剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Um,the trick was that he would play part of the scene in profile,
那幕戏玩了障眼法 他只露出右脸
And when I shot him, he would turn to reveal the wound.
我开枪后 他再转身露出枪伤
You know,it always got a really big reaction.
那场戏总会让观众大吃一惊
Listen,I'm sorry,
我很抱歉
But,uh,this is really hard for me to talk about.
我说这些真是心如刀割
You know?
你们想想
The gun firing like that...
那样开枪
And it was a bad night to begin with.
那晚还只是噩梦的开端
What do you mean?
怎么讲
Some producers made a deal with Cally
几个制片人和凯莉达成了协议
to take the play to the city.
把那部戏带到城里去演
I'm sorry. I fought for you.
对不起 我为你争取过了
It was gonna be everyone's big break.
这对大家都是绝佳的机会
Let's just finish the show.
去演完就是了
But Grant heard a rumor that
但格兰特听到一个传闻
Miles was replacing him as the lead,
说迈尔斯将取代他成为主角
So he confronted Cally about it at intermission,
所以幕间休息时 他去质问凯莉
And she had no choice. She had to tell him the truth.
她被逼无奈 只好说出了实话
You can use this anger for a future role.
这份愤怒 可以用到以后的角色中
And Miles,he wasn't the most gracious winner,
至于迈尔斯 他占了便宜还卖♥♥乖
So when we went back onstage,he...
回到舞台后
started ad-libbing lines and changing the blocking
他开始乱说台词 搞乱了排练的东西
and just really trying to rub it in Grant's face.
就为了让格兰特难堪
It was heartbreaking.
很让人寒心
You seem pretty protective of him.
你好像很护着他
Grant,I mean.
我是说格兰特
Yeah,I was.
对
You see,we...we'd been dating,Grant and I.
那时我和格兰特正在交往
But something changed when we both got cast in the show,
但我们同时参与演出后 关系却变味了
and we broke up.
于是分手了
You know, I was pretty sure that he was having a thing with Cally.
我当时确信 他和凯莉有一腿
Of course, after Miles was killed,
迈尔斯死后
the play never went to the city,
我们也就没能去城里演出
And Cally took a job writing for a soap in l.A.
凯莉去了洛杉矶给肥皂剧当编剧
Within the year, she had created Hope's Edge,
不到一年时间 她创作了《希望边缘》
and she brought Grant onboard.
格兰特也被她带进了剧组
And everyone lived happily ever after.
然后大家都过得很开心吗
Well,who knows?
天知道
I think we all carry that night with us.
恐怕我们都摆脱不了那场噩梦吧
I know I do.
至少我是这样
I think she's lying.
我看她在撒谎
Well,then she's a good liar.
谎还撒得不错呢
Of course she's a good liar. She's an actress.
当然了 她是演员嘛
Ok,so then if he thinks it wasn't an accident,
如果他认为那不是意外
why is he showing her scenes from the show,
他为何要播放她在戏里的片段呢
and what is it that he's trying to tell her?
他到底想对她表达什么
"Hello. I know you killed me."
"嘿 我知道是你杀了我"
Plus those scenes were with Grant Harper.
而且 播放的是她与格兰特的对手戏
That's what she said, right?
她是这么说的 对吧
Maybe Miles thinks they were in it together.
也许迈尔斯认为他们是共谋
Right,so then why isn't he haunting Grant,
那他怎么没去纠缠格兰特
and why isn't he here telling us that we need to call the police?
又为何不来告诉我们应该报♥警♥
Well,the police couldn't find any proof.
警♥察♥找不到证据啊
Miles is getting justice the only way he knows how.
迈尔斯在以自己的方式讨还公道
That doesn't make any sense to me.
我看这说不通
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Watch TV.
看电视
Troy,listen to me.
特洛伊 听着
He told me just before he lost consciousness.
他在失去意识前告诉我
He said that he was happy.
他说他很开心
We are gonna get through this.
我们会渡过此难关的
Hey. What a nice surprise.
真是意外惊喜啊
What are you doing home?
你怎么在家
Oh... I think the ghost
我估计那个鬼魂
is using scenes from the show to try and send a message,
想用剧集的片段传达什么讯息
so I'm watching old episodes.
所以我在补剧
Plus they're shooting at the store. It's closed.
再说他们正在店里拍戏 不营业了
Oh,you got a cold?
你感冒了吗
What's going on? What...
怎么了这是
Wait a minute. Are you crying?
慢着 你哭啦
Uhh. I kinda got sucked in,ok?
我有点投入
There's so much sadness and loss.
这剧拍得好悲伤
That's great. I love it.
太可爱了你
This is the episode where Dr. Holden's father is on his deathbed
这集里霍顿的父亲躺在床上奄奄一息
and Celeste Barrington doesn't even let him know.
莎莉丝特·巴灵顿却没告诉他
Until after his father's died.
直到他爸死后才让他知道
And now Dr. Holden will never know
而且霍顿医生永远不会知道
who his real mother is.
他的生母是谁
You're right. It's addictive.
你说得对 这剧容易上瘾
Wait a minute. So the... the ghost is using this soap somehow?
等等 你说鬼魂在利用做什么事
Yeah. He's trying to tell Brook Dennis something.
对 他想给布鲁克·丹尼斯传达讯息
I take it that Grant harper and Suzanne Zale's characters,
我看主要是格兰特和苏珊妮的角色
They break up a lot?
他们经常闹分手
On,constantly. Oh,yeah,yeah.
没错 常事儿
They're like bitter enemies
他们像仇敌似的
that can't get enough of each other,you know?
但又离不开对方
If she ever knew how many women who've thrown themselves at his feet,
她若知道他搞了多少女人
And if he ever knew how she keeps him under her thumb,eh...
他若知道她是怎样玩弄他于股掌
But why? I don't know.
为啥呢 不知道
She's a control freak,
她控制欲太强
And he's afraid to go after his dreams,
而他又不敢追逐自己的梦想
But they love each other.
但他们还是相爱的
It's entertaining.
很有趣
Wait. Ooh. Oh.
等等
Here's a link to today's episode.
这儿有今天这集的链接
Ahh! I'll make popcorn.
我去做爆米花
Camera.
摄像
Action!
开机
Dr. Holden, if the board finds out what you've been up to...
霍顿医生 董事会若发现你的所作所为
The only thing the board is gonna find out now is the truth,
董事会只会发现一个事实
that you've been lying to them for the past 8 years.
那就是你骗了他们八年之久
Cut it! Cut!
咔 咔
It was perfect. What the hell? What's go...
没问题啊 怎么回事啊
We got looky-loos.
镜头里进人了
Duff! Please.
达夫 拜托
Sorry,folks. You're in the shot.
朋友 你们进镜头了
Oops. I'm sorry.
对不起
It won't happen again. Ok.
我们不会再碍事了
Setting back to one!
从头开始
That was so embarrassing.
真尴尬
I wonder what they're shooting.
他们拍什么呢
You really wanna know?
想知道吗
Come on, come on.
快走 快
Go. Go.
进去
Ok,so I found this little script.
我搞到了这个剧本
It has all the pages that they're shooting today.
今天要拍的所有剧情都在里边
I guess they call them sides.
应该叫台词表
Well, all I know... uh-huh.
我知道的就是
Is the rumors are true.
谣言是真的
Well, are you gonna tell me or not?
你到底说不说啊
There's a confidentiality clause on the location agreement.
选址合同上附有保密条款
They're trying to keep the story under wraps.
情节是要保密的
Aw, come on.
拜托啊
But if I were just to maybe...
但我可以不小心
drop these...
弄掉了
And I were just to pick them up...
而我又不小心捡到了
Holy cow.
不会吧
They're really gonna kill Dr. Holden.
他们真要杀了霍顿医生
Yeah. Why?
对 为什么
Because apparently the real drama is behind the camera.
显然真正的好戏在戏外
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表