剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
What do I do with it?
我拿它来做什么
Wait, is this a game?
等等 这是在玩游戏吗
Natalie!
娜塔莉
Hey. Hey, sweetie,
宝贝
you said that Nat was in your old room, right?
你刚才说娜塔莉在你以前的房♥间 是吧
Yeah. isn't she? No, No.
是啊 她不在吗 不在
I mean, I checked all the bedrooms,
所有的房♥间我都找过了
but there's so many stairways, and these doors...
但是这里有那么多楼梯 还有那些门...
Nat? Natalie?
娜塔莉 娜塔莉
Hey, Trish, I'll check around the grounds?
崔西亚 我去外面找找看
The creek, please. All right.
去河边看看 好的
Nat!
娜塔莉
Natalie? Nat?
娜塔莉 娜塔莉
Nat, honey?
娜塔莉 宝贝
Natalie?
娜塔莉
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
出来 快出来 你在哪儿
Nat, where are you?
娜塔莉 你在哪儿
How come you want us to whisper?
为什么我们要小声说话
Hey, listen.
听
Why don't you want anyone to know you're here?
为什么你不想让人知道你在这里
That's Natalie.
那是娜塔莉
Honey...
宝贝
Didn't you hear me calling you?
你没听见我在叫你吗
Shh. We're supposed to whisper.
嘘 小声点
Natalie, who were you talking to?
娜塔莉 你刚刚在和谁说话
Come on, honey.
来 宝贝
There's no one in here, let's go.
这里没人 我们走
You scared mommy.
你吓坏妈咪了
Mommy, there was someone in there!
妈咪 那里面有人
You scared him away.
你把他吓跑了
He wanted me to find something.
他让我找样东西
Oh, there she is. Hey, kiddo...
找到她了 宝贝...
Um, Natalie...
娜塔莉
How did you get that?
你怎么找到这个的
He wants mommy to have it.
他想把这个给妈咪
Who, sweetheart? who you talking about?
谁 宝贝 你说的是谁
This is from me.
这是我的
This was...heh,
这个是...
this was supposed to be a surprise.
本来是想给你个惊喜的
So, uh, surprise.
那就 惊喜吧
It's ok, you can open it.
没关系 你打开吧
Thanks, honey. It's ok.
谢谢 亲爱的 别客气
Natalie!
娜塔莉
Natalie, what did you do?!
娜塔莉 你做了什么
It wasn't me! Natalie...
不是我做的 娜塔莉
Calm down, Tricia.
冷静点 崔西亚
He's been waiting for us!
他一直在等我们
Who's been waiting for us?
谁一直在等我们
He says he never wants us to leave.
他说他不希望我们离开
There's berry-picking in the morning,
早上要去采摘莓果
Directions to the trails for riding,
还可以骑马
Lunch, then at 4:00, cocktail-croquet...
然后午餐 到了四点还有门球
Ah, sport of champions.
运动游戏可真多啊
And tomorrow night, the rehearsal dinner.
明天晚上 晚餐彩排婚礼
It's really sweet of them to organize all this.
他们筹划的可真周到
What was he like?
他是个什么样的人
Natalie's dad?
娜塔莉的爸爸
Ah, he was a little bit like Hunter.
他还真的有点像亨特
You know, kinda low-key but friendly.
你知道 低调但是很友好
You know, they'd been together since college.
他们大学的时候就是朋友了
So they spent some time here.
他们是不是在这里呆过一段时间
Probably...
也许吧
What?
怎么了
Just must be hard for him to let go.
他一定很难释怀
Before the ant thing,
在蚂蚁事件发生之前
I heard Natalie talking to somebody...
我听到娜塔莉在跟谁说话
Right, to her imaginary friend, huh?
是啊 跟她想象中的伙伴
Yeah, the friend was whispering back.
没错 这个朋友还跟她低声谈话
Oh, No.
不是吧
You know, little kids can see spirits.
你知道 小孩子可以看到鬼魂
She's still young enough.
她还是个很小的孩子
And you think it's Tricia's first husband?
你认为是崔西亚前夫的鬼魂
He died, she's getting remarried. How would you feel?
他过世而她再婚 要是你会感觉怎样
Probably about as mad as a mob of red ants.
也许会疯狂的跟那团红蚂蚁似的
Hey, Melinda. meet another guest.
梅林达 见见另外一位客人
This is Christopher Murray, an old friend of Hunter's.
这位是克里斯托弗·默里 亨特的老朋友
Hi, nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 很高兴认识你
And you know my mom, of course, Margaret.
你应该认识我妈妈的 玛格丽特
Yeah, well, you know,
没错 要知道
She rescued me on one of her morning walks.
她晨练的时候帮我了大忙
It's not that easy to find this place.
这个地方可不是那么好找
Well, we're obviously glad you did.
显然很庆幸你能找到
So why don't we get you settled.
我来帮你安顿住处
Sure.
好的
Oh, yeah, this, uh,
这是
A little something for the groom.
给新郎的一点小礼物
Isn't that thoughtful?
你可真体贴啊
Christopher and Hunter have known each other since they were 15.
克里斯托弗和亨特15岁的时候就认识了
Now they're opening a restaurant together.
现在他们一起经营饭店
It's a place I invested in in dallas I told you about.
以前跟你提过 我在达拉斯投资的
Oh, yeah.
没错
I'm sure it's hard to keep it all straight with this mogul.
这个大人物可真够厉害的
One second we're slinging around rich guys' golf clubs
那会儿我们还在高尔夫俱乐部附近玩
And the next second, he is the rich guy.
没多久他就成了个有钱人
Hold on a second.
稍等一下
I mean, you were the one who actually came up with the idea
其实当时是你提出了
For the restaurant in the first place, not me.
开饭店的主意的 不是我
Opening one was my idea,
开饭店是我的主意
But everything else was yours.
但是其他的都是你想出来的
The concept, the name.
经营理念 饭店名字
What is the name?
起的什么名字
Axiom steakhouse.
格言牛排屋
You'll have to ask the genius what that means.
只有这个天才知道是什么意思
Ah, come on, I can't brag about my old friend?
怎么了 难道不能夸夸我的老朋友吗
No, no, keep braggin'. No problem.
不 不 接着夸吧 没问题
Just save some for the toast.
记得留点词用来祝酒
Let's get you a room, shall we?
我们给你找个房♥间 走吧
See you later, darling.
过会见 亲爱的
Bye, Melinda. Bye.
拜拜 梅林达 拜拜
I'm so glad that one of his friends took initiative.
真高兴他的这个朋友能来
Hunter's not in touch with his family,
亨特和家人来往很少
And most of his friends are from work.
他朋友也大多都是些同事
He won't admit it,
他不肯承认
But I think he kept his list short
但是我想他请的朋友很少
So it wouldn't be too much about him.
是为了不抢我风头
Where is she going?
她要去哪里
You know, I take my eyes off her for one minute...
才一会儿的工夫没看着她
It's so unlike her, wandering off like that.
她平时不会这样四处乱走
You know what, I can go check if you want,
如果你需要我可以过去看看
'cause I'm going out for a run, anyway.
反正我正想出去跑跑步
You sure? Yeah.
真的吗 没问题
Thanks.
谢谢
Natalie?
娜塔莉
Natalie?
娜塔莉
It's pretty down here, huh?
这里可够偏远的
You know, they had a stream like this where I grew up, too.
我小时候家旁边也有条这样的河
Did your friend bring you out here?
是你的朋友带你过来的吗
It's ok if he did.
如果是他也没关系
I know that most grown-ups don't believe in imaginary friends,
我知道很多大人不相信想象中的朋友
But I do.
但是我相信
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表