剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
In some sort of weird, rough, freak tumble play accident,
怪诞的游戏中 误杀了他妹妹
Who's the armless kid?
那个独臂男孩又是谁呢
Yeah, and how is he related to Clay?
对 还有他和克莱有何联♥系♥
I called the school looking for a yearbook.
我给学校打过电♥话♥索要年册
See if you could I.d. old joe as one of his classmates.
看看你能否辨认出独臂男孩
Then I remembered. Clay was a little league star.
我突然想起 克莱是个棒球明星
So maybe joe was one of the kids on his team.
所以也许无名男孩是他的队友
I don't know. maybe he's lost his arm
也许他在某个怪诞的意外中
In some kind of freak accident that Gretchen saw.
失去了手臂 而格雷琴正巧看到了
A double accident? yeah.
双重事故 是的
That's him. that's the boy I saw.
就是他 我看到的那个男孩
That's one-armed joe?
他就是独臂无名氏吗
That's Clay Dennis, Gretchen's brother.
那是克莱·丹尼斯 格雷琴的哥哥
I'm telling you, that's him.
我告诉你就是他
He can't be both Butcher and victim.
他不可能又是凶手又是受害者
Gretchen blames him, so he has to be involved somehow.
格雷琴怪罪他 他肯定脱不了干系
Well, if he wants to hang onto the rest of his limbs,
如果他还想保住手脚
He'd better start talking.
他最好坦白
You know, the warning label on these
这里有个警告标签
Says that you're not supposed to drive.
说服药后禁止开车
I don't think that's a problem.
这不成问题
There's another warning you should know. um...
还有另一个警告
I see spirits.
我能看到鬼魂
I've seen your sister. she's angry at you.
我见过你的妹妹 她在生你气
Ok. you saw my sister's ghost.
你见过我妹妹的鬼魂
Yes.
对
And the fact that I talk to ghosts
我能和鬼魂沟通
Is not something I like to admit
并不值得大肆宣扬
Unless I feel like someone's life might be in danger.
除非别人有生命危险
Look, lady. what happened to my arm?
女士 我手臂的事故
That was just a... freak thing.
只是一个意外
No, I don't think so.
不 我不这么认为
It's too similar to a vision that I had.
和我见过的场面太相似了
You were a kid, 10 or 11.
当时你还小 10或者11岁
And that same arm was injured. missing, in fact.
同样是手臂受伤 确切说是断臂
Ok, please stop.
拜托你别说了
I know exactly what you're talking about,
我很清楚你说的事
But how...
但是你怎么
Oh, my god.
天啊
Because my sister told you.
是我妹妹告诉你的
In a way.
也可以这么说
She showed me severed arms and legs.
她给我看断掉的四肢
I had no way to connect it,
我当时毫无头绪
Except to her dolls and what you had done to them.
直到看到她的洋娃娃和你做的事
What I did to them.
我对洋娃娃做的事
She tell you what I did to her?
她告诉你我做了什么
Did she tell you that?
是她说的吗
I was so mean to her.
我对她太凶了
She was such a stubborn tag-along.
她就像个甩不掉的尾巴
She was always getting into my stuff.
总是碍事
Move!
走开
There were times when I literally hated her.
那段时间我简直恨死她了
This one time, I was convinced that she slit my tires.
有一次 我以为她扎瘪了我的车胎
What is the matter with you?
你到底怎么回事
I didn't touch your stupid bike!
我没碰过你的破自行车
Clay, what did you do to your sister? what's wrong with you?
克莱 你对妹妹做了什么 你怎么了
I didn't do it, I promise!
不是我♥干♥的 我保证
So I went nuts on her dolls.
所以我拿她的娃娃撒气
Hiding them, hanging them.
藏起来 吊起来
She'd run, tell my parents,
她跑出去 告诉父母
And write down in this little notepad of hers,
在她那小笔记本上写下来
You know, about how she hated me right back.
有关她憎恨我的种种
Writing those stupid notes won't do anything.
写那些笔记有什么用
Shut up and leave me alone.
闭嘴 离我远点
One day, I don't even know what she did
有一天 我不记得她做了什么情
To bug me, really,
但她惹恼了我
But I just chopped up all of her dolls.
我把她所有的娃娃都剁碎了
Mom! Clay killed my dolls!
妈妈 克莱杀死了我的娃娃
I got grounded for 2 weeks.
我因此被罚禁足两周
I was home alone,
一个人待在家
Saw her latest entry.
看到她新写的一页
She'd torn out the page, but I could see the imprint.
她把那页撕掉了 但能看到痕迹
She wrote, "i wish Clay's arms and legs were cut off."
她写道 我希望克莱的手脚被砍掉
She wished for you the same fate as her dolls.
她希望你和那些娃娃一样的下场
And when my parents were gone,
当我父母不在家时
I made that wish come true.
我让这个愿望成真了
Help me! Is this what you wanted? what did you do to me?
救救我 你如愿了 看你对我做了什么
I tried to stop her before she could call my parents or 911.
我想在她打给父母或者911之前拦住她
I heard the screen door to the kitchen slam.
但只听到厨房♥门关上的声音
Gretchen, come back. it was just a joke.
格雷琴 回来 是个玩笑而已
She was already gone.
她已经不见了
She didn't come back that night.
那天晚上她没有回家
Or the next, or the next.
之后的每个晚上都没回来
I don't know what I was thinking.
我真不知道当时在想什么
She was 8 years old.
她当时才8岁啊
I heard my mom sobbing every night.
我妈妈每天晚上都哭个不停
"how could this have happened?"
为什么会发生这些
I knew.
我一清二楚
But what I didn't know
但我一无所知的是
Was what happened to Gretchen
我把格雷琴吓走后
After I scared her away.
她到底发生了什么
Do you?
你知道吗
No.
不知道
But I'll find out.
但我会查出来的
I promise.
我保证
I saw you talking to him.
我看到你在跟他说话
Gretchen, he didn't mean to hurt you.
格雷琴 他不是故意要伤害你
He's been scared for you ever since.
从那以后他一直生活在恐惧中
I've been in the dark,
我一直生活在黑暗中
In the cold.
在寒冷的地方
All this time I was afraid to go home.
我一直不敢回家
Because you thought your wish had come true?
你以为你的愿望成真了
But he's fine. it was just a trick.
但是他完好无损 只是个小把戏
No, he's not fine. he's alive,
不 他不好 他起码还活着
And I'm dead and it's all his fault.
但我死了 都是他的错
He would give anything to take it back.
如果能挽回 他愿意付出一切
There are no take backs when it comes to the well.
对那口井许下的愿是无法反悔的
Ask your friend Sam.
问问你的朋友萨姆
I don't get it. why is the ghost going after Sam?
我搞不明白 为什么那个鬼缠着萨姆
I thought she was mad at her brother.
我以为她只是记恨她哥哥
I'm dealing with an angry 8-year-old
我面对的是个愤怒的8岁孩子
Who keeps changing the rules as she goes.
随心所欲 想干吗干吗
None of it explains how she got down the well.
还是解释不了她怎么掉下水井
She wrote a note
她写了个纸条
Asking for the well's help in punishing her brother.
希望水井惩罚她哥哥
That's how this all started. but then, Eli and i
这就是起因 但后来伊莱和我
Found this
发现了这个
With her dolls at the old house.
在那个老屋 和那些娃娃一起
"i wish he could know she was here."
我希望他能知道她在这里
Did her brother write this? no, I don't think so.
她哥哥写的吗 不 我觉得不是
Where are those tiles that Sam brought?
萨姆带来的那些瓷片在哪
I put them over here.
我放这里了
I wasn't sure if you were serious
不确定你是否真的想
About selling it as a garden fixture.
把这些当花♥园♥修补料来卖♥♥
What do the tiles have to do with any of this?
这些瓷片跟这事有什么关系
This is how I'm gonna get Gretchen to tell me the truth.
我要用这些让格雷琴说出真♥相♥
"make a wish of your very own.
请君许下您心愿
"hide it deep within the stone".
深深藏于石缝间
Gretchen, you thought the well had real powers
格雷琴 你以为水井真的有魔力
And that's how your brother got hurt.
所以你哥哥受伤了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表