剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
She's not there.
她没在店里
She went to do something with Eli. You know
她跟伊莱去处理事情去了 就是
Ghostly. Yeah.
鬼魂的事儿 是的
But she said they'd be back soon.
但她说过他们很快就回来
Ok,thanks. Yeah.
好的 谢谢 别客气
Oh, hey, Bobby. What's up?
鲍比 有什么事吗
Bobby Tooch.
鲍比·图驰
You're...
你是
Bobby, this is,um...
鲍比 这位是
Sam. Sam Lucas.
萨姆 萨姆·卢卡斯
Melinda's friend, and mine.
我和梅林达的朋友
Right, right. I've seen you around...
对 对了 我曾经见过你
With Melinda.
和梅林达在一起
So much for coffee.
咖啡泡汤了
Oh,well, do you want to take mine?
要不 把我这杯拿去吧
Thank you.
万分感谢
I will see you, Delia.
回见了 迪莉娅
Tell Melinda hello.
帮我向梅林达问好
She needs anything, anything at all.
如果她需要帮忙 无论是什么
We're here for her. Got it.
我们随叫随到 知道了
Do you know how many shifts I worked with that guy?
知道我和这家伙搭档了多少次吗
I mean, how many people we helped?
我们曾救助过多少人
The number of double dates Melinda and I went out
我和梅林达 以及他们小两口
With him and his girlfriends.
一起约会过多少次
I'm really sorry, Jim.
真得很遗憾 吉姆
I'd say I know how weird this must be,
这种感觉肯定很怪异
But I really just can't imagine.
但我无法体会
Ah, don't be sorry.
别这么说
It's good to be back.
能回来已经很欣慰了
See you.
再见
Tell Melinda I'll see her at home.
告诉梅林达我在家等她
Hi, I'm Dave Mckey, one of the counselors here.
你好 我是大卫·米奇 这里的顾问
Can I help you? Hey, Eli James.
需要帮助吗 我叫伊莱·詹姆斯
I'm a therapist over at Rockland u.
是洛克兰大学的心理医生
I have a question about one of your patients.
我想了解你的一位病人
Ok, I'll help you if I can.
没问题 我会尽力帮你
I'm here about Rick Hartman.
我来此是因为瑞克·哈特曼
Actually, a friend of his. Morgan Jefferies.
确切地说是为他朋友 摩根·杰弗里斯来的
How's she doing?
她怎样了
Honestly, not so good.
老实话 不太好
She's really struggling with his death.
她无法摆脱他死去的阴影
Yeah, well, they were so close.
可以理解 他们那么亲密
Yeah. yeah, they were.
是的 确实
Very.
非常亲密
And I was wondering, since,um,
我想知道 既然
She accompanied him to so many meetings
她陪他参加了那么多次会议
If you could give me an insight into their relationship,
能向我透露下他俩的关系吗
To allow me to help her.
让我能更好地帮助她
I'm sorry, I can't speak to their relationship.
抱歉 我不能透露他们俩的关系
The groups need to be a safe place for people
小组对每个成员来说是一方净土地
To share their feelings.
好让他们尽情地宣泄情感
Of course, I understand. It's just...
当然 我很清楚 只不过
Therapist to therapist,
心理医生之间的交流
The depth of her grieving, it...
她受到如此的切肤之痛
She's not the most forthcoming patient.
她也不算是你的病人
Well, maybe you should encourage her
那么 你最好能鼓励她
To come back to the group.
重新回归小组中
癌症互助小组
力量和希望
To this group?
回这个小组吗
I thought she was really getting solace from it,
我认为她从中获得了不少安慰
True support.
真正的支持
And long before Rick even joined.
在瑞克加入前 她早就进来了
I'd hate to see Rick's death get in the way of that.
我不希望因瑞克的死害她动摇
Wait, she joined first?
等等 是她先加入的
Yeah, that's how they met.
是的 他们在小组里相遇的
These are her peers.
这儿都是她的同伴
No one else understands what she's going through.
没人了解她之前的经历
Even we can't.
连我们也不了解
We're not on the same level.
毕竟我们不是她
It could also be the medication.
也可能是药物治疗的关系
I mean, it does do that sometimes, exacerbate depression.
有时 药物治疗会加重压抑的心情
Because Morgan's dying, too.
摩根也快不行了
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I assumed you knew.
我以为你知道
It feels a smidge sneaky tricking a fellow therapist
在那个同行眼里 我就是个呆头的二百五
But how else were we supposed to find out
但至少我们发现了
That Morgan is dying?
摩根命不久矣的真♥相♥
What I don't get is if she and Rick
我纳闷 如果她和瑞克
were really as close as that guy says,
真如他所说的那么亲密
Why didn't she mention him?
她为什么隐瞒不提
Why is he tormenting her with those dreams
而他为什么通过梦境来折磨她呢
If they were friends?
如果他们真是朋友的话
Uh, a little heads up,
小心点儿
He doesn't look so friendly right now.
他看上去可不太友好
Leave her alone.
离她远点
We're not the problem. Why are you haunting her?
问题不在于我们 你为什么缠着她
Is it because she doesn't want people to know she's sick?
她不想让人知道她有病吗
No one outside of the group.
她不希望小组外的人知道
The group she stopped going to?
她已经不去那小组了
It's like she wants to die.
我觉得她想死
"Do you want to die?" It wasn't a threat,
"你想找死吗" 这不是威胁
It was meant for her.
而是在问她
Why is she doing this? What?
她为什么要这么做 做什么
Nothing. Not one thing to save her life.
没什么 没什么能救得了她
And haunting her with images of your death
用你死时的影像缠着她
Is supposed to what, inspire her?
算是什么 启发她吗
She has a chance.
她还有机会
Why won't she take it?
为什么不抓牢
What's going on? Can we come in?
怎么了 我们能进来吗
It's important.
事关重大
Yeah.
行
I didn't tell you I knew Rick
我没告诉你们我认识瑞克
Because I didn't want you to know how we met.
因为我不想告诉你们 我们是如何认识的
Morgan,I'm sorry. I had no idea.
摩根 抱歉 我先前不知道
You look so healthy.
你看上去很健康
I'm not in any pain.
我没觉得有疼痛
I'm feeling even stronger now that I'm off the drugs.
脱离药物后我反而觉得更好受了
Were you doing chemo? Among other things.
你做过化疗吗 还有其他的
You name it,I tried it. Well,that's strange.
每一种我都试过 那就怪了
'Cause Rick seemed to think you weren't fighting it.
瑞克似乎觉得你已听天由命了
Really?
不是吧
Did he... did he tell you that?
他告诉你的吗
Yeah.
是的
Is he here right now?
他现在在这儿吗
No. No, but when I see him,
不 但我看到他时
I can see him as clearly as I can see you.
就和看你一样清楚
So...
那么
Was that something you talked about,
他有没有对你说过
Him wanting you to fight?
希望你同病魔抗争
Guess that's why I was on his bucket list.
所以我才会出现在他的清单上
When Rick found out he was dying,
当瑞克发现自己活不了多久
It just made him come alive.
他突然醒悟了
He was willing to take on anything.
他愿意尝试任何事
But he's right, I am done fighting.
他是对的 我已经听天由命了
I get the sense he's not going to give up on you,
我觉得他没想放弃你
Even if you're going to give up on yourself.
哪怕你自己都打算放弃
Why would you? I mean,
你为什么
You've tried all these other cures, so why give up now?
你尝试过这么多治疗 现在为何要放弃
Out of options.
别无选择
Except for this one treatment...
只剩一种治疗方法
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表