剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Well, Hunt was at the lodge for a few days,
亨特在小屋待过几天
You know, setting things up before the wedding.
准备些婚礼前的工作
Owen probably overheard something.
欧文也许听到了什么
And they're not "my ghosts."
还有 他们不是我的鬼魂
Sorry.
对不起
Did detective Neely say what was going to happen to Hunter
尼理警官说了要怎么处理亨特吗
Or Bob or whoever the heck he is?
或者该叫他鲍勃
Well, there's no law lying about your background.
法律没规定不能编造自己的背景
But finance is all about trust,
但是做生意讲究的是信用
So his career is over.
他的事业完蛋了
Marriage is about trust, too.
婚姻的基础也是信任
All right, one more trip, we should be done.
再走一趟就搞定了
Mm-hmm. you want me to go with you?
要我和你一起去吗
Uh, No.
不用
Um, why don't you stay here,
你待在这里
You know, get everything done.
处理一下收尾工作
And then that'll give us time to come home early, right?
这样我们可以快点回家 对吗
Oh, right. yeah, ok. so I'll see you there.
好 回家见
All right.
好的
Owen?
欧文
Owen?
欧文
Where have you been? what's wrong?
你去哪了 出什么事了
I tried to fix everything for her.
我想帮她做好所有的事情
And you did. she's safe now.
已经做好了 她现在很安全
Hunter's gone.
亨特走了
He's still at the lodge.
他还在小屋里
He is?
是吗
'cause...I mean, I'm sure he's gonna leave soon.
我肯定他很快就走了
There's no reason for him to stay there now.
他没理由再留下来了
Same goes for you.
你也该走了
I think you're wrong.
你错了
He's really mad.
他很生气
And he's acting weird.
行为很奇怪
Acting weird how?
怎么奇怪了
I don't want anyone else to get hurt.
我不想有人受伤
Especially not you.
尤其是你
You've reached Jim.
你拨♥打♥的是吉姆的电♥话♥
If this is an emergency, chances are,
如果有紧急事情
I'm already on my...
我已经在
Forget it.
算了吧
Detective Neely.
尼理警官
Hey, detective Neely, yeah, it's Melinda.
尼理警官 我是梅林达
Hey, Melinda. What's up?
梅林达 什么事
Um, listen, Hunter is still at the lodge.
听着 亨特还在小屋里
And Jim, he's up there...
吉姆也去那里了
Is everything ok?
出什么事了
He's not answering his cell. I'm kind of freaking out.
他不接电♥话♥ 我有点担心
I can't really explain it.
我说不清楚
Can you just meet me there?
你能不能马上过去
Yeah, I'm on my way.
我立刻动身
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello?
有人吗
Is somebody here?
有人在吗
Is somebody here?
谁在这里
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm waiting.
我在等她
Well, she's not coming back.
她不会回来了
You know, let me ask you something, Jim.
我问你一件事 吉姆
You think that ghost
你认为那个鬼魂
Waited his whole life to be with someone like her?
等了一辈子就为了和她在一起吗
You need to leave.
你得离开了
His whole life?
等了一辈子
That's right, I forgot, he's a ghost.
这也正常 他可是鬼魂
His whole life. he's dead.
他一辈子 他已经死了
Look, come on. listen to me...
你听我说
Come to think of it...
想想看
So am I.
我也已经死了
Right.
好吧
You know, I grew up by a lake just like this one, Jim.
我也是在湖边长大的 就跟这里一样
When I was a kid, I used to sit on the beach
我小时候总喜欢坐在沙滩上
And I had to watch the summer families just come and go.
看着来来往往的幸福家庭
I remember I wanted to...go with 'em.
我记得 我很想跟他们一起走
I worked really hard in my life.
我这一生都十分努力
But know what?
可是 你知道吗
It's never been enough.
这些还远远不够
Hunter...
特
So I told a lie.
所以我撒了个谎
Just a small, little, itty-bitty one.
只是一个极小的谎言
Just so I could open the door, you know?
就为了能有块敲门砖
And it just got bigger and bigger.
可是后来谎言越编越大
Well, now's the time to shut it down.
现在是时候停下来了
Ok?
好吗
Give me the gun, Hunter.
把枪给我 亨特
What, this?
这个吗
Dispatch 10 to 180, confirm your location, over.
10至180队 确认方位 完毕
280 to dispatch, I'm off highway 5 near Morton Creek.
280队 我在5号♥公路出口 近莫顿河
Intruder possible. Stand by.
可能有入侵者 准备行动
Where's Jim?!
吉姆在那
He's still inside. stay here.
他还在里面 你呆在这儿
Hunter, you rebuilt your life from nothing.
亨特 你从一无所有中重塑了人生
You've done that, you did it before.
你这么做过一次
Do it again.
现在你可以再做一次
You know, you're right.
你是对的
Nothing.
一无所有
'cause that's what I am.
我现在就是一无所有
And that ghost is more real than you'll ever be.
而你将跟那鬼魂一样虚无
No!
不要
Jim!
吉姆
Jim, it's Bobby.
吉姆 是我 鲍比
Try to open your eyes if you can.
尽力睁大眼睛
I'm here with Melinda. Can you hear me?
我和梅林达都在 你听得见我说话吗
Jim, wake up.
吉姆 醒醒
Jim, please wake up.
吉姆 快醒醒
Mel.
梅
I'm right here.
我在这儿
Oh, my god, I'm so sorry.
天哪 我真抱歉
I tried to get here as fast as I could.
我已经尽快赶来了
Don't be sorry.
不要难过
There's no pain.
我感觉不到疼
You don't have to be brave.
你不必这么勇敢的
I'm not, honey, I'm in shock.
是真的 亲爱的 我在休克中
I don't feel any pain.
我感觉不到任何疼痛
Oh, god!
天
Guys, it doesn't mean I didn't feel that.
伙计们 这样还是会疼的
Dude, wait.
等等 伙计
Sorry about our date.
抱歉 晚上要失约了
Shh, it's ok.
没关系的
Rain check... Yes, Yes.
下次补 好的
We gotta go.
我们得走了
I'll hold you to that.
我会等着你的
Go.
走
I didn't know what you wanted,
我不知道你们要什么
So I got you hot chocolate,
就买♥♥了热巧克力
Tea and coffee.
茶和咖啡
You're sweet.
你真好
Hey, I'll put it down here.
先放在这儿
So any news?
有进展吗
He was supposed to be out of surgery 40 minutes ago
手术40分钟前就该结束了
Ms. Gordon? yes?
戈登女士 是的
Jim's surgery was successful,
吉姆的手术很成功
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表