剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Why did you?
为什么这么做
Because he was waiting for Ned,
因为他在那里等内德
And I finally understood.
我终于明白了
What?
什么
That I was wrong.
我之前想错了
Ok? about pretty much everything.
所有事情都错了
And I know that we are gonna talk about
我们以后
this endlessly in the future,
还会谈论这个
But right now, you have to go outside
但现在 你必须出去
And make sure that Jim does not get back on that road
想办法让吉姆
And go out of town.
不要离开
You keep calling him Jim.
你一直叫他吉姆
That's who he is, isn't he?
那就是他 不是吗
Ok. stop. go.
好 别说了 快去
It's ok.
没事
Got my best friend back.
好朋友回来了
Ok, quit your blubbering.
快别哭了
You made me blubber.
是你让我感动的哭
Oh, wait a sec.
等一下
Delia.
迪莉娅
There's a stain on it.
露出点姿色才行
You gotta really be presentable.
你必须够漂亮
You got any lip gloss?
有没有唇彩
No, if it's Jim, I don't need lip gloss.
不 那是吉姆 没必要用唇彩
Do you know how lucky you are?
知道你有多幸运吗
You are gonna get a second shot at your one true love.
有机会第二次得到真爱
Ok. go.
好 走吧
Go, go, go.
走 走 快走
Ok.
好的
You're back.
你回来了
I apologize for before.
我为之前向你道歉
I got a little overdramatic.
我反映有点过于夸张
It's ok. I don't...
还好 我没有
I mean, if I'm on some search to find out
我是说 我在努力寻找
What feels right in my life, you know,
属于我的生活
What places and what people,
属于我的地方和人
You know, I should take baby steps.
我应该慢慢来
I should start at square one and not square 10.
应该从零开始而不是十
And if that does...
如果真的
You know what? whatever your reasons are,
你知道 不管什么原因
I'm fine with it.
我都无所谓
You don't need to explain anything.
你没必要解释什么
Maybe that's best for now, for both of us.
也许现在对我们最好
Ok.
好吧
Ok.
好的
Can I move this stuff into your garage?
我能把这些搬进你的车♥库♥吗
Yeah. I'll help you.
好的 我来帮你
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, you guys need some help?
你们需要帮忙不
Sure. Sure.
当然 当然
Did I mention my, uh...
我有没有提到
My parents called my sister
我父母给我妹妹打电♥话♥
And apologized for a lifetime of controlling behavior?
向她道歉一直拘束着她
And then Jordan just got up and went back home with them.
卓登突然决定跟他们回家
I had no idea.
我完全不知道
Oh, yeah? because when I asked them
是吗 因为我问他们
why the big change of heart,
为何有这么大转变
They said that they had talked to you
他们说跟你谈过
And that you had talked sense to them.
你所说的给他们感触
How'd you do that?
你是怎么做到的
I have a few talents.
我有一些天赋
A few talents?
一些天赋
That's what you're gonna leave me with?
就是你留给我的那些
Ok.
好吧
No explanations.
不用解释
I'll be right there.
我一会儿过去
Hey, Sam, why don't you, uh...
萨姆 何不
Show me what you're planning to do with the space in here?
向我展示一下这块你打算怎么装♥修♥
Love to, if I can remember.
非常乐意 如果我记得的话
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
It's a good thing you didn't listen to me.
你没有听我的是对的
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
If there's one thing I thought being dead
我本来认为 如果我死了
Would make me an expert on, it was being dead,
就会对死亡有更深的了解
But I was wrong.
但是我错了
That's your specialty, like you said.
就象你说的 这是你的特长
I've been at it a while.
这事情我做了很久了
I wanted them to have the closure,
我希望事情有个了结
But you held out for more.
但是你带给他们更多
You gave them their family back.
你让他们家庭团圆
Are you ready?
你准备好了
To go into the light?
走入那片光明中
It's been following me around all day.
这光跟着我好久了
But there is one thing I wanted to say to you before I went in.
但是我还有件事情想跟你说
What?
什么
What your husband did might just be a miracle.
你丈夫所做的是个奇迹
I hope it is,
我希望是的
Because after a lifetime of this,
因为你为死者做了这么多
A miracle's what you deserve.
这是你应得的奇迹
Hey, uh, you ok?
你还好
Yeah.
很好
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表