剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Get your mind out of the gutter.
别老往歪处想
She pulled him aside, she hugged him,
她把他拉到一旁 还拥抱了他
she whispered sweet nothings...
在耳边低语些什么
It was a prayer vigil. Who didn't she hug?
那是祈祷守夜会 她哪个人没有拥抱过
Forget my masters in clinical psych for a minute,
暂时忘掉我的临床医学硕士学位
which I'd like to forget 'cause I'm still paying off the loans,
想忘记是因为我还在还助学贷款
And let's just look at the circumstantial evidence.
我们先分♥析♥一下证据
What evidence?
什么证据?
Two women who used to be best friends
两个女人一直是好朋友
suddenly become enemies,
却突然变成仇人
and don't give their kids a reason.
没有给孩子们任何理由
Yeah, but that still doesn't explain the ghost's weird behavior
但还是不能解释那鬼魂在医院里的
at the hospital,
的奇怪作为
or following the wrong family home.
以及为什么跟着别人回家
Maybe Diana knew about the affair before she died.
也许戴安娜在死前知道了些什么
Maybe that's why she was so nasty to Olivia at the tennis courts,
因此在球场上她那么厌恶奥利维亚
and then went to her house to haunt her.
还跟着她回家吓唬她
Unless...
除非...
Unless?
除非什么
Diana found something out at the hospital
戴安娜在医院发现了
that proved more than the affair.
比婚外情更可怕的事情
What if she found out something that proved everything?
也许她发现了什么 能够解释这一切
I'm gonna have to buy a vowel.
我还是没听明白
Ok, what if Olivia's dad was her dad, too,
如果奥利维亚的爸爸也是她的爸爸
and she found that out in the hospital records?
而她在医院的记录单中发现了
Well, that would explain why he was at the vigil.
这就可以解释为何她爸爸也在守夜
I mean, if he lost a daughter, too...
如果他也失去一个女儿...
Yeah, and why Diana went home with the Kellers
这也解释了为何戴安娜会去凯勒家
instead of her own mom.
而不是回自己家
Olivia could be the half-sister
奥利维亚可能是她的同父姐妹
She never knew she had. Or wanted.
她从未知道自己有个妹妹 或者不想有
Making Olivia's dad...
那奥利维亚的爸爸就是
the man who ruined everything.
毁掉一切的男人
Hey, kiddo.
孩子
Oh, god, you startled me.
老天 你吓我一跳
What are you doing up?
你起来干嘛
I can't sleep again.
我又睡不着了
Thinking about Diana?
在想戴安娜的事情
Um, mom won't even talk to me about her.
妈妈不愿跟我谈她的事
I know that we weren't friends at the end, but she died.
我知道我们没能成为朋友 但是她死了
What happened, dad?
发生了什么 爸爸
I mean, with mom and Mrs. M.
我的意思是 妈妈和莫里森夫人
How can mom be so cold to her, especially now?
都这个地步了 妈妈怎么能对她那么冷漠
If you know, please tell me.
如果你知道什么 请告诉我
Honey, I just think that...
宝贝 我只是觉得...
I don't know, maybe there's a little guilt, 'cause...
不知道 也许她有些内疚 因为...
we still have you.
我们还有你
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
It's the same noise that I heard the other night.
那天晚上我也听到这个声音
It's coming from upstairs. It's the attic.
从楼上传来的 是阁楼
Wait here, ok?
在这等着 好吗
No way.
不要
Dad, I'm scared.
爸爸 我好害怕
Don't worry, honey. It's probably just rats in the rat traps.
别怕 宝贝 可能是鼠夹上的老鼠
Those are no rats.
这里根本没有老鼠
That's strange.
真奇怪
Dad! Honey, are you ok?
爸爸 宝贝 你没事吧
Yeah!
没事
It's Diana, I know it is.
那肯定是戴安娜
My dad claims that there's some sort of reasonable explanation,
我爸说一定个有合理的解释
although he sure isn't coming up with one.
但他却给不出一个解释
So what is he saying?
那么他怎么说
Not to tell my mother.
他让我别告诉妈妈
He says that he doesn't want to worry her.
他说不想让这事烦到她
But he went to work, and my mom's out,
但他去上班了 妈妈又不在家
and I'm so scared. She keeps doing it!
我太害怕了 她一直在做相同的事
I put them away so many times,
我把这些收好N次了
and she keeps bringing them back out.
她却一直把它们摆回来
Diana did this.
是戴安娜做的
You believe me?
你相信我
Yes.
是的
We both do.
我们都相信
Why?
为什么
Because I can see spirits.
因为我能看见鬼魂
I've seen Diana's.
我见过戴安娜的鬼魂
I watched her follow you home from the hospital.
我看到她从医院跟你到家
That's why Ned wanted you to meet with me.
所以内德带我来找你
Do the photos always look like this?
这些相片总是摆成这样吗
Yeah, each time I found them the same way.
是的 我每次看到都是这样
Starting with photos of my mom and dad growing up,
先是我爸妈小时候的照片
their wedding
然后是他们的婚礼
and all of my baby photos up through now.
还有我从小到大的照片
It's like the whole family history laid out in photos.
像是整个家庭的历史都在照片里
And then there's the phone calls.
还有那些电♥话♥
Phone calls? Yeah, it rings,
电♥话♥ 是的 铃响了
I answer, and I can hear someone trying to say something.
我接起来 听见有人想说些什么
Does it sound like Diana's voice?
像戴安娜的声音吗
No, it sounded like a woman, but it's totally garbled.
不 是个女人的声音 但根本听不清
And then it's cut off by this awful screeching sound.
然后随着一声可怕的尖叫声挂断了
Um, where's your telephone?
你的电♥话♥在哪儿
It's in the kitchen.
在厨房♥
Please tell me you have caller I.D.
最好能看到是谁打来的
Ok, so you said that the last interrupted call came in...
最后一通骚扰电♥话♥是什么时候打来的
About an hour ago.
约一小时前
Got it.
知道了
No! It's happening again.
天哪 又来了
It's ok. We're here.
别怕 有我们在
She's gone.
她走了
Why does Diana care about me and my family?
她为什么如此留意我和我的家人
I don't know.
不知道
But I think I know someone who does.
但我觉得有个人一定知道
Hi. I'm looking for a nurse, but I don't know her name.
你好 我找一位护士 但不知道她叫什么
She was working the E.R.
那个女生戴安娜·莫里森过世的时候
when that high school kid died, Diana Morrison.
她就在急症室里
Is there anything I can help you with?
我可以帮到你什么吗
Well, it was just a tough day,
那天的事太悲惨了
and so I wanted to thank her for reaching out to the family.
我想感激她为那家人做的一切
Her name is Perry, Dorothy Perry.
她叫佩里 多萝西·佩里
I'm sure she'd appreciate it, if she were here,
如果她在这儿的话 一定会很高兴
I know she was trying to make some copies,
我知道她之前在复印些材料
and a phone call, and...
还在打电♥话♥
nothing was working for her.
但是好像不怎么顺利
Is there a copier nearby?
这附近有复印机吗
Um, the records room on the third floor.
三楼的病例室有
Great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢你
Hello? Someone here?
有人在这吗
Anybody there?
有人吗
Wait, nurse Perry!
佩里护士 等等
Nurse Perry!
佩里护士
I just want to talk!
我只是想和你谈谈
Oh, my god! Please, somebody, help me!
天哪 来人 救命啊
Help!
救命
The word is, she's going to be out for a while.
医生说 她可能要休息一会
They've got her on heavy painkillers
他们给她用了强效镇痛药
and anti-anxiety meds.
以及抗焦虑药物
Did you get anything else?
还知道些什么吗
Oh, yeah. She got worked over pretty good.
是的 她伤得很重
Head laceration, 2 broken ribs,
头部裂伤 2根肋骨骨折
hairline fracture of her collarbone.
锁骨骨裂
Diana was so angry at her.
戴安娜对她恨之入骨
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表