剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
But I honestly can't remember anything...
我真不记得任何事了
Anything at all.
所有的事
Sorry. You know what?
你知道吗
I'll find a really nice place for your things...
我给你的东西找了个很好的归宿
But you should go into the light.
但你要去超度
Light, might. I promised my mother
可以 我在我妈临终时答应她
On her deathbed I'd be buried with her brooch,
我要和她的胸针一起下葬
And my sister--heh.
还有我的姐姐
My senile sister forgot.
但我姐姐忘记了
I'm sorry about that. um...
我对此感到很遗憾
But if you've already been buried...
但如果你已经火化了
My funeral's tomorrow, silly.
笨蛋 我的葬礼明天举♥行♥
I'm at Callaway Mortuary.
我的肉体在加莱维停尸间
Open casket.
棺材开着
And that,
那个
The little treble clef.
高音谱号♥胸针
Yes, Thank you, Dear.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Look, I know I have no right to ask you this,
我知道我没权利要求你这么做
But you're the only person truly who can help me remem...
但你是唯一能帮我找回记忆的人
You, too.
你也是
So how did that go?
怎么样了
She told me to have a nice life.
她要我好好生活
That's cold.
真冷淡
I don't know. I wouldn't blame her.
我不知道 我不想怪她
Why should she believe me?
她没理由相信我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Well, I should get the truck loaded.
我去装车
It's a-- it's a long drive.
要开很长时间
Ok. I'm so sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你
Yeah, it was, uh, great seeing you, too.
上次见到你我也很高兴
I'll call you. no, I promise. really.
再打给你 我保证
Ok. bye.
再见
Marla and Jody both said no,
玛勒和朱迪都说没有
So that leaves Ned... My worst nightmare.
所以就是内德的 真是恶梦
So if it is Ned's,
如果是内德的
Any chance Angie would have led you to that joint on purpose?
会不会是安琪故意让你看到的
Well, If she did, she did it to stir up trouble.
如果是她做的 那就是挑拨离间
That was her specialty.
那是她的本性
She might just be a nuisance ghost,
她也许只是爱恶作剧
Or she's stuck in some juvenile defiance thing
或者青春期比较叛逆
And acting out through Ned,
然后通过内德表现出来
Or she was thinking you may be a little more shall we say...
或者她觉得你有点 怎么说...
Simpatico.
气味相投
Where did you get my yearbook?
你在哪找到这本年鉴的
At your house this morning.
早上在你家
I've been reading what people wrote to you,
我读了些别人对你的评价
And from what I can gather,
我总结出来
It sounds like Angie wasn't the only one who liked to par-tay.
安琪不是唯一喜欢派对的人
Yeah. well, one of us grew out of it.
是 可我已经不这么做了
And the other one died.
另一个却死了
All the more reason I don't want Ned
我不想内德犯我
to make the same mistakes that I did.
以前犯的错误
Then you need to have a sit-down,
那你要坐下来
Get him to open up about it.
开诚布公地和他谈谈
Easier said--
说起来容易
Delia, if you get involved with this now,
迪莉娅 你如果现在就介入
You can nip it in the bud.
就可以消灭于萌芽状态
So to speak.
和他谈谈
Why would I lie about amnesia?
为什么说我得失忆症是撒谎
I mean, who even gets amnesia?
谁不能得失忆症
It happens obviously.
很明显发生了
Here I am goin' on about things
你送你♥妈♥的♥朋友
When you're tryin' to pay respects
最后一程的时候
To your mother's friend and...
我却在这没完没了的说...
No, It's ok. I hardly know...
不 没关系 我跟...
Myrna very well.
玛娜不是很熟
My mom just told me that she died
我妈只告诉我她去世了
And asked me to stop by, so...
让我顺便拜访一下 所以
You didn't know her very well?
你跟她不是很熟吗
Wh-why do you keep doin' these random
你为何热衷于做
Nice little things for people? I mean like this,
受惠于人的小事 比如
And you mailed that penny--
你邮寄回那个硬币
Karma.
因果相报
You know, do unto others, that whole thing.
宿命轮回 付出会有回报
Oh, Yeah? Well, What would you do in my shoes?
是吗 如果你是我 你会怎么办
Oh, That's--
这...
That's hard to say.
这很难说
I don't believe you.
我不信你说的
I think if you left somebody hanging,
如果有些事情悬而未决
You'd wanna go see them face to face, wouldn't you?
你肯定会直面问题 对吧
So that's what I'm gonna do.
我也要这么做
Ok. ok, but--
好 但是
But first, I'm starving,
首先 我饿死了
And I know this great place near here.
我知道附近一个很棒的餐馆
Do you-- do you like Mexican?
你喜欢墨西哥菜吗
I don't remember.
我也不记得了
Something tells me you're gonna love it.
我猜你肯定会喜欢的
So, um, just--just wait for me in the truck, and--
那 在货车里等我一会儿
Yeah.
好的
They did a lovely job, didn't they?
他们给我打扮得很好 是吧
Except for that hair.
就是发型不太好
Heh. Here you go.
给你戴上
Do you see a light?
看到光了吗
I do now. Bless you.
现在看到了 祝福你
Is everything ok?
一切都还顺利吧
Heating's fixed. Finished my paper.
暖气修好了 作业做完了
No parties.
没参加派对
Great.
不错
So let's talk.
那我们谈谈
Figured.
明白
Look, those kids just showed up, I swear,
我发誓那些家伙突然出现
And the next thing I knew, it was out of control.
之后就完全失控了
Ok. I believe you about that.
好的 这我相信
What does that mean?
什么意思
Look, you know you can talk to me about anything, right?
你可以对我敞开心扉 对吧
For example, if you're into any kind of drugs, you can tell me.
比如 如果你在吸毒 可以告诉我
What? I'm not doing drugs.
什么 我没有吸毒
I know. hypothetically, if you were,
我知道 只是假设你吸毒了
You could come and talk to me.
你可以跟我谈谈
After the way you acted last night?
就在你昨晚那么对我之后吗
Hypothetically, probably not.
假如我吸毒 不会跟你谈
I was angry.
我当时很生气
Obviously you still are.
显然你现在还生气
Yes. Sometimes people make bad choices just so they can fit in,
没错 有时人会为了交友而沾染恶习
And if your friends are gettin' high or smokin' pot,
如果你朋友吸毒吸大♥麻♥
You need to tell me about that.
你必须告诉我
I'm not smoking anything.
我什么毒也没有吸
Really? Then why did I find a joint in your room?
真的吗 在你房♥间怎么发现有大♥麻♥
It's so after-school special.
这可真是课后特殊教育啊
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Maybe one of your friends brought it.
也许是你的朋友带来的
Well, they didn't. If you would just be honest--
她们没带 如果你能坦诚相待
I am. It wasn't me.
说真的 不是我的
Best sangria in the world... Yeah?
世上最好的桑格里酒 真的
From my very limited experience.
依我有限的阅历判断
All right. well?
好吧
Was I right?
我说得没错吧
Yeah. I mean, It's good.
没错 这真好喝
It's kind of sweet, though.
虽然有点甜
I'll probably end up drinkin' beer with dinner. Sorry.
我还是希望喝点啤酒 抱歉
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表