剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Yeah, Mel, how was an E.R. nurse involved in this?
梅 急症室护士为何会卷入此事
I think she was on the phone with Olivia's family
我觉得她正打电♥话♥给奥利维亚家
trying to tell them something.
想告诉他们些什么
When I saw her, she was coming out of the record room.
我看到她的时候 她正从病例室冲出来
Melinda, come on, it's one thing to go asking around
梅林达 问到病情很容易
about a medical condition, it's another to...
但想拿到...
Yeah, but we still don't know what caused Diana's death!
我知道 但我们还不知道戴安娜的死因
I don't think the answer is in those records. Those are old records.
我不觉得那些旧病例里会有什么
Maybe it was something else.
也许会有其他一些什么
Maybe something in Diana's past
也许有医生不曾知道的
that the doctor should have seen.
有关戴安娜的过去
Maybe they made a mistake.
也许他们出了错
I mean, she was a healthy 16-year-old girl.
想想看 她是个健康的16岁女孩
Ok, then if that's the case,
好吧 即便如此
why is the ghost haunting Olivia and her family?
那鬼魂为何缠着奥利维亚和她的家人
I don't know.
我不知道
The girl is dead, a woman is hurt,
那女孩死了 一个女人受了伤
and I am out of theories.
我却完全理不清头绪
Please.
求你了
All I need is 10 minutes.
10分钟就好
Here's m.
就是这了
Moore, Moriarty. Where's Morrison?
莫尔 莫里亚蒂 莫里森的在哪
Missing. Hold on a second.
不见了 等一下
These must be waiting to be re-filed.
这些一定是需要重新归档的资料
There you go.
在这儿
Her medical records.
她的病例
These are from like 8 years ago.
这些是8年前的
Oh, looks like she had an operation.
她好像开过刀
Fractured her ankle.
踝关节骨折
And Diana's birth record.
还有戴安娜的出生记录
Mr. Keller's not listed as her father.
记录上凯勒先生并不是他的父亲
Why would a nurse want copies of this stuff?
为什么一个护士要复印这些
Wait a minute, this is weird. Look at this.
等等 太诡异了 看这个
Her blood type on her surgery record
手术记录中她的血型
doesn't match her blood type on her birth record.
与出生记录中的不符
AB. O.
一个是AB型 另一个是O型
Do hospitals make mistakes like that?
医院会犯这样的错吗
It's possible, but rare.
会 但可能性极小
Or maybe there's another possibility.
也许还有种可能
I saw the records she put together.
我看了她拿出来的档案
I know why you're angry,
知道你为什么那么生气
but I think she was trying to do the right thing.
但我觉得她做的是对的
She wanted the truth to come out.
她想让一切真♥相♥大白
There are some mistakes that you can't fix!
有一些错永远无法弥补
I found that out the day that I died.
在我死的那天发现的
Answer me!
回答我
What just happened?!
到底发生了什么
I followed her to the records room.
我跟着她来到病例室
And right away, I saw something weird.
立刻发现了奇怪的地方
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
And that's when I realized what happened.
我立刻意识到了一切是怎么回事
Olivia and I were switched at birth.
奥利维亚和我被掉包了
The blood types didn't match, I know.
血型不符 我知道
But that's not what was really upsetting her.
但那并不是令她不安的地方
She looked so guilty!
她看上去很内疚
What have I done?
我做了些什么
Like she had done something awful.
似乎犯了什么很严重的错
You were there the day I was born, too?
我出生那天你也在
And that's when it hit me...
那时我太震惊了
It was her mistake.
那是她的错
That's how she knew to look in those files.
所以她才会查找那些记录
It's her fault!
一切都是她的错
Look, I know that you're upset,
我知道你很生气
but I really
但我真的
I think it was just a mistake, you know?
我觉得那是无意的 知道吗
A stupid accident.
很荒唐的意外
Do you want to know what's stupid?
你知道这有多荒唐吗
How could I not have known?!
我居然一直被蒙在鼓里
I mean, we even have the same birthday!
我们甚至在同一天出生
And my so-called family?
而我所谓的家庭
My mom is blonde, blue-eyed,
我妈妈是金发 蓝眼睛
a semi-pro tennis player.
半职业网球选手
So I always told myself that I sucked at tennis
所以我总是安慰自己网球技术很烂
because I took after my dad.
是遗传了爸爸的缘故
Well, it turns out,
事实却是
I do take after my mom,
我的确遗传了妈妈
I just had the wrong one.
只不过我不是这位妈妈而已
Look, I know that this is painful, but I can help you,
我知道这很痛苦 但我可以帮你
talk to your mom, your birth family.
告诉你的亲生妈妈
No! They can't know.
不 他们不能知道
Well, I think you need them to.
我觉得他们应该知道
That's why you went to the Keller's house, right?
所以你才会去凯勒家 不是吗
So that you could reconnect with the family you came from?
这样才能够和亲生父母联♥系♥
You need to make peace with this so that you can move on
你必须了结这件事才能安心离开
That woman's mistake has caused enough damage already.
那个女人的错误 已经害苦了大家
Well, you don't control that anymore.
但你已经管不了这些了
I know that's upsetting, but...
这话可能不好听 但是
Take a look at that nurse
看看那个护士
and tell me what I can and I can't do.
你还敢说什么事情该做 什么不该
I will do whatever I have to do.
我什么事都做得出来
No one can find out.
没有人会知道
Hi, Ms. Perry.
你好 佩里小姐
Um, my name is Melinda Gordon
我叫梅林达·戈登
and I'd like to talk to you,
我想和你谈谈
if you're feeling up to it.
如果你同意的话
You're the one who came looking for me when I fell?
我跌掉的时候是你来找我的
Yes.
对
I thought you might have some information
我认为你知道一些关于
on Diana Morrison,
关于戴安娜·莫里森的事情
and now I couldn't be more certain that you do.
现在我非常肯定
I know what happened
我知道
The day that Diana was born.
戴安娜出生那天的事
I know that she was switched with Olivia Keller.
我知道她和奥利维亚·凯勒掉包了
Look, I know that you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
A lot of really strange things are happening to you,
最近你遇见很多奇怪的事
but trust me...
但是相信我
They won't end until you admit what you did.
如果你不坦白 这些事不会停止的
What I did?
坦白
No! I...
不 我
I was there when it happened,
我只是在现场而已
but I'm not the one who switched those girls.
并不是我把她们掉包的
Ok, the day that Diana Morrison was born,
戴安娜·莫里森出生的那天
there'd been this huge accident on the interstate.
洲际公路发生了大车祸
We were understaffed and overwhelmed.
医院缺人手 大家都忙得不可开交
The bracelet must have come off in the bath.
可能是洗澡的时候 姓名带滑了出来
The charge nurse seems confused.
护士长看上去很困扰
Um, is everything ok?
没事吧
You were sent to room 214.
你被分到214房♥
You got to get Mrs. Keller up and walking. Go, now!
快点去陪凯勒太太散步 快
I was fresh out of nursing school.
我刚从卫校毕业
I was trying to learn without asking too many questions.
知道不应该问太多问题
What could I do?
我还能怎么办
I didn't have any proof.
我又没有证据
It was just a feeling.
只是凭感觉
But I did remember those girls' names.
但我记下了她们的名字
Then I saw the mothers bonding
我看到她们的母亲
and talking in the hallways,
在走廊闲谈
and...
看到她们
cradling their babies.
给自己的孩子唱摇篮曲
And then you saw them again 16 years later.
16年后 你又看到了她们
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表