意被纠缠
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吧
Have you been to a multiplex or a bookstore recently?
你最近去过露天剧场或是书店吗
Oh, I get there's that whole deal,
我明白那些东西
But what's the appeal? I don't get it.
但那又怎样 我很不解
I... They live forever.
我 他们长生不老
They ache, they yearn and they desire forever.
他们会痛 极度渴望永生
Right. So that's what she gets from consorting with a vampire?
没错 她自愿陪伴吸血鬼 下场却是
An eternal ache?
永恒的痛
No, she gets undying love.
不 她得到的是永恒的爱
Come on. You understand this?
拜托 你能理解这玩意儿
Of course she does.
她当然理解
What I did?
我做过的事
Jumping into this body?
进入这副身体里
Come on. I'm just a pigheaded fool who wouldn't quit.
拜托 我只是倔强得不愿离去罢了
That's what every woman wants?
女人都喜欢这样的男人吗
Yeah.
是的
Well,then is it really fair you don't share me with the world?
你真愿意向世人隐瞒我的身份吗
Come here.
来
Point being, undying love's in short supply
问题是 永恒的爱在塞琳娜这样的
in a broken home like Serena's.
破碎家庭里 是找不到的
Well,more important point,
更重要的是
We still don't know who this guy is.
我们依旧不知道这家伙是谁
No Grandview teenagers meeting the ghost description died recently.
美景镇没有这相貌的少年死亡吗
You know what, she's lived here her whole life.
要知道 她从小就住在这儿
Maybe we should be looking at people who moved away.
也许我们该关注一下搬离本镇的人
Hey. Where to?
你去哪
Zoe said that vampires like
佐伊说 吸血鬼习惯于
To keep soil from their home country close.
居住在祖国的泥土旁边
Yeah,like the red clay that was on her after she sleepwalked.
比如她梦游时手上的红黏土
Wait a minute, there are red cliffs
慢着 我知道一处红色的岩壁
Just south of Bridgeport. Good call.
在布里奇波特南边 好样的
Andrew Carlin.
安德鲁·卡林
From Bridgeport, died about 5 weeks ago
来自布里奇波特 五周前死亡
And formerly resided in Grandview.
曾居住在美景镇
Does he look like the ghost? Yeah.
他跟鬼魂长得像吗 像
Said that he had a blood disease,
这里说他患有血液疾病
Which would explain the red eyes.
这就能解释红眼问题
Or maybe he got bit,
或许是他被咬了
And that would explain why he started sleeping upside down.
这就能解释他为什么倒着身子睡
Ok, you keep working on that theory there,Van Helsing,
你继续研究你的奇谈吧 范·海辛
And I am going to go talk to Serena.
我去找塞琳娜谈谈
Hey,have a minute?
有空吗
Now's not really a good time.
现在不方便
I know about Andrew Carlin.
我知道安德鲁·卡林
Andrew? What about him?
安德鲁 他怎么了
Well,I know that he's dead,
我知道他死了
And I think you know that.
你应该也知道
Andrew died?
安德鲁死了
You didn't know?
你不知道吗
How would I? He moved away like 2 or 3 years ago.
我怎么会知道 他两三年前就搬走了
Well,I thought you two were really close.
我以为你们俩很要好
I mean, we were friends,
我们是好友
But obviously not as good as I thought.
但显然没我想得那么要好
So you didn't keep in touch after that.
这么说 你们没有保持联♥系♥
He wrote a few emails,
他给我发过邮件
but I was never really good at answering them,
但我没怎么回过
And after that, like,nothing.
后来 就没什么联♥系♥了
Look, I'm sorry that I have to ask this,
我很难过 但我得问你
But were you and Andrew into vampires?
你和安德鲁喜欢研究吸血鬼吗
Was that something that the two of you shared together?
这是不是你俩的共同嗜好
Look, I really have to go.
我真得走了
Well,whatever it is that's going on,
不管发生在你身上的是什么
I think you're going to want to hear me out.
你最好听我说完
Look,I really don't think you know what you're talking about.
你自己也不知道自己在说什么
Andrew wasn't into vampires, ok,
安德鲁喜欢的不是吸血鬼
he was into yearbook.
而是毕业纪念册
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表