剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Copy that.
收到
How the hell did they get there?
他们怎么走到那儿的
Jennifer
詹尼弗
Todd, what happened, come here!
托德 怎么了 快过来
Come here.
过来
Todd you scared me.
托德你吓坏妈妈了
How did you get here?
你怎么到这儿来的
We have to finish this song.
我们得把歌♥唱完
If we don't sing, she gets so sad.
我们要是不唱 她会很伤心的
Honey who?
宝贝 是谁
Where are they taking them?
他们要把孩子带哪儿去
Home, I'm sure. Did you do this?
肯定是带回家 是你做的吗
Did you lead these children away?
你把孩子带走的吗
Uh, I'm not exactly sure what's happening right here.
我不太确定现在是怎么了
Sorry. I'm just gonna pretend like I'm talking to you,
抱歉 我在假装和你说话
So keep looking at me.
所以看着我
All right.
好吧
I can help you.
我能帮助你
But please don't hurt those children.
但求你别伤害那些孩子
I don't want to.
我不想伤害他们
Done such a terrible thing.
我做过如此可怕的事情
But you don't have to do this.
你不必如此
You can just let the children be.
你可以让孩子们自己玩
They want to be with me.
他们想和我在一起
They heard me singing.
他们听到我唱歌♥
They don't belong to you.
他们不属于你
You're dead.
你已经死了
Ok, this place is a school now.
这个地方现在是个学校
They belong with the living. Just nod.
他们都是活人 你点点头
They need to be quieter.
他们必须安静一点
Is that why you wrote that on the blackboard?
所以你在黑板上写那句话
"I'll be quiet when I'm dead."
当我死去 我会安静
Were you threatening them?
你是在威胁他们吗
Keep them away.
让他们离远点
They mustn't come back.
他们不能回来
It's not safe.
否则不安全
She's gone.
她走了
I'll get the car ready.
我去开车
Keep them away from what, the school or from her?
让他们远离什么 远离学校还是她
I don't know. I'm just glad that
我不知道 但我很高兴
the place is closed down for a few days.
学校暂时关闭
You know, maybe there is a...a bad teacher
也许 也许有个坏老师
Or...or something at the school itself.
或者学校本身有什么问题
Like what, a toxic mold?
能有什么问题 毒气吗
The woman killed her own baby.
那女人杀了自己的孩子
She suffered from postpartum psychosis.
她患有产后忧郁症
I'm just considering our options.
我只是列出一些可能性
I mean, we know who she is.
我们知道她的身份
We have no idea what she wants,
但不知道她想怎样
And all we know is that she seemed,
我们只知道她看上去
You know, genuinely concerned about those kids.
似乎真的很在意那些孩子
Then why did she keep kidnapping them
那她为什么要绑♥架♥他们
And writing death threats on their board?
还在黑板上写死亡恐吓语
Ok, she did not write that. A boy did.
不是她写的 是个男孩写的
Oh, when he was 5? Did she possess him?
5岁怎么会写 是她附身了吧
Or maybe it was automatic writing.
也许是他无意识书写的呢
Wh-what kind of writing?
什么书写
Automatic writing... channeling a spirit
无意识书写 和鬼魂通灵
Without being completely taken over by it.
而不用完全被它控制
You mean versus possession.
相对附身而言吗
Yeah.
对
You know, it's kind of like if you can believe
如果你能够相信
That a... a spirit can exist outside a body...
灵魂能在人体外存在
Then is it such a stretch to think it could push into another body?
那就可以理解 灵魂能进入另一个身体
How are you doin'?
能理解吗
You know, all right, I'm here to learn. I'm here to support.
我是来学习的 是来支持你的
I don't wanna get in the way of you guys solving this.
我不想妨碍你们的进展
Ok, good, because we have to figure out
好 我们得弄清楚
How she got those kids out of the school
她是怎么把孩子们弄出学校的
And stop it from happening again,
才能预防此事再度发生
Which means we have to go back there.
也就是说我们要再回去一趟
So,what? We're looking for another way to leave the building?
怎么 要找另一条离开学校的路吗
But there was only one exit to the building.
但是大楼只有一个出口
Uh, for the grounds.
地面上是这样
Where else would an exit go?
哪里还能有出口
To the tunnels.
地道
The...the what?
什么
I can't believe I'm gonna have to tell you this.
不敢相信我得告诉你这件事情
Underneath Grandview, there's a series of tunnels,
在美景镇地下 有很多地道
a town under the town.
可谓是镇下有镇
And a lot of people died there.
很多人死在那里
They still think it's their home,
他们把那里当成自己的家
If you catch my drift.
如果你能明白我的话
Uh, you found this?
是你发现的吗
No. The only person that's been down there is Melinda.
不 只有梅林达下去过
I'm sorry. I can't have your back on this one.
对不起 这个我可帮不上忙
I'm scared of small spaces.
我有空间幽闭症
I'm not.
我没有
Good job getting past the security guard.
躲过警卫 干的不错啊
Sam.
萨姆
Looks like another door. What the?
看起来是另一扇门
Do you think the kids found this?
你认为孩子们发现了这扇门
Yeah, or were led to it.
对 要么就是被引来这里
Hang on.
等等
I don't remember that door being spring-loaded.
我不记得这是扇弹簧门
Yeah, that's 'cause it wasn't.
对 本来就不是
What is it?
那是什么
What's going on?
怎么了
Sing your little song, Greer, if it calms you.
如果唱歌♥能让你平静 葛瑞尔 你就唱吧
Doesn't bother me a bit.
我完全不觉得心烦
Soothe yourself, as you soothed your child,
就像哄你的孩子一样 哄哄自己
And say good-bye to him now,
和你的孩子说再见吧
To all the bad memories, all the thoughts.
同痛苦的记忆和想法道别
Let it all go.
让他们都消失吧
What?
怎么了
Melinda.
梅林达
She needs more.
加大电力
Wait, Melinda, what's going on?
梅林达 你怎么了
Stop!
停下
Melinda, Melinda, hey.
梅林达 梅林达
Are you ok? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Sometimes I get... I get visions. What?
有时 我会看到幻象 什么
It's like I was Greer, and now I know.
感觉我就是葛瑞尔 我现在知道了
You know what?
知道什么
How she died.
她是怎么死的
I mean, mental patients haunting children and then possessions,
先是精神病人纠缠孩子 然后是附身
And, oh, yeah, let's not forget the tunnels.
还有那条地道的事
That's a lot to swallow.
够他晕乎一阵子的
Make sense, though.
现在能解释通了
The courthouse is right in the town square.
医院就在小镇广场边
The tunnels let them transport the criminally insane.
他们把病人送进地道里
Yeah, so that people couldn't see them.
这样就不会被人发现
But electroshock therapy?
但说到电休克疗法
I mean, how did they get away with that?
他们怎么骗过大众的
Well,in the fifties,it was still kind of an experimental treatment.
在50年代 还只是实验性的治疗手段
You know, patients had different reactions,
病人对疗法的反应各不相同
And hospitals weren't exactly advertising their fatalities.
医院通常都会虚报死亡率
It was so sad. She was just trying to calm herself,
太可怜了 她只想让自己镇定下来
You know, and she kept singing that song.
才一直唱着那首歌♥
Alouette. Yeah.
"云雀" 没错
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表